What's new

Collapse of Turkey’s Middle East policy

Wait...Turkey is engaging in terrorist actions!?!?!?!

The hypocrisy is killing me. If this is in fact true, you have no right to slander ASALA.

Turkey is helping the FSA and it is no secret there are many terrorists among them.

However, unlike Armenians with ASALA, you won't see a Turk being proud of it.

As for the attack on Syrian ministers, although Turkey's involvement is no more than just a speculation but one of the man who died in that attack believed to be the one who gave the fire order on the Turkish jet. So he got what he deserved...

Turkey is helping the FSA and it is no secret there are many terrorists among them.

Common misconception though. The ASALA acts against regular Turkish diplomats is not what Armenians are proud of (even though said diplomats were particularly ant-Armenian). It is the revenge against the Three Pashas under which the Genocide was conducted that is the source of our pride.

I'm only ashamed of staying out of fight. Using proxies like this to do our job is no way honorable. We should invade the damn place. It's all because of these AKP chicken shits I can't stand them anymore!

If that cowards could took initiative Asad would be long dead by now.

I'm only ashamed of staying out of fight. Using proxies like this to do our job is no way honorable. We should invade the damn place. It's all because of these AKP chicken shits I can't stand them anymore!

If that cowards could took initiative Asad would be long dead by now.
:)

Do you really think Turkey would fight Syria as they think they would fight PPK or Greece?
Syrian army were built to face Israel, and I admit that they had a formidable army a year ago. However, it has been significantly weakened due to several factors.

:)
Do you really think Turkey would fight Syria as they think they would fight PPK or Greece?
Syrian army were built to face Israel, and I admit that they had a formidable army a year ago. However, it has been significantly weakened due to several factors.
It's just a matter of leadership.
And your point being? Syrian army were built to face Israel so it should beat Turkey? :D not smart enough
We could just air-assasinate asad as Israel did to Yaser Arafat.
But as i said, chickens.

Erdogan did wrong, The only thing he did was destroying Turkish relationship with her powerful neighbors Iran and other neighbors.
Actually Erdogan treated Assad with lots of patience, sent Davutoglu, but instead Assad made only more and more slaughter.

and nowadays Pkk are getting more strong. beside, erdugan let alqaede and Taliban and other extremist Islamist terrorist groups come to Syria-turkey border.
Its result of anarchy. I can recall you that tens of thousands refugees were already in Turkey when Erdogan still tried to convince Assad stop the slaughter.

and i am sure asad will stay at power
He will not stay in power.

and asad accepted reforms and it's not an dictatorship anymore
:laugh:

Well turks are doing the bidding of their american masters.They are helping in the creation of Kurdistan.

This is true, in reality Turkey would not have interfered other than allow passage......but as always they are bought and paid for to be used against Muslims by the West and Israel.

500 said:
He will not stay in power.

Why are you guys so hell bent on taking out the only smi-decent Syrian leader....with alternatives being alot worst, I would think that if I was an Israeli who cared about security.

Anyway it won't be easy this time.....I don't think you guys counted on such a strong resistance by Syrian government and the level of support from Iran and Russia.

It's just a matter of leadership.
And your point being? Syrian army were built to face Israel so it should beat Turkey? :D not smart enough
We could just air-assasinate asad as Israel did to Yaser Arafat.
But as i said, chickens.

Let's be honest though. Turkey does not care about human rights in Syria, or any other country for that matter. Otherwise, it would not have blossoming relations with the likes of Saudi Arabia and Sudan.

Ignoring for a second that Turkey's moves are being a dictated by the West, Turkey also has a vested interest in destabilizing the Syrian government. The reason is sectarian: Turkey is fighting to build Sunni dictatorships, which is in broader scope part of a new neo-Ottoman agenda.

Ever wonder why the safest place in Syria right now is the stretch along the coast from Tartus up to Sanjak of Alexandretta ("Hatay Province")? Because that is the ancient homeland of the Alawis, whom Assad is adamant on protecting. If all goes to hell, Assad will attempt to create an Alawite state because he knows that his people will suffer under Sunni dictatorship.

All thanks to Turkey's meddling.

Let's be honest though. Turkey does not care about human rights in Syria, or any other country for that matter. Otherwise, it would not have blossoming relations with the likes of Saudi Arabia and Sudan.

Ignoring for a second that Turkey's moves are being a dictated by the West, Turkey also has a vested interest in destabilizing the Syrian government. The reason is sectarian: Turkey is fighting to build Sunni dictatorships, which is in broader scope part of a new neo-Ottoman agenda.

Ever wonder why the safest place in Syria right now is the stretch along the coast from Tartus up to Sanjak of Alexandretta ("Hatay Province")? Because that is the ancient homeland of the Alawis, whom Assad is adamant on protecting. If all goes to hell, Assad will attempt to create an Alawite state because he knows that his people will suffer under Sunni dictatorship.

All thanks to Turkey's meddling.

Who cares about how many Syrians will die or live as long as Turkish foreign policy pays of and start to give us its fruits. Do you think decision takes of any country gives a second thoughts about death foeigners, I may not like it but this is the truth for nearly all countries around the world. The second Assad goes down KSA-Syria-Türkiye pipeline and railway project will be built and that will give billions of dollars to Türkiye and KSA. Our puppet goverment in Syria will also fight for us against the PKK which kind of like an annoying mosquito that only bites at summers and lay it's eggs at some disgusting place at winter.

As Syria goes down the Iran which was annoyingly supporting PKK will be alienated and completly closed down from all sides as Every county Iran has borders with is an hostile country except Armenia which is also a landlocked nation so it doesn't count. Only natural country at Irans borders would be Pakistan which could be seduced by soft loans and military aid like it happened in Egypt whose Prime Minister gave a speech at Tehran which was devastating at Iran's image. I imagine that already paranoid Islamic Regime mullahs will become more self-destructive and paranoid as well.

Let's be honest though. Turkey does not care about human rights in Syria,
Nah, we just like war.. what do you care? punk

Turkey's security starts at baghdad, at damascus. If asad is dumb enough to provoke Turkey by claiming they downed our plane and then supporting PKK with advanced equipment. I say he signed his own death sentence. We just lack the proper leadership to enforce it.

And west this Israel that... don't be stupid. Turkey wants war. Davutoglu has been seeking NATO support(as i said, chickens) and he didn't get it. How come this is a move of west now?

One thing people need to understand is that you can't simultaneously act as a Nation-state and
an Imperial-state. Turkey was established as a nation-state from ashes of an empire. Erdogan however played the game of a Neo-Ottoman imperial-state. Kurdish opening, embracement of religion. It was all about that. But when push came to shove they chickened. Because without support of your army you can't build an Empire. Simple as that. Now we can't protect our interests in Syria solely because of that.

And @Deno I just saw your post.
Just wanted to point out hezbollah factor in Lebanon. Only ones who will go down with Iran now.

Who cares about how many Syrians will die or live as long as Turkish foreign policy pays of and start to give us its fruits. Do you think decision takes of any country gives a second thoughts about death foeigners, I may not like it but this is the truth for nearly all countries around the world. The second Assad goes down KSA-Syria-Türkiye pipeline and railway project will be built and that will give billions of dollars to Türkiye and KSA. Our puppet goverment in Syria will also fight for us against the PKK which kind of like an annoying mosquito that only bites at summers and lay it's eggs at some disgusting place at winter.

As Syria goes down the Iran which was annoyingly supporting PKK will be alienated and completly closed down from all sides as Every county Iran has borders with is an hostile country except Armenia which is also a landlocked nation so it doesn't count. Only natural country at Irans borders would be Pakistan which could be seduced by soft loans and military aid like it happened in Egypt whose Prime Minister gave a speech at Tehran which was devastating at Iran's image. I imagine that already paranoid Islamic Regime mullahs will become more self-destructive and paranoid as well.

Whoah. What a heartless way of thinking of humanity. I think it is really sad that you think human nature is "i don't give a dime about my neighbor". Because it is not, maybe you are that way, but many are not.

Whoah. What a heartless way of thinking of humanity. I think it is really sad that you think human nature is "i don't give a dime about my neighbor". Because it is not, maybe you are that way, but many are not.
Ah don't get sentimental now. For governments it's all about interests. Like it or not this is the reality.

Back
Top Bottom