What's new

More Saudi Arabians pursue studies in US

How do genes make you "talk".. Midget logic ? Or a result of severe inter breeding + mutation has made you a retard .. Tallest n "whitest" Nepalese midget warrior ..:lol:

Nepal is right on the edge of nobody gives a duck..:lol: ... A vessel state of china n a bitch of the British ..:lol:

I would still like to visit though.:D

When I was smaller I remember reading about some 30-40 Nepalese workers being beheaded in Iraq! Speaking about Nepal and the ME.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Nepalese hostages killed in Iraq

Most Saudi Arabians do not have curly hair at all. At most wavy. Take a look at this thread, the "Saudi Arabia in photos" thread or others. Or the "KSA news and economy". There is no difference between Jordanians and people from Northern KSA and Hijaz (natives).

By far the vast majority of Syrians are not light at all. Nor Lebanese. Most look like your ordinary Arab or ME person.

Lebanese basketball team:

Lebanese football team:

Don't let all the makeup the Arab women use (all mostly light-skinneed - this is well-known) fool you.

Now don't use the Saudi Arabian football team as a comparison now as 90% of them are Afro-Arabs.

Besides people from Northern KSA/Hijaz share the exact same origin as Jordanians and most Syrians and Lebanese. Same tribes too. Neighbors etc.

People from Southern KSA are similar to nearby Yemenis while people from Eastern KSA and Northeastern are similar to Gulf Arabs and Iraqis. Neighbors again. Najdis are a hybrid of all regions of KSA. They have many different phenotypes.

Now I did not include Afro-Arabs in all this as they are not Caucasians, Arabs or of ME origin.
I don't know, maybe where I live most Saudis are from the southern part. Not sure about the demographics, I can definitely see a difference between Lebanese and Saudis. Footballers aren't really a good comparison imo because they're out in the blistering sun for 90 mins every week.

You are right about the makeup though :lol: Asian and ME women have a shitload of makeup on. I don't know how they have the time to put it on everyday. It's funny when they have a light face but then a brown neck :rofl:

BTW, don't Syrian people have some Turkish and some Roman in them?

You're Nepali? :cheesy: I have known 2 Nepalis so far, nice people. I don't know what do you mean by "Dalits".?.

Dalits - the Untouchable caste according some Hindus....so low that one gets polluted just by touching them - Shameless !

And whats more interesting is that we - Muslims - were considered even lower then the Dalits; some even consider us still !

So u are half Pakistani and half Indian?

100% Pakistani

tumblr_n5fcba2gV61qm7keso1_250.gif

tumblr_ms0ah8XddV1swp729o1_500.gif

tumblr_moyr8b4fHD1sx4jfio1_500.gif

I don't know, maybe where I live most Saudis are from the southern part. Not sure about the demographics, I can definitely see a difference between Lebanese and Saudis. Footballers aren't really a good comparison imo because they're out in the blistering sun for 90 mins every week.

You are right about the makeup though :lol: Asian and ME women have a shitload of makeup on. I don't know how they have the time to put it on everyday. It's funny when they have a light face but then a brown neck :rofl:

BTW, don't Syrian people have some Turkish and some Roman in them?

Yes, there is a difference overall (nobody said anything else) but it's not big. After all both countries are Arab and have an ancient Semitic past and are not located far from each other. Genetics are also very similar and they never lie.

Also it totally depends on where in KSA, from which origin, whether its an Afro-Arab, ethnic Arab, mixed etc. After all KSA is the size of Western Europe and borders almost 10 countries. Lebanon has a tiny, tiny size. It's like the size of Riyadh.:lol:

I can tell you that there is no major difference between natives of Hijaz and all of Northern KSA and the Levant. Bot are historical extensions of each other. Hell in fact large areas of Northern KSA are part of the historical Levant region. Those current borders are rather arbitrary and not really historical.

Arabia extended all the way to Northeastern Syria. Hence the people being more or less the same in Syrian cities such as Deir ez Zour, Raqqah and in Northern KSA and all immediate regions. Same tribes too to this very day.

Just search on Google to see for yourself or look at old maps.

image.jpg
image.jpg
I would still like to visit though.:D

When I was smaller I remember reading about some 30-40 Nepalese workers being beheaded in Iraq! Speaking about Nepal and the ME.
Lmao.. Yup if you like cheap drugs n prosties .. N really short mongoloid Indians .. Thts the place to go ..

@BLACKEAGLE - So akhi how's that Egyptian fellow of yours who drank out of your bottle & the other gentleman who stole your cell-phone ? :what:

Still in your good-books at work or did you go Kung-Fu on their butts ? :unsure:
My god people, you make me look like a defendless little girl with such questions. :close_tema:Anyway, the Egyptian guy who stole the phone was fired. But no Egyptian drank my water you little tart! :angry:

Listen Black Pakistani, go get conquered and have your genes infected by Arabs looool
But Arabs are not black.. I'm black n inferior.. You are tall and white and Mongloid .. So sure 3 races were involved I. Producing you..:lol:

@al-Hasani - Are Pakistanis allowed to marry Saudi women ? :what:

Foreigners married over 13,000 Saudi women last year | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

So yes, they are LOL.

But most locals prefer marrying local Arabs and it also depends on your family background, status, which tribe you are from etc. People are still somewhat racially consent in the case that you will rarely see marriages between Afro-Arabs or non-Arabs unless Muslim and then mostly from other ME countries, Pakistan etc.

Have you heard of Gurkhas? They are Nepalese. The British tried to invade and we ambushed them in the mountains. These Pakistanis are inferior creatures, you don't want to talk with them.
The Gurkhas are just a bunch of cheap mercenaries. That will fight for anyone if the price is right

Back
Top Bottom