What's new

CM Punjab Runoff elections 22 July

Lawyers on TV now saying that the result was wrong too.

The procedure is to tell the total votes everyone got, and then announce that by how much votes the candidate won.

The Dy Speaker just told the votes for each aprty, then said I disqualify the 10 Q votes, and so Hamza is the CM.

I do think now that there was some hanky panky with the actual votes polled by N league as well, and they did not have enough members. This makes sense, because 2 members resigned, and 1 was disqualified, so how can they get 179?

Interesting theory.

N now wants to dissolve Punjab assembly on it's own, so that they keep the federal govt with some breathing space for a few months, they can have Punjab assembly elections under the ECP and sukoon say kaam chalay for a while.

But they can't do that right now until Hamza gets lawfully elected.

Source?

Interesting theory.

N now wants to dissolve Punjab assembly on it's own, so that they keep the federal govt with some breathing space for a few months, they can have Punjab assembly elections under the ECP and sukoon say kaam chalay for a while.

But they can't do that right now until Hamza gets lawfully elected.

Somebody rightly said, Bajwa wants to complete his tenure, come what may!

My assessment of the current situation is sub kay l***** lagain gae. Be it political parties or institutions. They (specially zardari) are trying to slow down the inevitable.

I do think now that there was some hanky panky with the actual votes polled by N league as well, and they did not have enough members. This makes sense, because 2 members resigned, and 1 was disqualified, so how can they get 179?
Some say 7 members were missing

Lawyers on TV now saying that the result was wrong too.

The procedure is to tell the total votes everyone got, and then announce that by how much votes the candidate won.

The Dy Speaker just told the votes for each aprty, then said I disqualify the 10 Q votes, and so Hamza is the CM.

Everything is possible by neutrals in Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom