What's new

More Saudi Arabians pursue studies in US

This nikka crayyy

You shouldnt, let hasani take this haram @al-Hasani

What do you expect? I am male and Arab. We want our harems. 24/7. All fun aside then those photos are harmless. I live in Copenhagen for God's sake and it has been 30 degrees celcius for the past week. I would have needed to be blind not to notice girls in revealing clothes.

Not only that I should stop watching TV, reading my post etc.

Anyway our Moroccan "cousin" has arrived to the scene for the 155th time.

PDF is truly a gem.:lol:

It's a public photo anyway, not gunna take someone's private photo.

Look again, two in the middle as well.
Lmao nope .. Look like wierd skinny chicken shits no offence. Lol you are one of em aren't ya ..:lol:

@ozzy22 Lol at tht anthropology forum ..:lol:

What do you expect? I am male and Arab. We want our harems. 24/7. All fun aside then those photos are harmless. I live in Copenhagen for God's sake and it has been 30 degrees celcius for the past week. I would have needed to be blind not to notice girls in revealing clothes.

Anyway our Moroccan "cousin" has arrived to the scene for the 155th time.

PDF is truly a gem.:lol:

Damn danish bitches be smokinnnnnnnnn'

Damn danish bitches be smokinnnnnnnnn'

Totally overrated. I prefer ME women every day of the week. The only European women that tell me anything are women from the Balkan, some Eastern Europeans and SOME Southern Europeans. French women are also above average but I might be biased here.

But I guess that some people are attracted to opposites. In my guess it's some Habesha women and Latinos.

Another thing: Non-Caucasians do not tell me anything. I don't understand some of the Mongoloid/Asian obsession of some males. At all. Small women with no physical attributes don't tell me anything.

Next.

Here is the Saudi National foot Ball Team

popular-sport-in-saudi-arabia-21574549.jpg

Here are Some Saudi Terrorists:
9_11-hijackers.jpg

All of them are either darker or same skin tone as Pakistanis.

Here is the Saudi National foot Ball Team

popular-sport-in-saudi-arabia-21574549.jpg

Here are Some Saudi Terrorists:
9_11-hijackers.jpg

All of them are either darker or same skin tone as Pakistanis.

80% of them are Afro-Arabs. The entire national football team are Afro-Arabs clown outside three people. The one on the far right on the bottom and number 2 on the left on the second row and the one in the middle (first row). Every idiot should be able to see that.

All Saudi Arabian hijackers were from the most Southern province in KSA. Everyone can google this.

Come again, clown.:lol:

This is the Pakistani national football team.

Last edited:
Totally overrated. I prefer ME women every day of the week. The only European women that tell me anything are women from the Balkan, some Eastern Europeans and SOME Southern Europeans. French women are also above average but I might be biased here.

But I guess that some people are attracted to opposites. In my guess it's some Habesha women and Latinos.

Another thing: Non-Caucasians do not tell me anything. I don't understand some of the Mongoloid/Asian obsession of some males. At all. Small women with no physical attributes don't tell me anything.

Next.

Says the guy with the black disease :D

I already said I'm not any of them and shutup, i bet any money they would kick ur ***:rofl:
Why you too ugly to post a pic of your "superior white" self?:lol:

As for the. Dude you don't even know me .. Id own all of em at once ..:lol:

Here are ordinary Saudi Arabian Shia Arabs:

أبوموسى العصافرة
by Tayseer Alabyadh, on Flickr

من متنزه جبل كوهسنكي

Ashura Al Hussain

Ashura Al Hussain

Ashura Al Hussain

Ghadeer

من أرض الدوخلة

عروس من أرض الدوخلة

You have a terrorist included here::lol:

256z8ue.jpg

Now every sane person and his dog can distinguish them from the 8 Afro-Arabs on that photo of the Saudi Arabian football team.
Unless they are named Mercanary and are retards that is.:lol:

80% of them are Afro-Arabs. The entire national football team are Afro-Arabs clown outside two people. The one on the far right on the bottom and number 2 on the left on the second row and the one in the middle (first row). Every idiot should be able to see that.

All Saudi Arabian hijackers were from the most Southern province in KSA. Everyone can google this.

Come again, clown.:lol:

This is the Pakistani national football team.

Looks like fair skinned Saudis are a minority in Saudi Arabia or Saudis were never fair to begin with.

Here are some Saudis praying in a Mosque

Saudi-al-Qaeda2.jpg

All of them have darker or similar skin tones to Pakistanis.

Stop denying your brown identity my brown skinned Arabian friend.

:sad:
I came here thinking ill get to be around some informative people
Instead you are around trolls.. Welcome..:)

It's a defence forum, I'm not gunna start posting my photo randomly lol, and yeah sure u would:rofl:
I actual did many times .. I'm not a friggin ISI agent ..:lol:

So much for your nigger rant .. You skinny little black midget..:lol:

Apart from tht Nepal Borders Bihar :rofl: and I've actually seem you ppl .. So stop shittin us mate..:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom