What's new

China wishes to build it's Space Station with developing nations

India should first produce a reliable cryogenic engine before talking about becoming a space faring engine.

Do you atleast know what is a cryogenic engine is??:omghaha:
yes we are a spacefaring nation We can make any kind of satellite,we also build and launch satellites for other countries,we can do a space reentry mission,We could send a moon mission and discover water there and we are going to launch a mars mission

About cryogenic engines - Our CE 7.5 will be tested abroad gslv launch,this July while CE 20(200 kN) has undergone ground tests
We are also developing a 2000kN semi cryogenic engine and a 600kN cryogenic engine.

While you can continue spreading bs like ' India and Pakistan are at the same level in space research ' :omghaha:

Now STFU troll

Do you atleast know what is a cryogenic engine is??:omghaha:
yes we are a spacefaring nation We can make any kind of satellite,we also build and launch satellites for other countries,we can do a space reentry mission,We could send a moon mission and discover water there and we are going to launch a mars mission

About cryogenic engines - Our CE 7.5 will be tested abroad gslv launch,this July while CE 20(200 kN) has undergone ground tests
We are also developing a 2000kN semi cryogenic engine and a 600kN cryogenic engine.

While you can continue spreading bs like ' India and Pakistan are at the same level in space research ' :omghaha:

Now STFU troll

He seems like an attention *****.

What India is doing is what US did almost 50 years ago. Its not something new or exciting. First, get a cryogenic engine running properly first.

Same for you.

India is a none crewed space faring nation. Which means that India has no capability of sending a man to space yet.

"Yet" is the key. We will proceed as per our own priorities. Human missions will come when they have to as per our priorities.

I know, I was amused he decided to begin his PDF experience by trolling and I thought it took at least a week for a new comer to turn troll.

Actally, I've been here for years, occasionally, as an unregistered viewer.
Hate to see the those goundless big talks. Thanks for the alert anyway.

I just think that the Chinese leaders are aware of how some of China's neighbors are doing everything to nuke and obliterate China with the latest series of missiles (Agnis and Brahmos for example) so that China ceases to exist.

This is a military reality.

If if Chinese don't see this reality, then its fine, why should I care? If they go extinct, thats their problem, not mine. But I think they are not that stupid and so I made that comment.

I think a smart Chinese would stick to the concept of lone development because space is important in military. Chinese should not be too much emotional and excited at the initial progress, they should go steadily, even if with longer time, alone and alone. IMO.
If India willing to join, China might say yes. I'd love to see Pakistan's and India's astronaut working in China spaceport.

Back
Top Bottom