What's new

Bodh Gaya blasts: Digvijaya hints at Modi link, draws ridicule

Fromthe day modi becomes the pm,the ISI will have sleepless nights.he will be a nightmare for pakistan.in the interest of pakistan,pray to god tht he should never become the pm of india.

I pray that he does become your PM. As i said, it will be in Pakistan's favor more than any one else's. Modi is hardly anything but a balloon, and we do need this balloon for some purposes of our own as Prime Minister of India.

... And Indians want to elect this Hindu Extremist Narendra Modi to power as their next Prime Minister! Wasn't this Hindu Fascist once denied entry to the United States after he massacred Muslims in Indian Gujarat?

You know, Muslims in Gujarat overwhelmingly voted for Mod? Recently a town near Jamnagar having population of over 95% of Muslims elected BJP municipality. Do u know with how much seats? 27 out of 27. You Pakistanis envy because u do not have such a competent politician who can turn-round the situation like Modi did in Gujarat. Pakistan's situation is going to be worst from worse.

I pray that he does become your PM. As i said, it will be in Pakistan's favor more than any one else's. Modi is hardly anything but a balloon, and we do need this balloon for some purposes of our own as Prime Minister of India.

Classical trolling... And that too from such a senior member.:hitwall:

Digvijay Singh is actually doing a favour to BJP. With every statement/tweet of him thousands of congress votes get away from Congress. Keep screwing congress Dogvijay Singh 'doggy'.

Classical trolling... And that too from such a senior member.:hitwall:

"A perfect strategy is the one that you allow the enemy to see, without allowing it to know it"

I will be the first one to pop a bottle when Modi walks in to New Deli.

"A perfect strategy is the one that you allow the enemy to see, without allowing it to know it"

Thank you Mr Strategist. I have understood the emptiness of your posting.

Thank you for making me realize the standard of this forum where such senior members also cannot desist from trolling.:hitwall:

Err... by the way, isnt alcohol proscribed in Islam?

actually it is very serious issue..........should not take lightly........incident which is happening in Myanmar is forcing us to think .........what really micro changes is going on other community specially hatred feeling for Muslim ......Buddhist community and religion is consider to be for non violence and harmony .......but if such kind of incident is happening in Myanmar were Buddhist is majority ..........than it is very much possible that Hindu community can also move to towards hard core Hindutva ......which will not be good for Indian society

attacking on Buddhist temple is giving a chance to the people to justify their act which happen in Myanmar........which is really sad ..............

if you will do micro analysis .........people of my generation does't get trap in all this propaganda which is created by politician............but young generation who really doesn't have enough experience in life .......mostly got trap ............i believe.......almost 90% of young generation below 30 year in India, moving toward hard core hindutva...............roughly you could get idea .....from face book post....and other blogs were they are posting their thought

statement of Digvijay sing or Modi is acting like catalyst............both are bad for Indian society...............

this are the issue which need to be handle with high level of maturity...............so both must think twice before giving any statement in media

Sounds a bit like Sun Tzu. :D

Never heard Pakistanis practice that. They are mostly "in your face" types.

actually it is very serious issue..........should not take lightly........incident which is happening in Myanmar is forcing us to think .........what really micro changes is going on other community specially hatred feeling for Muslim ......Buddhist community and religion is consider to be for non violence and harmony .......but if such kind of incident is happening in Myanmar were Buddhist is majority ..........than it is very much possible that Hindu community can also move to towards hard core Hindutva ......which will not be good for Indian society

attacking on Buddhist temple is giving a chance to the people to justify their act which happen in Myanmar........which is really sad ..............

if you will do micro analysis .........people of my generation does't get trap in all this propaganda which is created by politician............but young generation who really doesn't have enough experience in life .......mostly got trap ............i believe.......almost 90% of young generation below 30 year in India, moving toward hard core hindutva...............roughly you could get idea .....from face book post....and other blogs were they are posting their thought

statement of Digvijay sing or Modi is acting like catalyst............both are bad for Indian society...............

this are the issue which need to be handle with high level of maturity...............so both must think twice before giving any statement in media

Nothing wrong in rediscovering your own roots. Good that young people are doing that.

... And Indians want to elect this Hindu Extremist Narendra Modi to power as their next Prime Minister! Wasn't this Hindu Fascist once denied entry to the United States after he massacred Muslims in Indian Gujarat?
Like many would want terrorist Hafiz Saeed as President? Hasn't this fascist been banned by the UN as he's a terrorist and got a $10 million bounty on his head? But he still roams around a free man in Pakistan spouting nonsense against the US, Israel and India and interfering in Pakistan's foreign policies accompanied by threats if his ideas are not implemented!!!!!! What an irony! What a joke! :cheesy:

People in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones! Get your own house in order first before ranting about others especially when you know squat about Modi!

Look Sir at this time we don't care about Pakistan. All we care about is a strong leader and a hope that he'll do better as a PM and for majority Modi is a good option for that. Besides Modi has an image of a clean leader with no corruption.
PS: for him gujarat riots are the only failure but good thing is after that its been 10 years and not a single riot in Gujarat.

Never heard Pakistanis practice that. They are mostly "in your face" types.

7 posts to your name and you claim to know how Pakistanis are.

Look Sir at this time we don't care about Pakistan. All we care about is a strong leader and a hope that he'll do better as a PM and for majority Modi is a good option for that. Besides Modi has an image of a clean leader with no corruption.
PS: for him gujarat riots are the only failure but good thing is after that its been 10 years and not a single riot in Gujarat.

What we care about is our nation's interests.

Why are you going all Yoda on us? You are not running any strategy for Pakistan, so you don't know what the Pakistani strategy is in the first place much less know it.

Regarding your hopes of seeing Modi as PM, in my opinion it is pretty slim. I for one will be surprised if BJP even emerges as the biggest party. But that discussion is a bit further off.

Also how would political changes in India cause such reaction in your country? Are you some how rooting for more tension between our countries?

Why are you going all Yoda on us? You are not running any strategy for Pakistan, so you don't know what the Pakistani strategy is in the first place much less know it.

Regarding your hopes of seeing Modi as PM, in my opinion it is pretty slim. I for one will be surprised if BJP even emerges as the biggest party. But that discussion is a bit further off.

Also how would political changes in India cause such reaction in your country? Are you some how rooting for more tension between our countries?

There will be no "reaction" at least not an apparent one.

7 posts to your name and you claim to know how Pakistanis are.

I hope you have not chalked up your seniority through thoughtless "knee jerk" comments. Does it need a forum to "know" about Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom