What's new

More Saudi Arabians pursue studies in US

Saudis are not under embargo like palestinians, iranians and syrians

They don't do much for Islam

Romana jamila :P

:lol:

There are a lot of those bro. Arabian beauties. Just ask around on this forum with people knowing Saudi Arabian students in the US. When I studied in the US I was astonished if you know what I mean.:P

Seriously when will the moderators deal with that mentally ill Vietnamese troll? Somebody deport him from France and back to his rice field in a hurry.

There are a lot of those bro. Arabian beauties. Just ask around on this forum with people knowing Saudi Arabian students in the US. When I studied in the US I was astonished if you know what I mean.:P

Seriously when will the moderators deal with that mentally ill Vietnamese troll? Somebody deport him from France and back to his rice field in a hurry.
U forgot where I live, enough all kinds of Romanats here. :P lol.

Dont worry about him, remember when I Was asking what kind of noises he makes.

Just run a post that he writes a bazillion times, about Wahabis, in your head. And watch this video. :D

U forgot where I live, enough all kinds of Romanats here. :P lol.

Dont worry about him, remember when I Was asking what kind of noises he makes.

Just run a post that he writes a bazillion times, about Wahabis, in your head. And watch this video. :D

I know about the situation in Kuwait LOL.

He has stored 3 posts that he repeats in every thread again and again. Literary. Just notice it. He is dumb as hell.

That video never gets old!

I know about the situation in Kuwait LOL.

He has stored 3 posts that he repeats in every thread again and again. Literary. Just notice it. He is dumb as hell.

That video never gets old!
Let me know the next time u are here, we can go scouting together.

Ask her. What has this of any importance to this news? You are telling me that every Iranian women/girl wears a hijab outside of Iran?

Stick to the news. Not interested in a debate about hijab. Her choice. My opinion is not of any relevance here. I am not her father, husband or family to be in a position to say what she has to do or advice her.

lolz thats really funny that you have to respond to such queries as well :lol:

Let me know the next time u are here, we can go scouting together.

Sure bro and thanks for the offer. You are welcome anytime to KSA as well when I will be back.
lolz thats really funny that you have to respond to such queries as well :lol:

What can I do dear? I try my best but sometimes the trolls are making my life difficult on this forum. But I discovered the ignore function (I am quick I know!) so I am fine now.:cheers:

12,500 Saudi Arabians graduate in United States

18zpe1.jpg

JEDDAH: P.K. ABDUL GHAFOUR

Published — Tuesday 27 May 2014

Last update 28 May 2014 1:08 pm

A total of 12,500 Saudi students who graduated from American universities this year were honored during a special convocation ceremony organized by the Saudi cultural attaché in Washington on Sunday. The graduates included 5,669 women and 124 medical fellowship holders.
Higher Education Minister Khaled Al-Anqari, who attended the ceremony, said the King Abdullah Foreign Education Scholarship Program was a big success in enabling Saudis to gain higher education at reputable international universities in the US and other countries.
“We are now reaping the fruit of this program,” the minister said while praising Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah’s long-term vision.
During the past nine years, the number of scholarship students grew from 5,000 to 151,228, with their dependents reaching 81,617 persons.
Saudi women accounted for 27.94 percent of the total scholarship students in foreign countries, Al-Anqari said. “This program will bring about an educational and cultural renaissance in the Kingdom,” he added.
Among the graduates, 5,117 received bachelor degrees and 5,062 master’s degrees.
“We have not only seen an increase in the number of graduates every year, but also an improvement in the quality of education they receive,” the minister pointed out.
Mohammed Al-Eissa, Saudi cultural attaché in Washington, said the graduates included 80 doctors and 600 dentists, while 92 received doctorate degrees and 30 others master degrees. Among the female graduates, 275 have received doctorate degrees and 2,345 master’s degrees, he said.
Dr. Abdul Aziz Al-Sherif of King Abdulaziz University was all praise for King Abdullah for introducing the scholarship program, saying it would have a significant impact on the Kingdom’s future.
Speaking with Arab News, he said foreign education would bring about considerable change in the attitude of Saudis and their lifestyle and help them learn conducive skills practiced in advanced countries and how to engage in good planning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 1, 2014 report for KSA2 - Saudi Arabian, English-language TV:

Intro: There are some 85,000 Saudi students studying at American colleges and universities. Next month at the annual Saudi graduation ceremony outside Washington, 62 of the top achievers will receive an award for academic excellence. A committee of six Saudi education officials worked for six months to choose the winners, as we hear in this report from Washington.

Cues:
- Mody Alkhalaf, assistant Cultural Attache
- Prof. Nasser Almasary, Mid-West region of US
- Dr. Samar Alsaggaf, Director of Medical Programs

April 27, 2014 report for KSA2 - Saudi Arabian, English-language TV:

Intro: The King Abdullah Scholarship Program sends Saudi students to hundreds of colleges and universities across the United States. One of those institutions is unique: Gallaudet [pronounced: Gal-uh-det] University, in Washington DC, is America's only higher education institution entirely for deaf and hard-of-hearing students. The number of Saudi students there has been growing, and recently, they formed their own club. More in this report from Washington.

Cues:
- Badr A. Alomary, Saudi Ministry of Labor
- Abdullah al Motiri, senior, deaf education

It's very beautiful and encouraging to see deaf Saudi Arabian (last video) and other students excelling. Disabled students succeeding in general. Very motivating and pleasing.

Overall great news.

@Arabian Legend @JUBA @Yzd Khalifa @Bubblegum Crisis @Full Moon @Hadbani @Awadd etc.

Last year Suadi govt cut deal with Canadian govt for 15,000 student visa ..

Speaking about Saudi Arabian students abroad then I saw this news on Saudi Gazette today.

Woman student invents scarless suture

TAIF — A Saudi student on a government scholarship to study medicine in Germany has discovered a new surgical stitch, especially suited for dermatological surgeries, Al-Riyadh daily reported. Dr. Raedah Al-Mohammadi is on scholarship from the Ministry of Higher Education and is specializing in dermatology and skin surgery at Helios St. Elizabeth Hospital in Germany. The new stitch allows for sutures of wounds while avoiding scarring typical in such procedures. Medical bodies in Germany commended the student and described the invention as “exciting news in the world of medicine and surgery”. Al-Mohammadi credited her invention to Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah.

Woman student invents scarless suture | Kingdom | Saudi Gazette

Well done to her.

Saudi Arabian doctor impresses at world conference

Last updated: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 12:00 AM
doctors_big.jpg

Dr. Danah Sawan (right), internship doctor at King Abdulaziz University (KAU), receives a certificate of merit. — Courtesy photo
Muhammad Dawood
Okaz/Saudi Gazette

JEDDAH — A Saudi internship doctor has impressed participants of the recent Annual Conference of Gynecology and Obstetrics in Chicago with her research on laparoscopic surgery and non-reactive estrogen syndrome.

Dr. Danah Sawan, internship doctor of King Abdulaziz University (KAU), was supervised by Prof. Abdulraheem Rozi of the university’s Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics.

This is the first time an intern doctor has presented a paper at a global conference of this magnitude, reflecting the significant progress KAU’s school of medicine made.

The research will be published in a global journal soon.

Saudi doctor impresses at world conference | Kingdom | Saudi Gazette

Last year Suadi govt cut deal with Canadian govt for 15,000 student visa ..
ah no wonder half of my friends are saudi now. the only thing that really surprises me is that basically all of them are engineers

Back
Top Bottom