What's new

China's GDP increased by SIX TIMES over the last 10 years

Believe it or not, China's economy will collapse under 李克強's government in 5 years.
hacken Lee, the singer? :)

Our goal is to become developed, that's all. China never have that stupid goal hoping one day to dominate world like the way USA did , but in reality fall.
That is bad attitude. US did not fail.

hacken Lee, the singer? :)

That is bad attitude. US did not fail.

Correction. It's Soviet Union. China just continue her own path, peaceful, modest and economy concentrated, to win respect from developing. China's strategy is smart, comparing to Soviet Union or Russia.

We will work to prove that wrong, no matter how long it takes. :cheers:

I would ignore the naysayers here.

Most think that just because they were unsuccessful(in this case the old Soviet Union), then so will China.

I remember one of the Western worlds most respected magazines, Economist, in the late 1990s predicting that China would grow at a more "sustainable" 5% a year in the 2000s, as it somehow could not keep growing at 10% a year for a third decade. We know that China grew at 10% a year last decade on average.

China, like the rest of East Asia, has destroyed the Western notion of how fast an economy could develop. The US managed 6% a year average in the last decades of the 19th century and so Westerners latched onto this figure of 6% as being the sustained maximum. The Asian tigers like Taiwan and South Korea destroyed this myth and now China has proved that even a gigantic country can grow at 10% per annum average for 30 years and is likely to clock 7-8% average this decade.

It is a personal opinion of mine but I think that East Asian culture provides the best foundation of wealth creation on this planet. In due course even the Western world will be left floundering by East Asian, primarily Chinese, economic success.

Most think that just because they were unsuccessful(in this case the old Soviet Union), then so will China.

I remember one of the Western worlds most respected magazines, Economist, in the late 1990s predicting that China would grow at a more "sustainable" 5% a year in the 2000s, as it somehow could not keep growing at 10% a year for a third decade. We know that China grew at 10% a year last decade on average.

China, like the rest of East Asia, has destroyed the Western notion of how fast an economy could develop. The US managed 6% a year average in the last decades of the 19th century and so Westerners latched onto this figure of 6% as being the sustained maximum. The Asian tigers like Taiwan and South Korea destroyed this myth and now China has proved that even a gigantic country can grow at 10% per annum average for 30 years and is likely to clock 7-8% average this decade.

It is a personal opinion of mine but I think that East Asian culture provides the best foundation of wealth creation on this planet. In due course even the Western world will be left floundering by East Asian, primarily Chinese, economic success.
The days of the Tang and Song have returned to China. I hope rest Asia will benefit from this prosperity.

I think most of the world, apart from the US and a few of their lapdogs, will benefit.

Some like Indians will also benefit but they just don't want to admit that.:lol:

I don't know why Indians are so hostile to China? What's the point? China will reach to prosperity of the former Tang Dynasty and the song.

Yep, we keep breaking their preconceived notions on what can be done and what can't. :P

After growing at double-digits for one decade, they said we could not sustain it.

After growing at double-digits for two decades, they said it was economically impossible for us to continue at that growth rate. To them it was absurd and impossible, because it had never been done before.

After growing at double-digits for three decades, some of them finally started shutting up, for lack of things to say. :lol:

Same with our platforms like the DF-21D, the world's very first Anti-Ship Ballistic Missile. They all said it was impossible, yet we did it.

The fact that they keep underestimating us, is actually a huge benefit for us. It gives us more time, and more room to continue with our economic expansion. Meanwhile, the West (America) is stupidly invading the Middle East, and sanctioning Iran and Russia. Giving us yet more vital time to strengthen our economy.

I don't know why Indians are so hostile to China? What's the point? China will reach to prosperity of the former Tang Dynasty and the song.

One word: PRIDE.

It is embarrassing for them that another 1 billion plus country looks set to industrialise within the next 10-15 years while they are struggling to get out of 3rd world status.

The fact that they keep underestimating us, is actually a huge benefit for us. It gives us more time, and more room to continue with our economic expansion. Meanwhile, the West is invading the Middle East, and sanctioning Iran and Russia. Giving us yet more vital time to strengthen our economy.

The people who run things in the US, and it is not the US President btw, are idiots.

While they go spending treasure and energy on Iraq, Afghanistan and sanctioning Iran and now Russia, the ONLY threat to Western dominance on this planet keeps getting stronger and stronger. Now China has so much power over the US, that any attempt by the US to hurt China financially will hurt them back just as much.

Truly China could not have asked for a more idiotic superpower.:lol:

One word: PRIDE.

It is embarrassing for them that another 1 billion plus country looks set to industrialise within the next 10-15 years while they are struggling to get out of 3rd world status.

India should follow China's method of Industrial development. Set up SEZ and Industrial zones near it's port like Premier Deng did the 80s and gain FDI and get rid of it's retarded Labor laws to make it's workers cheap+employeeable and set up an manufacturing base. They should put heavy emphasis on infrastructure development that help bring cost of transportation goods down. The Chinese had no one other themselves to help, but the Indians have fellow Asians who suffered similar problem to gain advice in helping modernize the nation. But this requires the Sacrifice of democracy and East Asian style management.

India should follow China's method of Industrial development. Set up SEZ and Industrial zones near it's port like Premier Deng did the 80s and gain FDI and get rid of it's retarded Labor laws to make it's workers cheap+employeeable and set up an manufacturing base. They should put heavy emphasis on infrastructure development that help bring cost of transportation goods down. The Chinese had no one other themselves to help, but the Indians have fellow Asians who suffered similar problem to gain advice in helping modernize the nation. But this requires the Sacrifice of democracy and East Asian style management.

The big problem with Indians is their multi-ethnic nature of their country.

China is more than 90% Han-Chinese and the Han were able to drive China forward at 10% GDP growth a year for 30 years and even now China is growing at nearly 8% a year.

India is a mish-match of dozens of ethnicities and the central government's main aim is to keep all the ethnicities happy, lest they want independence and break up the India Union.

The big problem with Indians is their multi-ethnic nature of their country.

China is more than 90% Han-Chinese and the Han were able to drive China forward at 10% GDP growth a year for 30 years and even now China is growing at nearly 8% a year.

India is a mish-match of dozens of ethnicities and the central government's main aim is to keep all the ethnicities happy, lest they want independence and break up the India Union.

Still not an excuse. The Indian bureaucracy is an mess and corruption is rampant. They should have an Indian version of CCP. An government that focus on nothing else then full on industrialization, infrastructure and more importantly, education.

Back
Top Bottom