What's new

Chinese Like India Less

India has to do someting to improve her image in the hearts of the Chinese people.
I doubt the credibility of this report about Pakistan.if we make a survey in this forum ,i think more than 90% Chinese members love Pakistan

Yes bro yr right the credibility of this thread is questionable as it say abt a poll but fails to give the source of this poll so that we can verify.

The most funny thing is that, the report is from indian source which actually is the enemy of Pakistan+China both. So the source says it all they r just trying b give a negative image abt China in the eyes of Pakistanis, thats the purposed of this report.

If news suits your agenda then its right and if don't then its wrong... This thing is nothing new.

the Pew study showed that only 44% of Chinese view India’s economic advance as positive, down from 60% at the time of Mr. Wen’s visit in 2010.

Those in China that consider India’s economic success as a negative have almost doubled in the same period.
i find this rather odd. oh well

India & China, the mutual hate society. Pakistanis hate US, we hate China

Yes bro yr right the credibility of this thread is questionable as it say abt a poll but fails to give the source of this poll so that we can verify.

The most funny thing is that, the report is from indian source which actually is the enemy of Pakistan+China both. So the source says it all they r just trying b give a negative image abt China in the eyes of Pakistanis, thats the purposed of this report.

Blind hate has no end is all i can say to people like u...:tdown:

The article is definitely from an Indian daily but the Research was conducted by an American Institute ''PEW'' if u had read the article u would have known....

Pew Research Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On topic -
Similar news thread already exists

www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/213743-chinese-public-becoming-increasingly-hostile-world.html

well honestly speaking then who cares??????....they hate us and similarly we hate them.if not before but after interacting to them on this forum we surely do.....period!!!

Blind hate has no end is all i can say to people like u...:tdown:

The article is definitely from an Indian daily but the Research was conducted by an American Institute ''PEW'' if u had read the article u would have known....

Pew Research Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On topic -
Similar news thread already exists

www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/213743-chinese-public-becoming-increasingly-hostile-world.html

i have found the answer abt why u hate Aurangzeb u want me to tell u?

India has to do someting to improve her image in the hearts of the Chinese people.
I doubt the credibility of this report about Pakistan.if we make a survey in this forum ,i think more than 90% Chinese members love Pakistan

3 or 4 random Chinese in pdf doesnt accounts for the whole Chinese population , isnt it genius :lol: .......

My world is shattered today ......i could believe this news ..... for sole purpose of my living was to get Chinese to admire us Indian and to love......:P

Now my Country of One Billion ppl have nothing to look forward to........:cry::cry::cry:

:lol:

Ontopic:- It not like Chinese are getting showered with love in India ..Feeling on both sides are mutual

why we shud do smthng? and whats the need to do so? ..

We are not unlike your other frinds ;)

3 or 4 random Chinese in pdf doesnt accounts for the whole Chinese population , isnt it genius :lol: .......

most Chinese Internet users don't browse PDF,but a lot of posts are forwarded to Chinese forums.
In fact ,what affect the Chinese view of India or Pakistan is not our govt media but what you did on internet.
so it is easy to determine who is friendly and who is evil!

Back
Top Bottom