What's new

CM Punjab Runoff elections 22 July

Right so I assume you have weapons, are you planning a raid on Hamzas house in Model Town?
i have booked my flight as Khan delivered his speech....you think i was kidding when i said time to leave Pakistan?
flying out in next few days ....will return when a leader grows a pair to throw these monkeys out from the helms of power

Under what authority is the Attorney General of the STATE OF PAKISTAN going to London to meet Nawaz Sharif who has got nothing to do with the state and is an absconder in the eyes of the law and wanted by courts? And also is technically a prisoner right now.

Beghairti ki had

Zardari’s list of casualties

1. PMLN - forcing them into the government while they were clueless.

2. Establishment - took their respect level to the cleaners. Although it can be said most it was their own doing.

3. PTI - denying their party a majority in Punjab which doesn’t seem like they’ll get back.

4. PML Q - Effectively dissolved the party.

Whatever CIA invested in this guy it has paid off handsomely.
Zardari's worst casualty is Sindh lol

1658513921425.png

وہی فضول کھسی پٹی بکواس عمران خان کی طرف سے۔ پانچ سال کا بچہ بھی یہ باتیں جانتا ہے
When matter can be resolved legally ,why take out weapons?

Under what authority is the Attorney General of the STATE OF PAKISTAN going to London to meet Nawaz Sharif who has got nothing to do with the state and is an absconder in the eyes of the law and wanted by courts? And also is technically a prisoner right now.

Beghairti ki had
Why is he going, where is this news coming from?

Waise kal ka hero aaj ka zero aur aaj ka zero kal ka hero ban jaata hai Pakistan mai. If you do not know, in 1999 I was in University and we all thought that we would never see Nawaz Sharif back in Pakistan ever again......we were so wrong.

Why is he going, where is this news coming from?

It's all over the news, TV channels.

Waise kal ka hero aaj ka zero aur aaj ka zero kal ka hero ban jaata hai Pakistan mai. If you do not know, in 1999 I was in University and we all thought that we would never see Nawaz Sharif back in Pakistan ever again......we were so wrong.

Hamari fauj ki naimatain ham par...

Let's see if he gets what he wants this time again now? Or will the fooooj still succumb to public pressure and deny him that.

ROFLMAO even Kamil Ali Agha is now supporting PTI, jo banda IK kay sakht khilaf tha and was in Ch Shujaat camp.

Babar Awan now on TV, saying that the Dy Speaker counted it wrong as well, there were not 179 members of N league coalition in assembly, it was 174.

i have booked my flight as Khan delivered his speech....you think i was kidding when i said time to leave Pakistan?
flying out in next few days ....will return when a leader grows a pair to throw these monkeys out from the helms of power
Why don't you take a healthy dose of your own medicine and start rioting? I'm sure the awam will follow when they see others picking up arms.

Also you're dishing out advice for Khan though, while heading out of the country and expecting people to pick up arms and die, returning back when it's all clear.

That's what you call a sissy.

Back
Top Bottom