What's new

More Saudi Arabians pursue studies in US

@Hashshāshīn

Here you have photos of ordinary Saudi Arabian Shias from the Eastern Province. In look and ancestry they are similar to nearby (neighboring in fact) Iraqis, nearby Khaliji Arabs.

أبوموسى العصافرة
by Tayseer Alabyadh, on Flickr

من متنزه جبل كوهسنكي

Ashura Al Hussain

Ashura Al Hussain

Ashura Al Hussain

Ghadeer

من أرض الدوخلة

عروس من أرض الدوخلة

You have a terrorist included here::lol:

256z8ue.jpg

I also recommend you to stalk Facebook, Twitter etc. when it comes to ordinary Saudis. Just search on the most popular families, clans, tribes etc. and you will see a lot of interesting photos - females included.:lol:

Spend/invest in their dead real estate and voila - Espanol in a few months.

Have you seen their naturalization laws?

No wonder that we Arabs are reconquering Spain (mainly Moroccans) and the Latin Americans are getting their revenge on the Spaniards.

:omghaha::sarcastic:

But in all honestly then I would not have a big problem with people born in KSA and living their entire life's (being able to speak Arabic fluently, identifying with KSA, loyal to the state) would get citizenship. Especially Arabs but in principle everybody. I am just not sure that the people or society is ready for such a move and they probably fear large scale migration.

The only Pakistanis who are the same colour are Pashtuns, Kashmiri and Baloch ethnic group. They are a minority. Punjabis are the largest grouped look at the bottom row of the Pakistan cricket team who are all Punjabi.

Afridi,Yunus etc are Pakhtuns .. Dinesh kaneria is a Sindhi Hindu .. M.Yusuf is a Christian who converted to Islam..:lol:

Have you seen their naturalization laws?

No wonder that we Arabs are reconquering Spain (mainly Moroccans) and the Latin Americans are getting their revenge on the Spaniards.

:omghaha::sarcastic:

But in all honestly then I would not have a big problem with people born in KSA and living their entire life's (being able to speak Arabic fluently, identifying with KSA, loyal to the state) would get citizenship. Especially Arabs but in principle everybody. I am just not sure that the people or society is ready for such a move and they probably fear large scale migration.

Afraid of dominant gene overtaking you inferior ones? :azn:

Afraid of dominant gene overtaking you inferior ones? :azn:

:cry::frown::lol:

Rather not willing to share indigenous riches to foreigners from across the world.:guns:

If that law was put into effect then every average Joe (migrant) from across the world could migrate to KSA with his wife and then conceive not 1 but 10 children in KSA and all of them would then have a right to become nationals. I think that thousands upon thousands of families from poor Muslim and non-Muslim countries would take advantage of such a law. Just like millions are already despite no such laws being in effect.
So yeah, that's probably the main reason. Not racism as such.

:cry::frown::lol:

Rather not willing to share indigenous riches to foreigners from across the Muslim world.:guns:

If that law was put into effect then every average Joe (migrant) from across the world could migrate to KSA with his wife and then conceive not 1 but 10 children in KSA and all of them would then have a right to become nationals. I think that thousands upon thousands of families from poor Muslim and non-Muslim countries would take advantage of such a law. Just like millions are already despite no such laws being in effect.

Where would they find brides? There is no garage sale as far as i know. I did like a local girl in UAE once, but she said habibi im not arabi </3

Aaaah high school.

Where would they find brides? There is no garage sale as far as i know. I did like a local girl in UAE once, but she said habibi im not arabi </3

Aaaah high school.

Why do they need to find brides if they are migrating with their families? 90% of all foreigners that came to Europe or USA migrated with their families and those who did not mostly married other migrants from their community, country etc. You just saw the link I posted that showed that 13.000 Saudi Arabian women married foreigners last year.

Do you know why people are getting married at a increasingly older age in KSA? It's the dowry that is killing them. Saudi Arabian women are very demanding and the dowry is very high. That's why some prefer marrying foreign Arabs or foreigners etc. It's killing many people basically.

Why do they need to find brides if they are migrating with their families? 90% of all foreigners that came to Europe or USA migrated with their families and those who did not mostly married other migrants from their community, country etc. You just saw the link I posted that showed that 13.000 Saudi Arabian women married foreigners last year.

Do you know why people are getting married at a older age in KSA? It's the dowry that is killing them. Saudi Arabian women are very demanding and the dowry is very high. That's why some prefer marrying foreign Arabs or foreigners etc. It's killing many people basically.

I was referring to local arbi women marrying foreign men. 13000 is nothing habibi. A small drop.

I was referring to local arbi women marrying foreign men. 13000 is nothing habibi. A small drop.

Really? That's pretty much. Divide that into 365 days. KSA might have one of the youngest populations on earth but its still a big number IMO.

That's because of those laws I am talking about. If she marries a foreigner in the UAE her children will not be citizens. How do you think that will make her feel? I believe that this law is put in place mainly due to economic reasons but also due to people retaining their local background.

But what the hell do I know ? I have not lived in KSA for years.

Posting unofficial photos compared to my official line up photos lol and all your Pakistani team photos only have the Pashtun players in them lol inferior nigger

Lmao .. Retard apart from afridi n Yunus none are Pakhtun .. In tht pic. :lol:

As for nigger midget why don't you post your pic ? Il post mine after tht ..:lol:

Really? That's pretty much. Divide that into 365 days. KSA might have one of the youngest populations on earth but its still a big number IMO.

That's because of those laws I am talking about. If she marries a foreigner in the UAE her children will not be citizens. How do you think that will make her feel? I believe that this law is put in place mainly due to economic reasons but also due to people retaining their local background.

But what the hell do I know ? I have not lived in KSA for years.

Yeah in UAE of the local marries a foreign woman, her children get nationality, not the woman though. Weird.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom