What's new

Congress promises Food- BJP Promises Temple

both are good in dramebaazi!!
after elections neither food nor temple , all you will get is thenga

This is the only reason that I hate BJP but @Guynextdoor2 you seems congressial Robot be practical man condemn the bad work of who you admire & praise the the good work even if it done by your opponent :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the only reason that I hate BJP but @Guynextdoor2 you seems congressial Robot be practical mad condemn the bad work of who you admire & praise the the good work even if it done by your opponent :enjoy:

I would rather support a party that gives food than temple...

Ofcourse, If court hearing will go in favour of Temple.
PS: you should not deliberately change the thread title. Just a sugestion.

You want temple more than food?

Last edited by a moderator:
the need of the hour is inclusive growth , not a temple or masjid.

What the heck.. food prices are going high day by day and they come up with ******* food security bill that will feed only Congress (Vote bank) and their party's dalal by my tax money.
In this case temple is important than rotten food..

have you ever been hungry? if so you would not make this stupid statement. those who call for the temple or masjid are people who eat three times a day and enjoy all the comforts of life. not the poor.

This temple is a pipe dream.
SC will sleep on this case for years.
Congress should look at fiscal deficit first.

Congress votebank is the poor and uneducated who had always contradicted the educated people's thought process and which has driven the middleclass to frustration. Instead of focusing on development, Congress is going back to providing subsidies and keeping the votebank secure. On the other hand, BJP's temple politics will drive many of the middleclass supporters away.

have you ever been hungry? if so you would not make this stupid statement. those who call for the temple or masjid are people who eat three times a day and enjoy all the comforts of life. not the poor.

Do you really think poor people will get there food our food distribution system sucks.

I would rather support a party that gives food than temple...

You want temple more than food?

I would neither support that party who steal our money & give me penny & neither support that party who take my own money to build a temple.

And congress is doing this inclusive growth for the past 66 years or how long it is going to stick to the slogan of "Roti Kapada aur Makaan" instead of planning on pulling these poor out of poverty? And you are claiming these subsidies as a good thing considering the history. Not that I support the temple construction either.

BJP is crying about temple since it's formation but has failed to achieve so.
Thus it has created a record for the world's longest failed political promise.

So you are thinking this food bill will really help the poor? This is the extra burden we would have to carry to just fulfill Congressi vote dreams.

Back
Top Bottom