What's new

China wishes to build it's Space Station with developing nations

Ballistic missiles can be converted to launch satellites. You only need to add another stage on top of it.
Recycled Missiles Tapped to Launch Satellites : Discovery News : Discovery News
Many countries around the world have a space program. Many use it to hide their Inter-Continental Ballistic Missiles.
Ballistic missiles can be used to send only nanosats.The DRDO cheif had also stated the uses of Agni V,for launching nanosats after its maidenlauch.But Space program is not about sending 50 kg experimental satellites...:lol:

Now think about a country that put a 50 kg sat on LEO,back in the 80s using a fully solid fuel SLV...And you guys think that your missile program is advanced than theirs??:azn:

reply didnt make sense!

OK,we had already done what Pakistan is planning to do..back in the 80s...Send a astronaut in another countries space mission

OK,we had already done what Pakistan is planning to do..back in the 80s...Send a astronaut in another countries space mission

at least you are admitting at last rather than bragging with attempt to mislead and lie.

an indian being an earlier passenger than Pakistanis - what is so much in that to be worth bragging about?

at least you are admitting rather than bragging with attempt to mislead and lie.
an indian being an earlier passenger than Pakistan - what is so much in that to be worth bragging about?

do you agree with post #3??By sending a pakistani in a chinese manned mission would pakistan space program more advanced than Indias??

do you agree with post #3??By sending a pakistani in a chinese manned mission would pakistan space program more advanced than Indias??

it just takes time for Pakistan to put their acts in space explorations together. Dont be impatient!

In another way, I think the difference between China and U.S. is China non-interference policy.

Maybe that will help you understand better how two countries operate.

I understand what your are saying but what you need to understand is the US is doing whats it is doing because it is in its national interests.

Similarly China will be forced to do it because it has to fulfill its national interests as resources grow scant countries will resort to use of power.

and all your comments indicate China has no expansionist intentions neither does the US they didn't go to war in Afghanistan to make it their 51st state did they? Things are no more about land.

Bottom line is all countries are the same when they come to power they use it gaurd their own interests.

haha you are lying again then:

This is your first lie:

thats your incapability to understand what I meant.did I mentioned about tech and vessel???only 3 countries own space craft,none others do as most country only send humans one or twice and most prioritizes their operation based on unmanned platforms.. :disagree:

The same can be said for Indian manned space mission too

Pakistanis are a lot more humble unlike flamboyant incapable cheerleading indians

Come on dude,If Soviets had helped us,we would even have Semi Cryo Technology by now!

simple!
you are not paying them enough and to them you are a competitor on the satellite launching business

Pakistanis are a lot more humble unlike flamboyant incapable cheerleading indians

Yeah,humble..I know that..:omghaha:.Claiming every illogical statement like 'Pakistan is better than India in every thing-in missile technology,infrastructure:blah:
India started off in space technology much later than China and never had the funds chinese had,so it will take time.

All the best for your Space Station and space program

you are not paying them enough and to them you are a competitor on the satellite launching business

I said they never helped us in initial stages,Not now

Yes, Insha'Allah.

Allah wont be able to help you.

India already put a man in space in the 80's using Russian vehicle.
So if you think Pakistan is going to win some kind of a race by putting a Pakistani in space on a Chinese vehicle, it has been decades before by India.

If what you were alluding to is putting a Pakistani in space using a Pakistani vehicle, then you are again simply waiting to be left behind again. Pakistani space technology, ability, university, scientific pool is decades behind India.

Yeah,humble..I know that..:omghaha:.Claiming every illogical statement like 'Pakistan is better than India in every thing-in missile technology,infrastructure:blah:

In some cases I think the Pakistanis have made their points knowing how much more hardships they have encountered

India started off in space technology much later than China and never had the funds chinese had,so it will take time.

you started everything later than us despite you got your independence about the same time as we got our New China rule. indian leaders have lost sight of everything even now!

All the best for your Space Station and space program

I take that. Same to u!

I said they never helped us in initial stages,Not now

they would have helped you regardless if you have the money, past, present and future. They helped the S Korean's saltellite launch not too long ago

Pathetic Knowledge.Does sending a monkey in a space capsule in a suborbital flight,the same as an orbital space flight??
:lol:.Irans capability is to put 50 kg in low earth orbit,and there is simply no comparison with Iran.Live in your own dreamworld kiddo,here is the carrier were going to test this year or early next year
Capability?10 tonnes to LEO..that solid Rocket boosters are third biggest in the world

LVN3onMLP.jpg

and look who thanked you?A false flagger :omghaha:

Hey, don't get me wrong. I have a lot of respect for the Indian Space Research Organisation like I have for many other space agencies. All the best with testing the 10t carrier rocket.

But my view stands...

Century after century the west ruled asia.now its time pay back.next century is ours . asia will rule . i'm happy that both china and india advancing in space race.india and china should work togather and share their infos and technology.it will be cost effective and quicker.stop hating eachother like the highschool mobs. congratulation both india and china. lets kick the uncle's *** . oh i forgot invite russia too. he is grandfather of the space technology.i hope russia will happyily join with india and china in this scenario

our common enemy is actualy the usa .idk why the indians are failed to realise this simple matter.i'm glad that atleast china realised this pretty quickly
India will never support Asian countries, they are the only country that prefer being under western colonial rule. They have no pride and honour being Indians.

Back
Top Bottom