What's new

More Saudi Arabians pursue studies in US

You do realize that you are South Asian right and that you South Asians are darker than all Arabs and us Middle Eastern people on average?

That's why people in the Arab world can spot you within seconds because you tend to be darker ON AVERAGE. Both men and women. Most Arab women are pale. I suggest that you take a look at this thread, social media or just visit a Saudi Arabian city that is not full of migrants, Afro-Arabs or Africans. Or actually met Saudi Arabian women of Arab descent. That could be a good start, LOL.

The only dark people in KSA are Afro-Arabs and some migrants, most of them being from South Asia or Africa. Period. Those people are not Arabs by ethnicity. Many Syrian women and Saudi Arabian women have no difference at all in color as they share the same origin and geographical proximity.

There is no difference between Saud Arabians that live in Northern KSA and Northern Hijaz and people from neighboring Jordan, Syria etc. At all.

People from the Southern provinces of KSA tend to be a bit darker but they are by no means "dark" but your typical Middle Eastern meaning brown, olive skinned or Mediterranean.

KSA is a huge country after all and a diverse one too.

Also there is nothing wrong with being dark anyway. Many people find Latin American people, certain Africans etc. as very beautiful and they tend to be darker than Arabs and other Middle Easterners.

Anyway I have seen your past user history and you seem to be butthurt when it comes to Arabs. Maybe you were exposed to racism and badly treated and thus have developed inferiority complexes or whatever towards Arabs or Middle Eastern people in general? That can only explain your nonsense. On their behalf I want to apologize if this has been the case.

The darker people you speak of are Indians and not Pakistanis. And I can also spot Saudis within seconds.

Most Arabs are dark skinned and the only ones that are light are from Syria and Lebanon. Saudis on the whole are dark skinned and there is no difference between the skin tone of a Saudi and Pakistani.

Infact our former President Pervez Musharraf ancestory is Saudi Arabian.

I actually loved Saudi Arabia, and I interacted with many Saudis. Nothing to apologize for.

The darker people you speak of are Indians and not Pakistanis. And I can also spot Saudis within seconds.

Most Arabs are dark skinned and the only ones that are light are from Syria and Lebanon. Saudis on the whole are dark skinned and there is no difference between the skin tone of a Saudi and Pakistani.

Infact our former President Pervez Musharraf ancestory is Saudi Arabian.

I actually loved Saudi Arabia, and I interacted with many Saudis. Nothing to apologize for.

No, neither Saudi Arabians nor Pakistanis are dark.:lol: They are mostly olive skinned and in the case of Saudi Arabians also Mediterranean and some outright pale. I have not included the Afro-Arabs that make up about 10% of the Saudi Arabian population as they are not Arabs of origin.

LOL, at Musharraf having Saudi Arabian ancestry. Don't make me laugh. Where did you invent this absurd claim?:lol:

Some new information for your trolling:

The Oriental race[1] (also Arabid race[2] or Syrid race) is an historical term for a morphological sub-type of the Mediterranean race, as used in physical anthropology.

Physical appearance

The Arabid race was distinguished from the West-Mediterranean race by some minor characteristic facial traits. These include almond-shaped eyes, very dark hair color, the "Semitic smile" (conditioned by unusually deep Fossa canina), skin color from olive to dark, and often but not always a narrow or a broad aquiline nose. This race had in earlier times a broader-formed Syrid subrace, which was found among the farmers of the "Fertile Crescent".

Arabid race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway your ignorance was already exposed here so I don't really care.

PS: There is still no difference with people from Northern Hijaz and all Northern regions of KSA and nearby Levant. KSA is a huge country.

Last edited:
Here is a map of Human Skin Color:

800px-Unlabeled_Renatto_Luschan_Skin_color_map.png

It clearly shows that Saudi skin color is no different than a Pakistani's skin color. Infact large parts of Pakistan have lighter skin tones than Saudis

Here is a map of Human Skin Color:

Human_skin_color

It clearly shows that Saudi skin color is no different than a Pakistani's skin color. Infact large parts of Pakistan have lighter skin tones than Saudis

I cannot see this map but in either way it is useless as I saw it once (if that's the one I think about) and it showed Bangladesh (LOL) as being lighter than most of the ME which is pure nonsense as anyone knows about. Because Bangladeshi people are significantly darker than all ME people.

Anyway from where do you get your false claim of Musharraf being of Saudi Arabian ancestry?:lol: Another of your empty claims?

Did you even read the link I linked to about the Arabid/Oriental/Syrid "race"? It's made by Westerners and is a subgroup of the NEARBY Mediterranean "race".

I cannot see this map but in either way it is useless as I saw it once (if that's the one I think about) and it showed Bangladesh (LOL) as being lighter than most of the ME which is pure nonsense as anyone knows about.

Anyway from where do you get your false claim of Musharraf being of Saudi Arabian ancestry?:lol: Another of your empty claims?

Did you even read the link I linked to about the Arabid/Oriental/Syrid "race"? It's made by Westerners and is a subgroup of the NEARBY Mediterranean "race".

I posted new map..

Check that.

I posted new map..

Check that.
Yes, and that map shows the entire ME as having the same skin tone with the exception of Yemen being slightly darker which is somewhat correct due to them also having a lot of Afro-Arabs among their population. Yet they are still Semites and Caucasian people and many Yemenis have pale skin. Most have olive skin - the most attractive one out there according to many people.

Anyway did you see my link about race and physical anthropology?

Once again I ask you were your empty and ridiculous claim of Musharraf being of Saudi Arabian origin comes from? Can you even back this up or it is just another of your false claims?

Anyway, LOL at that map. No way do your average Spaniard, Portuguese, Italian etc. have the same skin tone as a Turkish or Kurdish person.:lol:

LOL at parts of Niger, Mali and Chad having the same skin tone as the entire ME too. In short this map is far from being accurate.

Last edited:
Yes, and that map shows the entire ME as having the same skin tone with the exception of Yemen being slightly darker which is somewhat correct due to them also having a lot of Afro-Arabs among their population. Yet they are still Semites and Caucasian people and many Yemenis have pale skin. Most have olive skin - the most attractive one out there according to many people.

But what it also shows is that Saudi skintone is similar to Pakistani skin tone and large parts of Pakistan have skintone which is lighter than Saudis.

So that proves my point and nullifies yours.

Anyway did you see my link about race and physical anthropology?

Once again I ask you were your empty and ridiculous claim of Musharraf being of Saudi Arabian origin comes from? Can you even back this up or it is just another of your false claims?

He said that in an interview and also mentioned in his book, "In the Line of Fire"

Anyway, LOL at that map. No way do your average Spaniard, Portuguese, Italian etc. have the same skin tone as a Turkish or Kurdish person.:lol:

LOL at parts of Niger, Mali and Chad having the same skin tone as the entire ME too. In short this map is far from being accurate.

I live in a heavily portuguese area, and they all have skin tones similar to Turks.

As for Niger, Mali and Chad, never been to those places so can't comment on their skin tones.

So in conclusion this map proves that my statement was correct and you were wrong.

Don't be too bitter about it my Dark Skinned Arabian friend.

But what it also shows is that Saudi skintone is similar to Pakistani skin tone and large parts of Pakistan have skintone which is lighter than Saudis.

So that proves my point and nullifies yours.

He said that in an interview and also mentioned in his book, "In the Line of Fire"

I live in a heavily portuguese area, and they all have skin tones similar to Turks.

As for Niger, Mali and Chad, never been to those places so can't comment on their skin tones.

So in conclusion this map proves that my statement was correct and you were wrong.

Don't be too bitter about it my Dark Skinned Arabian friend.

Which large parts? Your map (which is far from being accurate I just proved it) is the EXACT same like in all the other ME region.

LOL. He has nothing to do with Saudi Arabia. He looks like your ordinary South Asian. He would be called an Indian or Pakistani (wait that's exactly what he is) in KSA and the entire Arab world and ME. Don't fool yourself, please.

That's utter nonsense once again. Turks and Kurds are significantly darker on average than your average Spaniard, Portuguese and Italian. Saying anything else cannot even be taken serious.

Those people are Africans. Black. Of course you don't know this.

I am not dark-skinned my South Asian inferiority ridden friend.

I am not dark-skinned my South Asian inferiority ridden friend.

@waz Bhai isn't it time to teach this Brownie a lesson ! :pissed:

Though truth be told I don't feel like it because hes very thin....what if his legs break like a pair of chopsticks when I tackle him in a game of football ? :o:

Then I have to think about Uncle & Auntie too - How would I be able to face them after I had kicked their son's butt ! :(

@waz Bhai isn't it time to teach this Brownie a lesson ! :pissed:

Though truth be told I don't feel like it because hes very thin....what if his legs break like a pair of chopsticks when I tackle him in a game of football ? :o:

Then I have to think about Uncle & Auntie too - How would I be able to face them after I had kicked their son's butt ! :(

Lol your posts are funny bro.

Saudi women are fair skinned as anything! I have met many here in London and I the "darkest" I have ever seen was a lovely olive skinned beauty ahem. :smitten:

As for going to Syria and Lebanon, it's simple, it's for dowery reasons lol.

Fit Saudi lady has a large dowry price tag.
Fit Lebanese lady has a low dowry price tag, heck they just want a rich fellow. :devil:

Saudi women are fair skinned as anything! I have met many here in London and I the "darkest" I have ever seen was a lovely olive skinned beauty ahem. :smitten:

Fit Lebanese lady has a low dowry price tag, heck they just want a rich fellow. :devil:

Thank God that we have sane/non-trolls users like you brother who actually have visited KSA and met Saudi Arabians and can distinguish between Afro-Arabs, migrants and Arabs from other Arab migrants of various ethnic origins and then locals.

I must say that you are one of the most cool-headed and sane users that I have ever met on the internet. I think many users have told you this already so it's my turn now. I wish I could learn some of that.:lol:

Yes, take it as a big compliment.

@Armstrong too. I have never seen him lose his cool unless Kashmir is discussed and him discussing with Indian trolls.;)

Last edited:
Thank God that we have sane/non-trolls users like you brother who actually have visited KSA and met Saudi Arabians and can distinguish between Afro-Arabs, migrants and Arabs from other Arab countries of various ethnic origins.

I must say that you are one of the most cool-headed and sane users that I have ever met on the internet. I think many users have told you this already so it's my turn now. I wish I could learn some of that.:lol:

Yes, take it as a big compliment.

@Armstrong too. I have never seen him lose his cool unless Kashmir is discussed and he discussing with Indians.;)

Lol bro I thought the differences were obvious to people. o_O

Thank brother for your warm words, they are very heart felt and appreciated. Like I said before I would be great to meet in person here in London bro.

Calling Mrs.Waz - Bhabi your Husband knows a bit too much about Saudi, Lebanese & Syrian women than a dutiful Pakistan husband should ! :whistle:

That's more nonsense. South Asian women are without a doubt darker than Saudi Arabian on average and all other Arabs and other Middle Eastern people. That's how people can tell them apart. I can't even take such statements seriously.
All of the women posted in this thread are much lighter than your average South Asian. There is a reason why South Asians are spotted in the Arab world within seconds. It's due to them being darker usually. Why do you think that some South Asians complain about racism?
The only dark people in KSA are the Afro-Arabs that make up 10% of the population and some of the migrant population.

Arabs aren't a race but more a linguistic identity and similar culture. Don't compare with South Asia. We have genes from as far as Europe to Mongoloid. South Asians are genetically more diversified compared to Arabs of KSA.

Back
Top Bottom