What's new

CM Punjab Runoff elections 22 July

They HAVE mentioned parliamentary head.

Read the judgement.
I have and it mentions parliamentary party not head, though through inference one can assume it means Parliamentary head. Anyways, it seems SC will have the last say in this. For now i'll take back my earlier comments that were made in haste as the issue is not as clear cut as it would seem to me and my judgement was clouded.

Haramkhor hai saare. 220 Million insaanon ki jaano se khel rhe hain. Phencho ainna nu revolution naal hi samajh aave di, phuddu politicians.

The country is a joke nowadays. I have honestly given up.

Mera abhi bhi emaan hai acha waqt nazdeek hai.

We grew up watching Khan's speeches, then attending his Jalsas, from scattered/disheartened people to a united/hopeful nation, We have come this far. Just need to hold on tight, a bit more, keep pressuring (danday bhi tayyar rakhein saath). Good times are near. in sha Allah.

Why is he going, where is this news coming from?

Waise kal ka hero aaj ka zero aur aaj ka zero kal ka hero ban jaata hai Pakistan mai. If you do not know, in 1999 I was in University and we all thought that we would never see Nawaz Sharif back in Pakistan ever again......we were so wrong.
Old love die hard 😂

I have and it mentions parliamentary party not head, though through inference one can assume it means Parliamentary head. Anyways, it seems SC will have the last say in this. For now i'll take back my earlier comments that were made in haste as the issue is not as clear cut as it would seem to me and my judgement was clouded.

Oh yes my apologies, I did not capture the word in your post correctly, yes, it is party, not head.

Babar Awan was now explanining why it is parliamentary party and not parliamentary head, and there is some wisdom in that too.

ROFLMAO even Kamil Ali Agha is now supporting PTI, jo banda IK kay sakht khilaf tha and was in Ch Shujaat camp.

Babar Awan now on TV, saying that the Dy Speaker counted it wrong as well, there were not 179 members of N league coalition in assembly, it was 174.
Deputy speaker is a lota Patwari. What were you expecting?

Now Babar Awan says there is no actual letter, even though Ch Shujaat did not support Pervez Elahi, but there was no letter written by him and it's fake, he asked Ch Shujaat about it.

The Dy Speaker also didn't show it to anybody.

Although I don't really believe half the things that come out of his mouth, but yeah.

At one point in his speech, Imran Khan clearly said his letter to de seat the 25 PTI turncoats was rejected as he is the party leader and later the parliamentary head of PTI has written a letter to SC to de notify the 25 PTI Lotas.

So this Constitutional clause is clear.

And about the SC ruling about 25 PTI members as similar is not right.

Also that was an interpretation of the constitution, the actual constitutional law is supreme.

Interesting theory.

N now wants to dissolve Punjab assembly on it's own, so that they keep the federal govt with some breathing space for a few months, they can have Punjab assembly elections under the ECP and sukoon say kaam chalay for a while.

But they can't do that right now until Hamza gets lawfully elected.

Back
Top Bottom