What's new

China wishes to build it's Space Station with developing nations

You just revealed the top secret plan of the Western pact. Damn you. Now they should make another plan with using India as a trojan horse. I respect your nation a lot but you don't have respect for your own. India is not a puppet of Western Pact.

Damn , you just had to confirm the top secret plan :tdown: Now CIA, NSA thanks to PRISM program is going to be on our *****, let plan a getaway to Hong Kong. :help:

Primitive cryogenic engine :rofl::rofl:
You know what is a heavy launch vehicle?how many countries have a heavy launch vehicle?

I wouldn't say primitive.

The Chinese have researched on cryogenic engines and those are quite good. Also, when you see Chinese rocket launches. There is less smoke than American or Russian rockets.

In terms of ballistic missile tech, the Chinese use solid fuel and they can use that for their rockets.

The Chinese have researched on cryogenic engines and those are quite good. Also, when you see Chinese rocket launches. There is less smoke than American or Russian rockets.

In terms of ballistic missile tech, the Chinese use solid fuel and they can use that for their rockets.

Tell us more about this part.

I agree with the bolded part:tup:

The smoke is not a criterion for advancement.It depends on type of fuel used-solid fuels produces a lot of smoke,while Cryogenic almost do not produce any.

I would say India is more advanced than China in Solid Fuel tech..We currently have worlds third largest solid rocket booster S200,after USA and France

I know that India do not have any heavy launch vehicle.

how many countries have them??

The smoke is not a criterion for advancement.It depends on type of fuel used-solid fuels produces a lot of smoke,while Cryogenic almost do not produce any.

I would say India is more advanced than China in Solid Fuel tech..We currently have worlds third largest solid rocket booster S200,after USA and France

In terms of launch rockets. But when it comes to ballistic missiles (MRBM,IRBM,ICBM, etc) the Chinese are ahead. I heard that India's ICBM will be 40m long and 1.5m or something wide. China's newest ICBM will be 15m long and 2m wide.

Also, the latest Long March rocket will be more powerful and a Saturn V like version is under develope

@Fsjal
No mate,there is no 40 m long missile..it may be 20 m long...probabily (Agni VI) or 12 m long (SLBM K4 and the rest of K series)

Now this is one thing that gives me lot of hope about Chinese space program :tup:,and probabily become an important carrier vehicle for Chinese Space station

20071217_06.jpg

We are also into reusable launch vehicles with our own AVATAR RLV :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Model-of-Chinas-homemade-009.jpg

index.php

tiangong_624x500.gif

Chinese-space-walk-640x353.jpg

But many Taiwanese (including you) feel ashamed of their Han ancestry and never defend when someone try to make fun of anything Chinese, you guys will always answer "I am an American". I have got the same answers from other Taiwanese Americans also.

Have you met a million Taiwanese to make this generalization?

0013729e45180a3e8d661d.jpg

410-0429114933-1231a.jpg

china-space-station.jpg

China-space-staion.jpg

111229-space-chinastation-11a.grid-6x2.jpg

1290581480fa0f.jpg

1. 2010~2015 Preparation
2. Around 2020 Construction of the Chinese Space Station
(including science labs, working and living environments)
3. Later years: Cargo Supply and Maintainence

20080923105114448.jpg

A space module dissection

Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

GLSV history, quit spreading more bs.

" First flight test of the ISRO designed and built Cryogenic Upper Stage. Failed to reach orbit due to malfunction of Fuel Booster Turbo Pump (FBTP) of the Cryogenic Upper Stage.[15]"

GLSV :omghaha:

You shut shut up if you know nothing

Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle Mk III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/40783-india-test-world-s-third-largest-solid-rocket-booster.html

The following is a table of true space faring nations, i.e. they've launched human spaceflight missions independently.

PeriodRussia/USSRUnited StatesChinaTotal
1961-1970162541
1971-198030838
1981-1990243761
1991-2000206383
2001-20102434361
2011-2020103215
Total1241705299

List of human spaceflights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you should read this first

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spacefaring:lol:

Oh man, what primitive people and what primitive delusions.

Indian flag has been indelibly imprinted on the moon soil and these wannabes are telling us what a space faring nation is!

We will soon have the Mars mission and the trolls can go s**** themselves.

Oh man, what primitive people and what primitive delusions.

Indian flag has been indelibly imprinted on the moon soil and these wannabes are telling us what a space faring nation is!

We will soon have the Mars mission and the trolls can go s**** themselves.

What India is doing is what US did almost 50 years ago. Its not something new or exciting. First, get a cryogenic engine running properly first.

India is a none crewed space faring nation. Which means that India has no capability of sending a man to space yet.

Back
Top Bottom