What's new

China's GDP increased by SIX TIMES over the last 10 years

Still not an excuse. The Indian bureaucracy is an mess and corruption is rampant. They should have an Indian version of CCP. An government that focus on nothing else then full on industrialization, infrastructure and more importantly, education.

That is exactly the main reason why corruption and inefficiency is so rampant in India.

The whole society is covered by quotas, both official and unofficial, in order to reflect the very diverse nature of society.

Say that the best persons for Prime Minister, Economics and Education minister were all ethnic Bengalis in the winning party in an election. The Indian political system could not tolerate 3 Bengalis getting 3 top positions in the running of the country and so it needs to be "balanced" so you would have a Bengali, Punjabi and say Tamil as an example.

Maybe Modi, if he wins, could slightly raise India's growth and but he cannot change the fundamental nature of the Indian system as to try to change it too much would destroy the Indian Union.

That is exactly the main reason why corruption and inefficiency is so rampant in India.

The whole society is covered by quotas, both official and unofficial, in order to reflect the very diverse nature of society.

Say that the best persons for Prime Minister, Economics and Education minister were all ethnic Bengalis in the winning party in an election. The Indian political system could not tolerate 3 Bengalis getting 3 top positions in the running of the country and so it needs to be "balanced" so you would have a Bengali, Punjabi and say Tamil as an example.

Maybe Modi, if he wins, could slightly raise India's growth and but he cannot change the fundamental nature of the Indian system as to try to change it too much would destroy the Indian Union.

Well, that's tragic. Let's focus on China now. I wonder what the West will think of China in 2030...

China is the most amazing country after the US. only if China could have more freedom for its citizens, it could become the next United States.

There is nothing that great about the US. It is a parasitic and thuggish rogue state that lives off its privilege as having the World's reserve currency, whose status is preserved by brute military force. US citizens are not as free as many would believe and Chinese citizens are not as oppressed as people, who blindly follow Western media, would have you believe. US could learn more from China, rather than vice versa.

There is nothing that great about the US. It is a parasitic and thuggish rogue state that lives off its privilege as having the World's reserve currency, whose status is preserved by brute military force. US citizens are not as free as many would believe and Chinese citizens are not as oppressed as people, who blindly follow Western media, would have you believe. US could learn more from China, rather than vice versa.

It is funny that the US has GDP/capita of nearly 60 thousand US dollars, despite the fact that it has such a large military budget and also taking into account that around 30% of it's population are relatively lowly productive blacks and latinos.

US GDP/Capita would have to adjust downwards as it loses it's position of having the world's reserve currency.

It is funny that the US has GDP/capita of nearly 60 thousand US dollars, despite the fact that it has such a large military budget and also taking into account that around 30% of it's population are relatively lowly productive blacks and latinos.

US GDP/Capita would have to adjust downwards as it loses it's position of having the world's reserve currency.

Yeah, the fundamentals of the US economy, based on debt and overspending, are unsound and China has a far more robust one, based on manufacturing and, increasingly, improving in quality and technology. US GDP is inflated because of vastly overvalued Dollar and China's GDP very understated because of its pegged currency. As China's economy develops into a more consumerist one, China will allow the Renminbi to appreciate to it's true value and China's real (and monstrous) GDP can truly be appreciated.

Yeah, the fundamentals of the US economy, based on debt and overspending, are unsound and China has a far more robust one, based on manufacturing and, increasingly, improving in quality and technology. US GDP is inflated because of vastly overvalued Dollar and China's GDP very understated because of its pegged currency. As China's economy develops into a more consumerist one, China will allow the Renminbi to appreciate to it's true value and China's real (and monstrous) GDP can truly be appreciated.

I have always used the year 2025 as when China will reach developed status. We shall see clearly by around then.

Your Republic ius supporting Uighur Separatism in China.

No, it is not.

I can assure you of this.

Secondly, even basic common sense dictates otherwise.

First thing, how can we support separatism thousands of miles away from our land? Are we U.S?

Secondly, strong china is in our interest. Political instability in China is against our interest.

No, it is not.

I can assure you of this.

Secondly, even basic common sense dictates otherwise.

First thing, how can we support separatism thousands of miles away from our land? Are we U.S?

Secondly, strong china is in our interest. Political instability in China is against our interest.

In your opinion, are the majority of Turks interested in good relations with China?

Yes. Majority of Turks are interested in good relations with majority of the countries.

Peace at home, peace at world is our official motto.

That is good to hear as certain Turkish members seem to have a hatred of China.

With China developing economically and technologically, Turkey has much to gain from good relations with the Chinese.

That is good to hear as certain Turkish members seem to have a hatred of China.

With China developing economically and technologically, Turkey has much to gain from good relations with the Chinese.

Certain members have hatred of me too, but what do the election results show? :D

Yep, I come from Hong Kong which is considered "free" and I have traveled to the West which is considered "free". I also spend a lot of time in the Chinese mainland which is considered "not free".

Yet I never felt "oppressed" in any of these places?

The truth is that 99% of people, the ones who are living ordinary lives, will see no real difference in "freedom" between these three places. I certainly have not, with my own extensive experience. Whereas on the other hand, everyone benefits from economic development.

Back
Top Bottom