What's new

CM Punjab Runoff elections 22 July

سپریم کورٹ دیکھ رہی ہے جاگ رہی ہے
اپنا جنازہ نکلتے دیکھ رہی ہے
لعنت تیرے تے

Peaceful protests will never work. People in power don't give up power easily. A bloody revolution is needed, by bloody im referring to Zardari, sharifs, and their neutral lanti handlers

I am surprised why there hasn't be any action taken by SC yet. The more you see the more you realize problems in this ruling and the number mentioned by that lota depty speaker
Doat Mazari kidhr rehta hai ******** 😅

Why don't you take a healthy dose of your own medicine and start rioting? I'm sure the awam will follow when they see others picking up arms.

Also you're dishing out advice for Khan though, while heading out of the country and expecting people to pick up arms and die, returning back when it's all clear.

That's what you call a sissy.
No need to get personal hazoor…. I have done my work, gave precious years of my life to the country and stayed till the last ball….
I will return to the pitch when there is a captain to lead the game , not sit at the pavilion and wait for third empire…..thats not how system is going to change… .. anyho…. Lets see what Judges have to say

حضرات بتی جل گئی ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔
ڈپٹی رجسٹرار درخواست وصول کریں گے

1658517504466.png

Back
Top Bottom