What's new

Chinese Like India Less

LOL at all the Chinese and Pakistanis saying how everyone apparently doesnt like India and pointing to the PDF crowd as a sample. You guys do know that it is Pakistan Defence Forum and the only reason non-Indians show up of this forum is to hate on India right :rofl:

Learning about public opinion about India on PDF is like me going to an Israel Defence forum and learning about the public opinion on Palestine, and then saying how the whole world hates Palestine. Or learning about public opinion on China from Japanese or American defence websites, and saying how the whole world hates China.

Just saying, PDF is as biased as it gets against India, so you guys might want to choose a more neutral viewpoint when evaluating.

Even after immense propaganda slogans like deeper than ocean and taller than mountain friendship and shameless gimmicks like making Mandarin compulsory in Pakistani schools, majority of Chinese still view Pakistan negatively. One wonders why..

Criticism in the Chinese media about New Delhi's "adamant attitude" on the boundary dispute is seen as a reason for the slide in public opinion about India. Inadequate effort to explain the Indian point of view and build bridges with the ordinary people by facilitating travel and cultural connections is another reason, observers said.

Most cultural functions and film festivals organized in China by the Indian government are poorly attended by the Chinese due to bad canvassing and distribution of tickets and passes.

The India page on Sina Weibo, the Chinese version of Twitter, attracts very poor response compared to pages put up by governments of other countries.

Industry interaction programmes organized by the Indian government and industry bodies are usually attended by lower rung Chinese executives. Senior executives and chief executive officers rarely participate, said Shanghai-based country head of an Indian company.

Very few industry executives who joined Chinese premierWen Jiabao during his 2010 visit to India are seen on such occasions, observers said.

Less than 25% of Chinese like India, finds survey - The Times of India

So apparently 1200 people research conducted by an established PEW agency is not enough, but a biased crowd of 5 or 10 Chinese in Pakistan Defence Forum is enough to know what China's public thinks? Interesting...

My bad its actually more than 3000 surveyed people's. But i base my opinion on Pakistan on my personal feelings and my contacts around me. Both in real life and online. And i can say that the opinion on Pakistan is in both cases very positive. And the article's is somewhat biased as there is no mention of another part in the survey that says 49% of the Chinese respondents say that they see Pakistan as a cooperation partner the highest amongst all nations.

I think the survey did reflect Chinese view of Pakistan. The unfavorable view simply means that Chinese do not see Pakistan as a prosperous and advance nation. And despite this, Chinese put Pakistan as the nation that they would most like to cooperate with among all nations.

That goes inline with Chinese traditional ethics, friend is friend, for richer or for poor.

India has to do someting to improve her image in the hearts of the Chinese people.
I doubt the credibility of this report about Pakistan.if we make a survey in this forum ,i think more than 90% Chinese members love Pakistan

:raise:

What about Mujraa ??? :dance3::dance3:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom