What's new

More Saudi Arabians pursue studies in US

Dalits - the Untouchable caste according some Hindus....so low that one gets polluted just by touching them - Shameless !

And whats more interesting is that we - Muslims - were considered even lower then the Dalits; some even consider us still !
Outcasted by who?

Really ? :o:

I dunno why but some expat from KSA told me that Saudi women lose their citizenship or something if they marry non-Saudis....hence the question ! :unsure:

Saudi Arabian women who marry non-nationals (no matter if they are fellow Arabs) can not pass their citizenship on to their children.

But Saudi Arabian fathers who married non-nationals their mothers are now able to live in KSA without a sponsor. The rules are still somewhat harsh for foreigners. I think that it is a deliberate tactic otherwise KSA would be overrun by foreign Arabs and non-Arabs and Muslims from every Muslim country out there almost.

So maybe a bit racist, LOL.

The only Pakistanis who are the same colour are Pashtuns and Baloch ethnic group. They are a minority. Punjabis are the largest grouped look at the bottom row of the Pakistan cricket team who are all Punjabi.
Alright. I was searching sports teams of countries as a comparison. Pakistani Hockey team are very fair. Can someone confirm what their demographics are?

Saudi Arabian women who marry non-nationals (no matter if they are fellow Arabs) can not pass their citizenship on to their children.

But Saudi Arabian fathers who married non-nationals, their mothers are able to live in KSA without a sponsor. The rules are still somewhat harsh for foreigners. I think that it is a deliberate tactic otherwise KSA would be overrun by foreign Arabs and non-Arabs and Muslims from every Muslim country out there almost.

Other Arabs? I thought this was only for different groups? So for example, an Emarati guy wouldn't be able to have Saudi citizenship?

But Saudi Arabian fathers who married non-nationals their mothers are now able to live in KSA without a sponsor. The rules are still somewhat harsh for foreigners. I think that it is a deliberate tactic otherwise KSA would be overrun by foreign Arabs and non-Arabs and Muslims from every Muslim country out there almost.

Oh just that...then its alright; I would want my children (if the Almighty ever grants me some) to be Pakistani Nationals & Pakistani Nationals alone !

Oh just that...then its alright; I would want my children (if the Almighty ever grants me some) to be Pakistani Nationals & Pakistani Nationals alone !

My suspicion is that they will make the rules less harsh in the future but that's just my suspicion.

Other Arabs? I thought this was only for different groups? So for example, an Emarati guy wouldn't be able to have Saudi citizenship?

No, but since he is part of the GCC he has many rights that nationals would have.

A bit?

It depends on the perspective that you look from. I do not consider it racist personally but as something necessary in the current situation otherwise KSA would turn into another USA as it already hosts people from across the world in large numbers aside from all the migrants. Today it is impossible to tell an "native" Afro-Arab apart from a illegal migrant from Sudan, Somalia etc. You just can't.

I do not believe that KSA is a racist society considering all the different families of various origins, Afro-Arabs who make up 10% of the population and all the foreigners who live and work in KSA.

Yet I would like to see some changes but I am not sure if following Spain's example for instance (very liberal laws) is the best way forward in KSA's current situation.

Spanish nationality law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Same with UAE where locals are a minority.

Listen chamar, I don't want to get infected by any of your black people diseases so just leave it.
Chamar is a indian Hindu caste .. I'm just a poor inferior Baluch tht has nothing to do with India or Hinduism ..

Between you selected black Chinese in your national teams:
Cricket team:

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Football team:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Its is a conspiracy I tell ya..against the white superior Nepalese ..:lol:

It depends on the perspective that you look from. I do not consider it racist personally but as something necessary in the current situation otherwise KSA would turn into another USA as it already hosts people from across the world in large numbers aside from all the migrants. Today it is impossible to tell an "native" Afro-Arab apart from a illegal migrant from Sudan, Somalia etc. You just can't.

I do not believe that KSA is a racist society considering all the different families of various origins, Afro-Arabs who make up 10% of the population and all the foreigners who live and work in KSA.

Yet I would like to see some changes but I am not sure if following Spain's example for instance (very easy to get Spanish passport) is the best way.

Spanish nationality law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look how easy it is in reality.

Spend/invest in their dead real estate and voila - Espanol in a few months.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom