What's new

More Saudi Arabians pursue studies in US

Bro, stop trying to humour the Pakistanis. We know that part from Baloch and Pashtuns, none look anything close to Arab. I'm of Nepali descent. Please compare the Nepal and Pakistan cricket team and tell me how many Pakistanis can pass in Arabia?
View attachment 40184 View attachment 40185
Here comes the shameless Nepali troll with his multiple ids to west our shit.

@Chak Bamu. @Aeronaut. @WebMaster. @Fulcrum15. @Jungibaaz. @Emmie. The Nepalese midget is back..:lol:

Nepal has a cricket team? huh?

320swyu40407-gif.49718

@Chak Bamu

Mate, can you clean this thread from off-topic posting? A serious Pakistan vs India troll thread is emerging. I can feel it, LOL.

@DESERT FIGHTER

I know bro. Both countries are quite diverse actually.

Na bro he's a Nepali midget from India .. Poor fella has inferiority complexes .. He always gets owned n than banned due to sucker trolling n comes back with a fake id.. :lol:

Baloch forced convert. My brother @al-Hasani forcefully converted you to Islam. No could conquer Nepal you fat prick.

Bro, why do you converse with Pakistanis? Us Nepalis are like you as we have never been conquered. We even defeated the British. We consider Pakistanis dark.
Sure thing midget ..:lol:

@DESERT FIGHTER

I can smell trolling from a far bro. Look what this thread turned into. The whole thing was started by that troll who made all kind of nonsense claims. Even claimed that Musharraf has Saudi Arabian ancestry yet could not back it up.:lol: Nor did he knew about the difference between AFRO-Arabs and Arabs, LOL.

@Chak Bamu @WebMaster @Aeronaut

Could you please delete all off-topic posts here so we can stick to the topic?!

Thanks.

Offcourse all of us are brown and not black ..but no doubt the ppl of med countries are good looking.. But I you think tht an average Saudi is lighter than an average Pakistani than what can I say .. Unless that Pakistani isn't a Christian or a labourer working under 45c .. Or just dark .. I doubt you are right.. Anyways who fukin cares.. Brown is beautiful lol..(not as in indian brown.. Thts a whole new shade of brown).

Abbey humko math kheech ismein. We are just poor baniya bystanders enjoying the show.

I can't believe people are arguing over who is lighter :lol:

As far as I have seen people in Europe, Saudis and Pakistanis have the same tone. Only way to distinguish I found was that Saudis have curly hair most of the time, while Pakistanis have straight, and some other facial features.

Jordanians/Syrians/Lebanese have a visible difference in tone, though.

@DESERT FIGHTER

I can smell trolling from a far bro. Look what this thread turned into. The whole thing was started by that troll who made all kind of nonsense claims. Even claimed that Musharraf has Saudi Arabian ancestry yet could not back it up.:lol: Nor did he knew about the difference between AFRO-Arabs and Arabs, LOL.

@Chak Bamu @WebMaster @Aeronaut

Could you please delete all off-topic posts here so we can stick to the topic?!

Thanks.
Mush is a syed but again mixed marriage happened .. He is basically from Delhi .. Urdu speaker.

Chalo, I dont think any beautiful pictures are going to be uploaded. Dammit. Me off to sleep now. Hope the two people debating upload the photos for poor tharkis to decide who is fairer :P

Listen you dark skinned pakistani. We Nepalis rule the mountains, not even god can conquer us.
Sorry man .. I'm so dark and from the jungles of South India .. How can I compare with a 4ft tall European midget warrior like you ..:(

Back
Top Bottom