What's new

Bodh Gaya blasts: Digvijaya hints at Modi link, draws ridicule

Modi's Honuman brigade attacking place of worship of the minorities

images

Firearms allowed to the terrorist by the GOI to attack minorities.

images

Hindu terrorist..

images

images

Only Bhraminic Religion thrived in Bihar? Lets look at the facts -
1. The Bodh Gaya temple is still housed and worshiped by Buddhist monks. Not sure if they were Brahmins in Buddhist disguise.
2. Nalanda(also in Bihar) was destroyed last by Bakhtiyar Khilji in 1193. I am sure he was not a Brahmin.
3. Bihar has about 25 percent Muslim population. Not sure if they are also Brahmin Muslims. - check the last census demographics.

Now let's come to Modi -
1. This topic is NOT about Modi. There are other threads for the same.
2. Guys wearing masks, tattoos of Modi and digital images of Modi - that is all the 'evidence' you have of Modi's and Indians' intolerance?
Buddhist extinct from its own birthplace and only Bhraminic religion thrived tells all the story..... Modi is just the latest pawn in the whole scheme of design.

Modi represent the majority of the society which are inherently intolerant... :(

Look how he have been worshiped in India... :)
images

images

images

Ladies and gentlemen, a sincere request to others - please don't respond to these images. They substantiate nothing. Let us get on with the relevant discussion.
Firearms allowed to the terrorist by the GOI to attack minorities.

images

Hindu terrorist..

images

images

I pray that he does become your PM. As i said, it will be in Pakistan's favor more than any one else's. Modi is hardly anything but a balloon, and we do need this balloon for some purposes of our own as Prime Minister of India.
Your reasons are flawed.
It shall not be what you think will happen in India if Modi gets New Delhi.

Were'nt Banyas from across the border blaming Muslims for this attack and were longing for such attacks on Makkah and madina,But this blast like more 80 % other blasts in India found to be carried out by hindutva terrorists aka bjp...

Were'nt Banyas from across the border blaming Muslims for this attack and were longing for such attacks on Makkah and madina,But this blast like more 80 % other blasts in India was carried out by hindutva terrorists aka bjp...

1. Investigations are going on. CCTV footage and all - a man has been arrested.
2. Attack on Mecca, Medina? - What for?
3. Sure, suit yourself.

That is why probably people say that Pakistan will suffer even more economically and war in the future. We want Pakistan to become more stable as we believe a healthier Pakistan is in World's and India's favour. However, most Pakistani's believe a divided India and economically bankrupt India is in Pakistans favour. Let's see who is right!

Exactly, that is what "WE" need. Modi winning elections is a quantum leap for Pakistan in many ways.

1. Investigations are going on. CCTV footage and all - a man has been arrested.
2. Attack on Mecca, Medina? - What for?
3. Sure, suit yourself.

1:Thats exactly my point,no one claimed the attack nor the investigation was completed but everyone started to blame Muslims
and now a man in Govt is hinting at BJP which clears everything....

2:Feel free to visit the other thread on this Incident and you will find tonnes of venom spewing against Muslims....

1. Not sure if that is 'Muslims' - it may be one guy as well. But a guy has been arrested. BJP is has not issue a statement against Muslims but against the toothless Government who did not act inspite of warnings that the Indian Mujaheedin(must be an RSS affiliate) might target the Buddhist shrines due to attacks on Rohingya Muslims! Other Buddhist shrines all over the country are now getting enhanced security. Even out local stupa got a security detail since yesterday. The man who raised fingers at BJP is Digvijay Singh - he is such a genius that he was sacked by even his own party for making outlandish claims.

2. Well, I don't speak for others. One person can tell that Hindus are evil. I will say ok, fine and move along. I don't wish to be a part of a mud slinging contest. :police:
1:Thats exactly my point,no one claimed the attack nor the investigation was completed but everyone started to blame Muslims

2:Feel free to visit the other thread on this Incident and you will find tonnes of venom spewing against Muslims....

Digvijay Singh is not part of the government. He is just a party leader , popularly known as Doggy Raja all across India, for his stupid and mindless rants. Such disgusting and blatantly anti-hindu congress leaders are the reason why people vote for BJP in the first place.

However, most Pakistani's believe a divided India and economically bankrupt India is in Pakistans favour. Let's see who is right!
Just like many indians want it the other way, do not play the victim card, hatred is both sided.

No matter what Doggy say, Shia will vote for BJP..

In India Shia are pro-Nationalist party. While Majority of Sunni vote for Communal parties..
@iajdani: I am surprise aftr repeated trolling you are in PDF, I wonder why don't any Mod ban you yet.. The photo u are posting here are from different events. Just like anti propaganda, you are trying to spread propaganda...

Last edited by a moderator:
No matter what Doggy say, Shia will vote for BJP..

In India Shia are pro-Nationalist party.

WTF???? You meant they are BJP supporter??? You'r full of sssht

While Majority of Sunni vote for Communal parties..

Yu meant left and congress are more communal than BJP??? You are again sssssht...

@iajdani: I am surprise aftr repeated trolling you are in PDF, I wonder why don't any Mod ban you yet.. The photo u are posting here are from different events. Just like anti propaganda, you are trying to spread propaganda...

Your banning records tells it all....

I did not post any irrelevant photographs and mod already checked on them...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom