What's new

More Saudi Arabians pursue studies in US

Arabs aren't a race but more a linguistic identity and similar culture. Don't compare with South Asia. We have genes from as far as Europe to Mongoloid. South Asians are genetically more diversified compared to Arabs of KSA.

Yes, we are as 90% of all Arabs are native to the Middle East and North Africa and they all share an ancient Semitic past. As genetics, history and geography also confirms. But sure at the same time we are also a diverse bunch. No two ways about it.

Nobody said anything opposite. KSA might be a huge country and a diverse one too (just look at Hijaz) but obviously South Asia will have much more diversity being home to so many people, ethnic groups etc.

Calling Mrs.Waz - Bhabi your Husband knows a bit too much about Saudi, Lebanese & Syrian women than a dutiful Pakistan husband should ! :whistle:

:lol:

Lol bro I thought the differences were obvious to people. o_O

Thank brother for your warm words, they are very heart felt and appreciated. Like I said before I would be great to meet in person here in London bro.

Apparently some people that insist on trolling cannot even despite it being obvious as day for knowledge people.

Well, there is a reason for your good reputation here.

Indeed. The feeling is mutual. Whenever you are in Copenhagen, Paris, Jeddah or Makkah you are utmost welcome to visit and I will host you.;)

The offer is also given to @Armstrong but he has to leave Liverpool FC for FC Barcelona.;):lol:

Yes, we are as 90% of all Arabs are native to the ancient Middle East and North Africa and they all share an ancient Semitic past. As genetics and geography also confirms.
Nobody said anything opposite. KSA might be a huge country and a diverse one too (just look at Hijaz) but obviously South Asia will have much more diversity being home to so many people, ethnic groups etc.

Apart from Lebanese and Syrians. They look like mixture of some Caucasoid race and Semites.

Apart from Lebanese and Syrians. They look like mixture of some Caucasoid race and Semites.

Mate, Caucasians and Semites are the same. The Arabid/Oriental/Syrid "race" is/was grouped as a subgroup of the NEARBY Mediterranean "race" in physical anthropology. That's according to Western anthropologists. But what I said is correct.

Semitic people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arabid race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Caucasian race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

White people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As genetics, history and geography also confirms. But sure at the same time we are also a diverse bunch. No two ways about it. Hijaz alone is a great example of that. It hosts people from the entire Islamic world who settled after performing hajj, umrah or just migration in general.;)

Anyway we are WAY off-topic here.:D

It hosts people from the entire Islamic world who settled after performing hajj, umrah or just migration in general.

Sorry for being off topic again. I came across an Arab from UAE. He said his ancestors were from Gujrat, India. I have also heard some Bengalis settled in Mecca and Medina and Punjabis from modern day Pakistan also settled there around 200-300 years ago.

Which large parts? Your map (which is far from being accurate I just proved it) is the EXACT same like in all the other ME region.

LOL. He has nothing to do with Saudi Arabia. He looks like your ordinary South Asian. He would be called an Indian or Pakistani (wait that's exactly what he is) in KSA and the entire Arab world and ME. Don't fool yourself, please.

That's utter nonsense once again. Turks and Kurds are significantly darker on average than your average Spaniard, Portuguese and Italian. Saying anything else cannot even be taken serious.

Those people are Africans. Black. Of course you don't know this.

I am not dark-skinned my South Asian inferiority ridden friend.

Ramble all you want. I just proved to you that the Saudi skin tone is no different than a Pakistani skintone.

Don't feel bad my Dark skinned Saudi Arabian friend. :D

Sorry for being off topic again. I came across an Arab from UAE. He said his ancestors were from Gujrat, India. I have also heard some Bengalis settled in Mecca and Medina and Punjabis from modern day Pakistan also settled there around 200-300 years ago.

You have people from all over the Islamic and even non-Islamic world in Hijaz. It's a very diverse region. Even the Afro-Arabs have different origins. Some are Bantu people, some are from West Africa some are from the Horn of Africa etc.

@Mercenary

I do not engage with trolls and as you can see even your fellow compatriots have shown you that you are bullshitting.

Mate, I am of Arab and European origin and I am not dark at all. Contrary to you I have posted photos of myself here. Which several users here can confirm. Even if I where I would not care as I find Latin Americans, Mulattos and other "dark" (in your opinion) people attractive by most.

But whatever pleases you. Arabs always considered their skin tone as attractive and even praised it. It was neither too pale or too dark. We are mostly olive skinned people like all other ME people. Outside the Afro-Arab community and the non-Caucasian people.

Look how foreigners described Arabs. Be it Africans, Chinese, Mongols, Europeans etc. Those historical descriptions are open for all. Just a Google search away. So please…

Besides you obviously do not understand the difference between dark and brown/olive skinned people. You confuse both. Only Blacks, Aboriginals, Papuans and Dravidians are dark.

Last edited:
Apparently some people that insist on trolling cannot even despite it being obvious as day for knowledge people.

Well, there is a reason for your good reputation here.

Indeed. The feeling is mutual. Whenever you are in Copenhagen, Paris, Jeddah or Makkah you are utmost welcome to visit and I will host you.;)

The offer is also given to @Armstrong but he has to leave Liverpool FC for FC Barcelona.;):lol:

Nice bro. I will for sure hola at you when I visit these places.

Nice bro. I will for sure hola at you when I visit these places.

Just give me a call on PDF.

I hope that you are doing well in Londonistan and that you are not running into too wild Saudi Arabian female students and other foreign students that wants to run wild in a country without any major rules.:lol: You know that there is nothing like drunk Brits. I do have relatives living in London (I think that I told you before) so I know the city well.

In general London is such a diverse place. I remember when I last visited. English, Polish, Arabic, Urdu etc. newspapers all across the place. Whenever I looked I saw people from across the world. From the Middle East, South Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Caribbean etc.

The diversity of the dining places in London are still second to none. You beat Paris hands down when it comes to that.:(

Here in Copenhagen it's NOTHING in comparison.

Just give me a call on PDF.

I hope that you are doing well in Londonistan and that you are not running into too wild Saudi Arabian female students and other foreign students that wants to run wild in a country without any major rules.:lol: You know that there is nothing like drunk Brits. I do have relatives living in London (I think that I told you before) so I know the city well.

In general London is such a diverse place. I remember when I last visited. English, Polish, Arabic, Urdu etc. newspapers all across the place. Whenever I looked I saw people from across the world. From the Middle East, South Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Caribbean etc.

The diversity of the dining places in London are still second to none. You beat Paris hands down when it comes to that.:(

Here in Copenhagen it's NOTHING in comparison.

I'm doing well bro. However the heat, Ramadan and 19 hours fasting isn't so great. But looking at the bright side at least Eid will be sunny and hot lol. As for wild students running around not so much, I think it is an exaggeration. You only need to look at English students in the Spanish islands to see decadence personified. :devil:. The Saudi females are cool and you only get the odd one that is :o::what::chilli:.

You're right about London, it truly is a world city. I don't think Paris compares at all on any front. :cheesy:.

I'm probably coming to Copenhagen in October bro, as part of my line of work.

That's great to here brother!

It's the same here in Copenhagen. Warm and long days. It's a bit of challenge. I have noticed that when the weather is good in the UK it's good here in Denmark as well.:lol:

I will be going to Hijaz at the end of Ramadan. Leaving on Friday. No better place for Eid and Ramadan overall.:D

Well, trust me I have seen and encountered them already. Mainly in Southern France where I am often during summers.:lol:

Also in Paris and Copenhagen.

To be honest with you then I can't stand some of their conduct. This includes Russian tourists. But overall they seem to be very cheerful people so no problem here.

Well, those I encountered in the US were somewhat wild but of course the majority can behave.

No, it can't. Only NYC can but Paris is on the tier just below. Still very, very diverse though.

Really? You should give me a call then.:lol:

@Arabian Legend

See the continuing discussion ...

We the Muslims need more philosophers than drivers and building workers to get us out of the mess that we are in.

Reem has her work cut out; I hope she works hard and she works good.

You have people from all over the Islamic and even non-Islamic world in Hijaz. It's a very diverse region. Even the Afro-Arabs have different origins. Some are Bantu people, some are from West Africa some are from the Horn of Africa etc.

@Mercenary

I do not engage with trolls and as you can see even your fellow compatriots have shown you that you are bullshitting.

Mate, I am of Arab and European origin and I am not dark at all. Contrary to you I have posted photos of myself here. Which several users here can confirm. Even if I where I would not care as I find Latin Americans, Mulattos and other "dark" (in your opinion) people attractive by most.

But whatever pleases you. Arabs always considered their skin tone as attractive and even praised it. It was neither too pale or too dark. We are mostly olive skinned people like all other ME people. Outside the Afro-Arab community and the non-Caucasian people.

Look how foreigners described Arabs. Be it Africans, Chinese, Mongols, Europeans etc. Those historical descriptions are open for all. Just a Google search away. So please…

Besides you obviously do not understand the difference between dark and brown/olive skinned people. You confuse both. Only Blacks, Aboriginals, Papuans and Dravidians are dark.

I am just giving you a reality check. Saudi Arabs are quite dark and I even proved it by showing you that map about Global skin tones.

Deny it all you want. But thats the truth.

I am just giving you a reality check. Saudi Arabs are quite dark and I even proved it by showing you that map about Global skin tones.

Deny it all you want. But thats the truth.

A honest question. Are you retarded? That map shows the same skin tone in KSA like anywhere else in the ME and people from the ME are not dark. They are olive-skinned/Mediterranean (at least in the Arab world) by large with a large minority being outright pale. Your map is also highly inaccurate as I already proved. I think that you do not understand what is being written to you.

Nobody cares so troll somewhere else, make up false nonsense, ignore facts, information, several links etc.

In other words quit spamming this thread due to your inferiority complexes and racial remarks that you must have suffered from in KSA or some racial abuse.

We know how a tiny minority in the Arab world and ME sometimes treat South Asians, Africans etc. Later those people develop a hatred and spend a lot of time bullshitting.

Back
Top Bottom