What's new

Bodh Gaya blasts: Digvijaya hints at Modi link, draws ridicule

images

images

images

images

^^^^^^^

Treatment that baby girls receive from Modi brigades.

Modi's training camp...

images

Unhygienic terrorist of Modi's brigade... They usually dont use toilets and never wash their back..

images

Lesbian terrorist from Modi brigade... :)

images

War planning of Modi brigade against minorities

images

I am not a fan of modi but since an Indian hater (who support anything which works against India. eg Maoist, rioters, bangladeshi immigrants, Chinese etc) hates modi then Modi must be a good man.

:lol: some people :lol:

they hate everybody in the world..they hate every other religion in the world..they lie against every one in the world..still they think they live good life...what a mental disorder personalities these have become...pity them :lol:

You Islamists are such a sore losers,You are not even good at making good lies.This is the picture of the bullet riddled body of Gopal Krishna Muhuri a Bangladeshi educationist.He was gunned down by some radical Muslims Jamaatis from Chittagong.Now try to have some shame,And apologize for posting such vulgar propaganda.

Exactly even i have seen the pic . It happened during BNP rule.

I don't see any moderate people here condemn his/her lies. If they are not willing to post in the forum against these extremists, I can imagine what is going on with them in real life...

I think this attitude is what causing more damage everywhere in the world. They just sit and watch silently while extremists go on rampage with lies, propaganda and violence. Well.....

Modi means violence and terror .... for anyone who is an enemy of India and Indians

[/IMG]

There, corrected it.

PS: Personally I don't like Modi for his divisive politics. But, I just love the amount of fear and hatred his name invokes in our neighborhood. They simply hate his guts and his attitude.

I think all this false propaganda will get more votes for Modi.

I think all this false propaganda will get more votes for Modi.

Exactly, that is what "WE" need. Modi winning elections is a quantum leap for Pakistan in many ways.

Exactly, that is what "WE" need. Modi winning elections is a quantum leap for Pakistan in many ways.

Hmm. I suppose you think it will validate the two nation theory. If not, what else are you thinking about? Care to elaborate?

Fromthe day modi becomes the pm,the ISI will have sleepless nights.he will be a nightmare for pakistan.in the interest of pakistan,pray to god tht he should never become the pm of india.

pakistanis may now hate modi but 500 yrs down the line he may be hailed as a great hindu ruler who fought against evil(if pakistanis then convert back to hinduism).
even muhammad qasim ,ghaznavis etc would have definitely been hated when they first arrived in pak but today the same pakistanis love them.
i see the history repeating again but in the reverse direction.i hope pdf will exist even after 500 yrs and pakistanis realise how true i am.

Modi sure is the culprit. He is the mother of all terror.

hello, mind your words.. mother of terror started more than 1000 years ago.

pakistanis may now hate modi but 500 yrs down the line he may be hailed as a great hindu ruler who fought against evil(if pakistanis then convert back to hinduism).
even muhammad qasim ,ghaznavis etc would have definitely been hated when they first arrived in pak but today the same pakistanis love them.
i see the history repeating again but in the reverse direction.i hope pdf will exist even after 500 yrs and pakistanis realise how true i am.

so they will make you hazrat dravidhero.

Fromthe day modi becomes the pm,the ISI will have sleepless nights.he will be a nightmare for pakistan.in the interest of pakistan,pray to god tht he should never become the pm of india.

Maybe not that...but he is sure to stop extremist fundings ( Saudi money coming through Hawala) to political parties (Congree, SP, TMC) and media which is making them anti national.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom