What's new

China's new nuclear subs are very silent

Ok, it is Sinovel Wind Group Co. This is a private company. And they are caught red handed using a stolen software... or pirated software? Is Sinovel Wind Group Co. a government entity? What is the different between Sinovel and you and me? If you use pirated Windows or software, or even pirated game then that means your government hacked and steal the American Technology? Even Samsung and Apple has some legal war accusing each other "Stealing" the other's concept or technology. In Korea, Apple was lose the case. Is that mean The US Government stole Korea's technology? Vice versa in US, Samsung was lose their case against Apple, so Korea Government steal American Technology?

You and me, and even Sinovel have to answer and responsible for what we are doing alone. If you steal Windows by using the pirated version of it, or if you steal some game or software or using the pirated version of it, then it is you who must responsible for the crime. Not your government. It is also be true with Sinovel. They are not a government entity. So what they do are their own responsible alone.

Now, show me the evidence that the submarine technology that this thread mentioned is stolen!

I guess you didn't read the article. You can deny it as much as wish but everyone knows the reality. You asked and I provided. That was one mere example.

@axisofevil
The news report had some details regarding Sinovel ( a publicly traded company) allegedly using AMSC's own software and selling it back to the client, but the other examples accusing Chinese espionage have little to no evidence.

@axisofevil
The news report had some details regarding Sinovel ( a publicly traded company) allegedly using AMSC's own software and selling it back to the client, but the other examples accusing Chinese espionage have little to no evidence.

Listen. This is actual evidence. In case, you didn't read the article properly, you fail to noice the background of the CEO. He is connected. Look at the funding source from private equity? The son of the Chinese president is involved. the use of state companies is a classic tactic. Don't know who you are trying to fool. I have no need to go any further. This forum is very biased and your type will defend China to the end, regardless of what proof I show. I have seen many times, no matter what proof or opinions are presented, your type will do everything to spin it around.

Now, you use a media coverage to become your evidence. Still Media can also be used as propaganda. I'm not accusing Bloomberg writing some nonsense here. But if you accuse something, you must have a credible proof, not just some media coverage; which can make people assuming it as a propaganda machine.

Listen. This is actual evidence. In case, you didn't read the article properly, you fail to noice the background of the CEO. He is connected. Look at the funding source from private equity? The son of the Chinese president is involved. the use of state companies is a classic tactic. Don't know who you are trying to fool. I have no need to go any further. This forum is very biased and your type will defend China to the end, regardless of what proof I show. I have seen many times, no matter what proof or opinions are presented, your type will do everything to spin it around.

Can someone use Media coverage as an evidence? You accuse China doing hacking and stealing. People can read your original post in this thread. So I ask you for some hard evidence. And you show us a media coverage as your proof.

If you can accuse something with just media coverage, then I can just simply "assuming" that you use propaganda material to discredit China. It is not about Bloomberg and their credibility. But if you use assumption, then I can also use assumption. And our discussion will fall into stupid troll post because everything in it just based on assumption.

Last edited:

I read the news article but I cannot find any mention that Sinovel and Chinese government are connected. It just states that Sinovel's biggest investor is New Horizon, co founded by Wen Yunsong, son of Wen Jiabao. Sinovel is a publicly traded company that anyone can buy shares. The article mentioned this may helped Sinovel win contracts for projects, but it did not link Wen as a culprit for what Sinovel allegedly did.

I read the news article but I cannot find any mention that Sinovel and Chinese government are connected. It just states that Sinovel's biggest investor is New Horizon, co founded by Wen Yunsong, son of Wen Jiabao. Sinovel is a publicly traded company that anyone can buy shares. The article mentioned this may helped Sinovel win contracts for projects, but it did not link Wen as a culprit for what Sinovel allegedly did.

I guess its being censored by the authorities

The article you linked was from Bloomberg. I did not know China had such power to sensor an American media located in US.

Its the internet. China can filter anything that comes thru the internet. I guess you don't know much about your country

I am not in China. Why can't you be reasonable?

Ok fine. That explains why you have access. Think about it. I am resonable. If you read the posts, you were being unreasonable. You asked for proof and I gave it. Now you are not content with the type or quality. Do you think undenaible evidence or proof of hacking weapons systems is going to be readily accessible to the public on the internet? No of course not because it would reveal too much info and sources.

Let me ask you cannot see the connection with state owned and operated companies? Why do you think former employees of such companies are allowed to open "private" companies in China?

Now you can see the result. Talking with assumption won't bring us anywhere. Unless you want to troll or doing smear campaign to discredit China, it is pointless to accuse anything without hard evidence. So please respect your own intellect and move on. I don't know where you come from (maybe India), but doing stupid accusation will bring shame to your fellow countrymen. Because as I know, Indian are respectable people who is far from the word of "Stupid". Unless you're a defect which is not reflect your country IQ, then move on.

AI robotics are useless. They are good for look. Not every good at basic necessity function. Manufacturing robot is where Japan can be proud of but we are heading in that direction to take the lead in 5 years. Home appliance and intelligent toilet are low-tech stuff. It is not something to be proud of. Gaming industry, they're good. We're not good because our government consider gaming is a waste of time so we banned it until recently it was open in free trade zone. Had our government didn't ban, our innovation in gaming will be unmatched. We are already a leader in social gaming. Beside Japanese gaming technology is still 2nd to the US. US uses the best gaming engine. Just compare picture quality of Modern Warfare vs Japan's Metal Gear Solid. There is a reason why USA dominate in real high-tech capability like chip, airplane, ship, supercomputer, space, GPS, and software. Areas where only a few select countries are in competition. Japan is not one of them.

Sir with respect you forget after world-war II Japan and Germany where restricted to have a large force. While Germany went its way (still restricted) japan came under clout of USA. German conventional subs are bloody brilliant on the other hand.

You see these nations still carry the burden of WWII and any buildup by them would have caught attention of world. As you said had your govt not banned you from gaming you would have been good, similarly these nations have a self imposed ban, when they remove it ... the only difference would be ... they can take strides instead of learning to walk

Japanese game was good. I like some of them when I was younger.

@Mr.S.Singh : Japanese defense budget is one of the biggest in our planet. Not as big as China and US, but they are definitely bigger than a lot of countries. What Japan lack is not the technology; but their offensive capability. Do you believe if Japan change their constitution then they can make a Gundam? Nope. We have already have witness the best the Japanese can make with their technology. But with the change of their constitution, they'll allowed to make weapons for attack another countries. Like Carrier, ICBM, base far-far away from their country, bombers, etc. In other word, they can strike India if they are allowed to build up their offensive capability and if they think that you, India, is annoying. That is the difference.

Don't think that Japanese are peace lover people. Just because your relation today is good doesn't mean that you are BFF. Plus, their history proof that they are not a pure pacifist people.

Japanese game was good. I like some of them when I was younger.

@Mr.S.Singh : Japanese defense budget is one of the biggest in our planet. Not as big as China and US, but they are definitely bigger than a lot of countries. What Japan lack is not the technology; but their offensive capability. Do you believe if Japan change their constitution then they can make a Gundam? Nope. We have already have witness the best the Japanese can make with their technology. But with the change of their constitution, they'll allowed to make weapons for attack another countries. Like Carrier, ICBM, base far-far away from their country, bombers, etc. In other word, they can strike India if they are allowed to build up their offensive capability and if they think that you, India, is annoying. That is the difference.

Don't think that Japanese are peace lover people. Just because your relation today is good doesn't mean that you are BFF. Plus, their history proof that they are not a pure pacifist people.
sir what Japan has done to eastern Asia; in India, British has done to us. I don't praise Japan because India has good relationship with them, mind you we only have business relations with them. I and India believes that all countries be it Germany , japan or Germany have the right to uphold weapons both offensive and defensive for the protection of their country. How can i tell japan not to weaponize when India itself defied the world by exploding nuclear bomb ?

Saying that please do keep in mind world will not allow a Pre-WWII era country occupation fantasy anymore.

Back
Top Bottom