What's new

China's Front Line Fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because of around 98 or so su30-mki's you guys have started bragging about technological advantage.. cm on yaar.. grow up

what about 120+ J-11B+Su-30MKK/2 and 172+ J-11+Su27

i dont see any technological advantage of IAF left against PLAAF... except in your brains ofcourse.. :partay:
why leave out the Indian Mig-29's and Mirages....
and secondly dont count the numbers in ur post....
by more technologically advanced fleet means quality of planes in the fleet and not numbers......

US even with its few F-22's is the most trchnologicaly advanced fleet at present.

leave the one liners plz.....[/QUOTE]

Look who is talking " One Liner" ?, there is a different with a one liner

with wisdom and a long post full of BS like yours, i hope you get my

messege.

Now, will you please share your opinion on this ? if not, "Shut the hell

up for good"

“For a country like India which has global aspirations and the third-largest standing armed forces in the world, it’s very embarrassing that over 70% of its military requirements have to be imported,” said a senior officer.

He said bringing in private players was very important for the aviation sector as India was not even contributing one per cent to the world market in the aerospace industry.

Asking the private companies to learn reverse engineering processes the way China did to develop most of its defence technologies, he said, "Forget about ethics. China has done all the reverse engineering. Has anyone ever had the courage to ask China why are you doing it. No one cares a hoot. If you can’t do it yourself, you should know how to reverse engineering.

"We have not been able to move forward for some reason or the other," Barbora added.

IAF Vice Chief Air Marshal P K Barbora: India can’t even match up against Pakistan in defense Military Strategy
:smitten::pakistan::china:

That is why I say he is out of controll, he feel he is greater and more informationed than IAF vice chief.:lol:

Look who is talking " One Liner" ?, there is a different with a one liner

with wisdom and a long post full of BS like yours, i hope you get my

messege.

Now, will you please share your opinion on this ? if not, "Shut the hell

up for good"

“For a country like India which has global aspirations and the third-largest standing armed forces in the world, it’s very embarrassing that over 70% of its military requirements have to be imported,” said a senior officer.

He said bringing in private players was very important for the aviation sector as India was not even contributing one per cent to the world market in the aerospace industry.

Asking the private companies to learn reverse engineering processes the way China did to develop most of its defence technologies, he said, "Forget about ethics. China has done all the reverse engineering. Has anyone ever had the courage to ask China why are you doing it. No one cares a hoot. If you can’t do it yourself, you should know how to reverse engineering.

"We have not been able to move forward for some reason or the other," Barbora added.

IAF Vice Chief Air Marshal P K Barbora: India can’t even match up against Pakistan in defense Military Strategy

can u care to shut up.....

and stop trolling...
what u have posted is
1) TROLL
2) OFF TOPIC
we are not discussing China copy paste good or bad and whether India should do the same or not....
on the contrary it shows ur peanut size brains ability to logically discuss and differentiate what is as per context and what is off topic and out of context.....

now why i said one liner is coz there was no proper reply to my post....and just one line to try to avoid replying....

Now bother to be more ON TOPIC and LESS TROLLING....
which will be better for this thread.....

dear the realistically speaking by 2020-25 nothing much is goign to change..
infact IAF is going to get more deadly...als there is real concern for both Pak and China, with IAF plans to induct the LCA, MMRCA and PAKFA...by 2020 IAF is well set to be a dominat player.....and be the most advanced air force fo the region.....
there is nothing much China could do about it.....coz its own planes are not going to be there so soon and also are not going to be as advanced....
but there is only one thing that China need not worry coz India will not attack China.....

yes i agree, but you are just talking about 1 side of story.. Can't you see how fast and rapidly china is working..?? i mean they are developing their own engines, radars, avionics equipment, and even a 5th Gen J-XX is in progress. while on other hand, i can't see any 5th Gen in Indian line ups till 2025.. What if J-XX is inducted in chinese line ups till 2025 as a 5th Gen Fighter, also remember it might come as 2 variants like F-22 / F-35.. So i think you gotta open your eyes..

Taking your opponent lightly is a tactical crime, and you are just ignoring it at all.. :rofl: I think your other Indian mates should bump up with an elbow at ur head to wake you for what you are saying..

Just consider the J-XX project, i think, if it will be successful with its given specs, it will be enough to dominate entire Indian Air Force alone.. :what:

why leave out the Indian Mig-29's and Mirages....
and secondly dont count the numbers in ur post....
by more technologically advanced fleet means quality of planes in the fleet and not numbers......

US even with its few F-22's is the most trchnologicaly advanced fleet at present.

i didnt leave out ny thing i just put forward the fact that having few technoligical advanced planes cannot give you the decisive advantage over PLAAF.. thats it..

about US .... you are India talk abt yourself..
they are called the most technological advanced airforce because it does not have few 4.5 generation aircrafts it has bunch of squardons of it..
98 su30 mki's u hv and u hv started to compare your self with US... lol man

Last edited:
i didnt leave out ny thing i just put forward the fact that having few technoligical advanced planes cannot give you the decisive advantage over PLAAF.. thats it..

about US .... you are India talk abt yourself..
they are called the most technological advanced airforce because it does not have few 4.5 generation aircrafts it has bunch of squardons of it..
98 su3 mki's and started to compare them selves with US... lol man

i am leaving out the lesser older planes of both IAF and PLAAF....
then among the advanced planes of both IAF and PLAAF....
and in that u say 100 MKIs are less....!!!!!:what:

and stop trolling...
what u have posted is
1) TROLL
2) OFF TOPIC
we are not discussing China copy paste good or bad and whether India should do the same or not....
on the contrary it shows ur peanut size brains ability to logically discuss and differentiate what is as per context and what is off topic and out of context.....

now why i said one liner is coz there was no proper reply to my post....and just one line to try to avoid replying....

...that is coz it is copying evrhthng....and doesnt want to tell anyone till its all copied.....

I wonder which low life troller wrote this ?

Disgusting behavior ? right ?

Pal, a friendly advice, you really need help, "Quick" good luck.

and stop trolling...
what u have posted is
1) TROLL
2) OFF TOPIC

Su-30MKI is only a updated Su-27,and "K" means for export~,it's only a 4 gen fighter,I don't think it can catch up F-15;But I sound some one make it a Myth,and if you have 1 Su-30MKI,other countries should wait for 10 years for all the 98 Su-30MKI crash~~

...that is coz it is copying evrhthng....and doesnt want to tell anyone till its all copied.....

that shows ur mental level...:disagree:
i ws jsut trying to answer some question asked by a member in his post... if u didnt like what i said u could have opposed it with argument...
rather then reverting to personal attacks, trolling, flame and getting irritated.

i am leaving out the lesser older planes of both IAF and PLAAF....
then among the advanced planes of both IAF and PLAAF....
and in that u say 100 MKIs are less....!!!!!:what:

cm on man.. thats what i have said in the post no. 88...
ok... to ease the confusion.. tell me against 100 MKIs which advanced fighters of PLAAF are you comparing to and their numbers. i m sure when you look at the numbers you will have your answer. Peace

Last edited:
Su-30MKI is only a updated Su-27,and "K" means for export~,it's only a 4 gen fighter,I don't think it can catch up F-15;But I sound some one make it a Myth,and if you have 1 Su-30MKI,other countries should wait for 10 years for all the 98 Su-30MKI crash~~

why u r also trolling...??? now how come you come to All the 100 MKIs crashing...!!!
Troll and frustration at best.
i dont expect this from you.
u r degrading the thread.
MKI is by far the best plane out there in the region.
and its not 1 its 100 out there and increasing in number.

why u r also trolling...??? now how come you come to All the 100 MKIs crashing...!!!
Troll and frustration at best.
i dont expect this from you.
u r degrading the thread.
MKI is by far the best plane out there in the region.
and its not 1 its 100 out there and increasing in number.

Since 1970,India have lost more than 700 aircrafts in crash,
18/year~~

Let me repeat myself:

(1) China's economy is in EXCESS of 12 TIMES that of India's, both in real terms and PPP.

(2) China's military (army, navy, airforce, artillery) is in EXCESS of 30 TIMES that of India's.

Get that through your thick skull. There is NO comparison between China and India, unless you want to show how BIG the difference between the two are.

Listen here:

(1) India's economy is LESS THAN that of South Korea (population 46 million).

(2) India's military is WEAKER THAN that of South Korea (population 46 million).

(3) India's military is WEAKER THAN that of North Korea (population 26 million).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom