What's new

Cops shut down dance party in Lahore after cleric's threat

Yea that,s what happen in this country when someone points out the mistakes he/she is not a pakistani or a traitor.

Actually it is not about mistakes. There are many who point out mistakes rather oppose anything about Pakistan we do listen.

In Your case you stated cousin marriages is incest which means either You are not a Muslim or Pakistani. Because this is what Hindus of India believe.

Faith means having faith in your country and in yourself.

Yea that,s what happen in this country when someone points out the mistakes he/she is not a pakistani or a traitor.

:lol: dude seriously is there any sense arguing with you?
you are saying UK,USA etc are not secular by Constitution? @haviZsultan man this post made my day.
Just like i said before please ask your molvi to let you do research of outside world.Convince him this is not a act of kuffur lol

You can educate me here. I am here to learn. I can forward it to my molvi as well.

hahahahahahahahahaha. so ypu are a Pakistani??????
@Zibago @waz @El Sidd
I am not a fan of cousin marriages too much larayi jhagrey and increased chance of doll babies but calling them incest is extreme

Repost :D
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/police-stop-party-on-clerics-call.494944/

Actually it is not about mistakes. There are many who point out mistakes rather oppose anything about Pakistan we do listen.

In Your case you stated cousin marriages is incest which means either You are not a Muslim or Pakistani. Because this is what Hindus of India believe.
Na bibi he is shud Pakistani he just hates some of our norms and that is ok i hate my awam,s hypocrisy

Well i guess we should make people hate these mullahs by exposing their real faces.Over time people will change their mind sets.
Also we should try to teach our youth a real history not a distorted one.A real secular vision of MA Jinnah.

And what our mullah written constitution had done for arranging dance parties inside closed doors??
You are a criminal even if you drink alcohol inside your doors or anytime the hudood ordinance can apply on you for extra marital relationships.Welcome to the 6th century.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
View attachment 396248
Where were these mindless hordes when dozens of kids were raped by baboon leagi mpa?

Faith means having faith in your country and in yourself.

:lol: dude seriously is there any sense arguing with you?
you are saying UK,USA etc are not secular by Constitution? @haviZsultan man this post made my day.
Just like i said before please ask your molvi to let you do research of outside world.Convince him this is not a act of kuffur lol
El Sidd is being sarcastic. He is as committed to secularism equality and an egalitarian society as the rest of us.

Well scientifically cousin marriage is incest and cause diseases and psychical deformities in kids.
Na bibi he is shud Pakistani he just hates some of our norms and that is ok i hate my awam,s hypocrisy
You are my man ;)
Where were these mindless hordes when dozens of kids were raped by baboon leagi mpa?
That,s hypocrisy.

El Sidd is being sarcastic. He is as committed to secularism equality and an egalitarian society as the rest of us.
Well he does not look like a secular .

It depends on what type of parties you attend. The parties I have gone to don't have cocaine commonly. People who are part of the upper class have parties with cocaine commonly. So, from the viewpoint of an average inhabitant of Islamabad, it's why I said what I said.

Party scene in Islamabad is in a sorry state and majority can't hack what they are on - every party is full of starved vultures who think there is no tomorrow, the users and the used. Lots of pretentious-loudmouth-know-it-all-idiots whose insecurities come crying out after a bit of this and that in their system. No class whatsoever. And the absolute filth in the so-called upper class ... let's not even go there.

It was an eye opening and shocking study, and one not to be repeated. And it is better that all this rot stays in private quarters instead of being allowed to spill out openly in public.

Well scientifically cousin marriage is incest and cause diseases and psychical deformities in kids.

You are my man ;)

That,s hypocrisy.

Well he does not look like a secular .

Does it have a look?
Like sideburns or something?

I am not a fan of cousin marriages too much larayi jhagrey and increased chance of doll babies but calling them incest is extreme

Repost :D
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/police-stop-party-on-clerics-call.494944/
A few days ago my cousin got divorced.She married to her first cousin.Got a 8 month baby girl who is not normal and have some psychical deformities because of the cousin marriage(told to her by the doctor).
Now this is what we call a total disaster.She will have to take care of a abnormal kid for the rest of her life without being happily married again(chances are very slim).
Man seriously i feel hope less sometimes for this country.Whenever you say someone wrong about cousin marriages he will bring islam into the debate and say how this can be wrong when it is permitted by islam??
And if you will say there is a thing called science which proven cousin marriages wrong then may be who knows you will become "wajab ul qatal".

Does it have a look?
Like sideburns or something?
It looks like this
n25099265464_955463_5283.jpg

A few days ago my cousin got divorced.She married to her first cousin.Got a 8 month baby girl who is not normal and have some psychical deformities because of the cousin marriage(told to her by the doctor).
Now this is what we call a total disaster.She will have to take care of a abnormal kid for the rest of her life without being happily married again(chances are very slim).
Man seriously i feel hope less sometimes for this country.Whenever you say someone wrong about cousin marriages he will bring islam into the debate and say how this can be wrong when it is permitted by islam??
And if you will say there is a thing called science which proven cousin marriages wrong then may be who knows you will become "wajab ul qatal".

It looks like this
n25099265464_955463_5283.jpg

That is debatable.
And yes I am not secular but i believe in equality.

My name is XYZ so every one call me to get my attention and everything has a name from thoughts to feelings. Ok define it the Equality thingy.

Why limit your thoughts to words. I tried that but you did not understand when I said i believe in equality.
Equal citizen in the eye of the state regardless any bias as per Constitution of the country.

Back
Top Bottom