What's new

China's Front Line Fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
cm on man.. thats what i have said in the post no. 88...
ok... to ease the confusion.. tell me against 100 MKIs which advanced fighters of PLAAF are you comparing to and their numbers. i m sure when you look at the numbers you will have your answer. Peace
u can check the thread before u will know. no need of repeating the same info.

hi rahul indian

you are absolutely right. china's air force is garbage compared to india's air force. you can crush china like a bug.

so why does india not take a crack at us again like it did in 1962? you know, avenge the shame of defeat. maybe defeat us in 96 hours.

are the leaders of india afraid of something, and know something you don't?

I think you guyz feel amused with fights, aren't you..?? i just see these type of fights all over these forums, in every topic lal, don't you guyz get tired of all these fights..? at least i am tired of reading it in only 2 or 3 topics.. damn i don't have much stamina of reading fighting craps.. xD

u can check the thread before u will know. no need of repeating the same info.

ok i hv checked the thread again... and by the look of it Indians dont have any Technological advantage over PLAAF.

Hope this may clear the things up. :smokin:

ok i hv checked the thread again... and by the look of it Indians dont have any Technological advantage over PLAAF.

I would like to know what technological Advantage are you talking about, i would Love to correct you by sharing what I have

I think you guyz feel amused with fights, aren't you..?? i just see these type of fights all over these forums, in every topic lal, don't you guyz get tired of all these fights..? at least i am tired of reading it in only 2 or 3 topics.. damn i don't have much stamina of reading fighting craps.. xD

you cannot be a soldier of Pakistan...lol

I would like to know what technological Advantage are you talking about, i would Love correct you by sharing what I have

Ok then lets start.. what technological advantage 98 or so su-mki's have over PLAAF?
and does these su30's make indian airforce technological superior to PLAAF

the largest fleet that plaaf has is comprised of 700+ j7 fighters, with about 190+ j10a and j10s's, about 300+ j8 fighters, about 75 su27's, about 100+ su30mkk and 120 j11's they have a large air fighting force but i don't know which fighter do they use at frontline fighter perhaps some chinese brothers can help.......

also note that china airforce is working on j10b as soon it is conducted into the chinese air fleets its production may well go upto 500+ as stated by some chinese brothers

Ok then lets start.. what technological advantage 98 or so su-mki's have over PLAAF?

Thats numerical advantage or Disadvantage, I Think we were talking about technological...... So tell me...

ur query was which planes are being considered on both sides...:what: now that info is present in the thread before.

Thats numerical advantage or Disadvantage, I Think we were talking about technological...... So tell me...
yeah thats the problem they will keep on giving numbers....no matter what.....
also they go off the thread.

well china have numerical advantage and also have technology those who say that china will be no match for iaf are totally speaking of non realistic things. Also we need to keep in mind that whichever force takes offensive tactics will suffer most aircraft lossess. And not to forget china have very lethal multi air defence network comprised of short medium and long range surface to air missiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom