What's new

China's Front Line Fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
well china have numerical advantage and also have technology those who say that china will be no match for iaf are totally speaking of non realistic things. Also we need to keep in mind that whichever force takes offensive tactics will suffer most aircraft lossess. And not to forget china have very lethal multi air defence network comprised of short medium and long range surface to air missiles

Sir, If you could just list out the Technological advantage then I would also say our technology so we can compare it, then come to a conclusion.......... Iam practical here, PLAAF as an airforce has Numerical superiority over us.... But we are bridging that gap very fast indeed... look at our procurement and Manufacturing List, Iam sure you would be amazed....

Thats numerical advantage or Disadvantage, I Think we were talking about technological...... So tell me...

Su-MKI RCS:15m^2
J-11B RCS:3m^2
Except the shape looks like Su-30,there are two different aircrafts

Flexibility of aircraft can never catch up the missile,so Su-30mki has no chance to show its mobility;

And India even can't mend the injured Su-30mki,air battle is system VS system, we have own AWACS and multiple satellites,even can attack New Delhi with Rockets

ur query was which planes are being considered on both sides...:what: now that info is present in the thread before.

i have based my conclusion on that.. there's no technological advantage on the basis of few aircrafts.. if you have half as many as their 4th gen aircraft.. then we can argue..other wise useless

Su-MKI RCS:15m^2
J-11B RCS:3m^2
Except the shape looks like Su-30,there are two different aircrafts

Flexibility of aircraft can never catch up the missile,so Su-30mki has no chance to show its mobility;

And India even can't mend the injured Su-30mki,air battle is system VS system, we have own AWACS and multiple satellites,even can attack New Delhi with Rockets

Sukhoi 30 MKI is the most advanced version of Sukhoi 30 to be frank, And that does not give you a Technological advantage over our MKI's for abvious reasons

Sir, If you could just list out the Technological advantage then I would also say our technology so we can compare it, then come to a conclusion.......... Iam practical here, PLAAF as an airforce has Numerical superiority over us.... But we are bridging that gap very fast indeed... look at our procurement and Manufacturing List, Iam sure you would be amazed....

Sir Jee, the comparison is made with the current IAF and PLAAF not the fututre state of these airforces..

Few technical advanced planes cannot give technoloigcal advanatge over the whole PLAAF

Sukhoi 30 MKI is the most advanced version of Sukhoi 30 to be frank, And that does not give you a Technological advantage over our MKI's for abvious reasons

There is no opportunity for close combat in today's air battle, flexibility is a wrong road for air fighter

you are comparing Sukhoi 30 MKI with whose MKI's ? Confusing
ny one else have mki's?

i have based my conclusion on that.. there's no technological advantage on the basis of few aircrafts.. if you have half as many as their 4th gen aircraft.. then we can argue..other wise useless

how they are few..??:undecided: there are not 20-30 planes over here compared to 300 or so...

there are over 200 of them in response to 350-400 or so of China's planes......
out of 200 advanced planes, there are 100 of them...and each of them is more superior to the 350 or so Chinese 4ht gen planes...

so that is why it translates into Technological advantage for IAF over PLAAF(as MKI is the ost advanced plane of the region)...(coz its not 5-6 planes...)

(also considering the number of other important fronts for PLAAF, not even half of its advanced planes can be deployed against India...)

I said MKI's are the most advanced version of Sukhoi 30 series..... So no room for getting confused :D

so tell me most does 98+ advanced version of sukhoi 30 gives you technological advantage over whole PLAAF?

so tell me most does 98+ advanced version of sukhoi 30 gives you technological advantage over whole PLAAF?

Unless otherwise You tell Me what technological advantage, How am I supposed to answer you buddy?? And We have quality aircrafts like Mirage ,Sukhoi 30's and Mig 29 to have a good technological superiority , and In numbers yes they are more, but dont forget that Our 4+gen aircrafts are better then theirs....

In future, it would be a whole different game, buddy

what do u understand by Tehnological advantage...
do u want to bring into picture the planes of 50-60s to consider this...

by Technological advantage it means the comparison of the best and the front end fighters of the respective air forces and not the comparison b/w the numbers of the junk aircrafts of the past.

what do u understand by Tehnological advantage...
do u want to bring into picture the planes of 60-70s to consider this...

by Technological advantage it means the comparison of the best and the front end fighters of the respective air forces and not the comparison b/w the numbers of th junk aircrafts of the past.

Let me say this.. 1 tehcnological advanced fighter against 5 PLAAF 4.5generation fighter.. su30-mki will fall from the sky man..

this technological advantage is nothing...

Let me say this.. 1 tehcnological advanced fighter against 5 PLAAF 4.5generation fighter.. su30-mki will fall from the sky man..

this technological advantage is nothing...

common how 1 against 5..??? after reading the whole forum how do u come to such a ratio....:what:

200 against 400..
out of which, 100 better then all 400 of China
and other 100 are also there which are better or equal to Chinese planes...

and dont want to repeat
(also considering the number of other important fronts for PLAAF, not even half of its advanced planes can be deployed against India...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom