What's new

Maryam Nawaz lashes out at Supreme Court judges

Mariyam will be leaking some videos in the coming days. Be on a look out.
مجھے تو لگتا ہے آج خود لیک ہو رہی ہو گی ۔ درد لینے کے لیے صفدر کو بولا ہو گا آج جو تمہاری مرضی میرے ساتھ کرو بس مجھے تکلیف دو

Gov. House entrance gates closed, pervaiz elahi refused entry, waiting outside with his staff.

1658858348715.png

Not by choice, more like compulsion.
As an external observer, I have the impression that ISPR was truthful when they made the commitment to remain distant for domestic electoral politics. PTI was simply not in the right side of the equation last time. In the recent election, PTI clearly had the support of elected representatives. So things simply worked out in their favor without establishment's interference. Overall, it is good for Pakistan if this trend can continue over the long run. People will gradually accept civilian supremacy over army in the country's leadership.

Despite all criticism meted out to him, I see General Bajwa's tenure has made 2 monumental policy shift for Pakistan:

a) Agreement with Indian side to stop senseless firing across LoC.
b) Allow civilians to take full control of national leadership.

Which reminds me, @muhammadhafeezmalik , yar tum nay bataya nhn woh wala part jdhr 'Constitution clearly says that party head is the one who gives direction". Still waiting.
Bro, entire lawyers community of imported govt failed to answer this simple question in front of SC for 3 days, and here you expect a paid troll to do it? 😂

Back
Top Bottom