What's new

CM Punjab Runoff elections 22 July

حضرات بتی جل گئی ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔
ڈپٹی رجسٹرار درخواست وصول کریں گے

View attachment 864243
کچھ بھی نہیں ہو گا بس جج ادھر ادھر کے الٹے پلٹے سوال کریں گے اور کبھی ادھر کبھی ادھر سائیڈیں بدلیں گے دو چار دن ہلا گلا پھر وہی ہو جا جو ہم سب جانتے ہیں ۔

I am surprised why there hasn't be any action taken by SC yet. The more you see the more you realize problems in this ruling and the number mentioned by that lota depty speaker
SC is opened now after PTI protests erupted all over Pakistan

@Zibago

What was the strength of PMLn in PA after one disqualification and two resignations?
Bajwa gave Patwari league enough seats so that Hamza Kukri would remain CM Punjab

Breaking : SC is opening their registry office.
They have no choice after PTI protests erupted all over Pakistan

کچھ بھی نہیں ہو گا بس جج ادھر ادھر کے الٹے پلٹے سوال کریں گے اور کبھی ادھر کبھی ادھر سائیڈیں بدلیں گے دو چار دن ہلا گلا پھر وہی ہو جا جو ہم سب جانتے ہیں ۔
Then people will burn the SC for stealing their mandate

SC is opened now after PTI protests erupted all over Pakistan

Bajwa gave Patwari league enough seats so that Hamza Kukri would remain CM Punjab

They have no choice after PTI protests erupted all over Pakistan
Thats why suddenly the count was Cancelled
If PTI is serious they need a sit in till chief election comission Resign
Ball in IK court

Peaceful protests will never work. People in power don't give up power easily. A bloody revolution is needed, by bloody im referring to Zardari, sharifs, and their neutral lanti handlers

Pakistan never had a war of independence so I doubt that will acc happen.

Pakistan was formed through political maneuvering and campaigns. Not really though violent struggle.

No need to get personal hazoor…. I have done my work, gave precious years of my life to the country and stayed till the last ball….
I will return to the pitch when there is a captain to lead the game , not sit at the pavilion and wait for third empire…..thats not how system is going to change… .. anyho…. Lets see what Judges have to say
Was just pointing out the flaw in your *defeatist* attitude as @RescueRanger pointed out today.

At the end of the day, awam has to create critical mass to ensure the system lives up to the wishes of the people.

Back
Top Bottom