What's new

More Saudi Arabians pursue studies in US

I can't believe people are arguing over who is lighter :lol:

As far as I have seen people in Europe, Saudis and Pakistanis have the same tone. Only way to distinguish I found was that Saudis have curly hair most of the time, while Pakistanis have straight, and some other facial features.

Jordanians/Syrians/Lebanese have a visible difference in tone, though.

Most Saudi Arabians do not have curly hair at all. At most wavy. Take a look at this thread, the "Saudi Arabia in photos" thread or others. Or the "KSA news and economy". There is no difference between Jordanians and people from Northern KSA and Hijaz (natives).

By far the vast majority of Syrians are not light at all. Nor Lebanese. Most look like your ordinary Arab or ME person.

Lebanese basketball team:

Lebanese football team:

Don't let all the makeup the Arab women use (all mostly light-skinneed - this is well-known) fool you.

Now don't use the Saudi Arabian football team as a comparison now as 90% of them are Afro-Arabs.

Besides people from Northern KSA/Hijaz share the exact same origin as Jordanians and most Syrians and Lebanese. Same tribes too. Neighbors etc.

People from Southern KSA are similar to nearby Yemenis while people from Eastern KSA and Northeastern are similar to Gulf Arabs and Iraqis. Neighbors again. Najdis are a hybrid of all regions of KSA. They have many different phenotypes.

Now I did not include Afro-Arabs in all this as they are not Caucasians, Arabs or of ME origin.

Last edited:
Bro, stop trying to humour the Pakistanis. We know that part from Baloch and Pashtuns, none look anything close to Arab. I'm of Nepali descent. Please compare the Nepal and Pakistan cricket team and tell me how many Pakistanis can pass in Arabia?
Actually most Pakistanis I have seen look like ME people, they are fairly brown but I can tell they are Pak from their dress or language. While Bangladeshis or Indians are distinctively different. However, unfortunately brown or black people in the South Eastern Asia and the ME have color-inferiority complex. That's stupid :/

You must be the tallest Nepalese ever..:lol: new world record.. I'm just over 6 btw... Average height..:lol: .. And very dark like African dark .. No mixing though .. You are tall n light .. Paternal side must be European
:)

I'm 5ft10, you are probably mixed with the genes of brother @al-Hasani when his ancestors conquered you.

Dad urdu, Mom Punjabi.

I speak both. But dil hai Pooooonjabi :D

After all you're not man enough to be an Urdu speaker anyhow ! :bunny:

Altaf Bhai ko deekh aur kuch seekh.....! :smokin:

Phir aaj kal kiya chal rahaa haiii ? :)

After all you're not man enough to be an Urdu speaker anyhow ! :bunny:

Altaf Bhai ko deekh aur kuch seekh.....! :smokin:

Phir aaj kal kiya chal rahaa haiii ? :)

Uru speaker's urdu is vile. Ajeeb gandi urdu. To be honest Punjabis actually speak a better urdu.

Altaf khoosat to angle nikalraha hai MQM ka, usko kya fursat.

Bas kuch nahin, heartbreak, work and tons and tons of eating.

Just go on any anthropology site bro, us Arabs andNepalis are bros since we both have never been conquered. :)

LOL, only some regions in the Arab world have never been conquered (our region is home to the oldest civilizations and cities on earth and lies in the middle of the world) so there has been quite a few conquests and foreigners always wanted a piece and share.

I don't know about Nepal which is mountainous and rather isolated which helps a lot. I don't have any idea how the average Nepali looks either. Never met one.

Also I don't think that Nepalese people have any ancestral relations to the ME region.

Katwa

Probably Arab genes have made you talk from when they conquered you

How do genes make you "talk".. Midget logic ? Or a result of severe inter breeding + mutation has made you a retard .. Tallest n "whitest" Nepalese midget warrior ..:lol:

LOL, only some regions in the Arab world have never been conquered (our region is home to the oldest civilizations and cities on earth and lies in the middle of the world) so there has been quite a few conquests and foreigners always wanted a piece and share.

I don't know about Nepal which is mountainous and rather isolated which helps a lot. I don't have any idea how the average Nepali looks either. Never met one.

Nepal is right on the edge of nobody gives a duck..:lol: ... A vessel state of china n a bitch of the British ..:lol:

@BLACKEAGLE - So akhi how's that Egyptian fellow of yours who drank out of your bottle & the other gentleman who stole your cell-phone ? :what:

Still in your good-books at work or did you go Kung-Fu on their butts ? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom