What's new

China wishes to build it's Space Station with developing nations

our common enemy is actualy the usa .idk why the indians are failed to realise this simple matter.i'm glad that atleast china realised this pretty quickly

usa is the world's biggest con-artist in history ever.

Back on topic:

I think it is absolutely a good will intention from the China National Space Administration
It is a good feeling to break the western monpoly and to share with developing countries the joy of space advantures - something that those countries may prove themselves further in latter times!

our common enemy is actualy the usa .idk why the indians are failed to realise this simple matter.i'm glad that atleast china realised this pretty quickly

Indians just prefer being ruled by the whites. I guess being rules by them for 200 years kinda makes them enjoy it. The Brits definitely civilized the Indians, so they do appreciate that.

Such as low BrahMos missile technology filled our China, China from India, when the competitors did not, because the country is too weak rape.

china is trying to collaborate since now it has perfected the technology but now it wants free money from developing countries to make the space station work since the developed world does not like to cooperate with them

Such as low BrahMos missile technology filled our China, China from India, when the competitors did not, because the country is too weak rape.

Dafaq? .

china is trying to collaborate since now it has perfected the technology but now it wants free money to make the space station work.

Quite the opposite my Indian friend. There is a long ways ahead to catch up in space tech but money isnt really the issue.

Indians just prefer being ruled by the whites. I guess being rules by them for 200 years kinda makes them enjoy it. The Brits definitely civilized the Indians, so they do appreciate that.

My friend, we Pakistanis were part of India only a few decades ago. I hope you understand that your comments are offensive to Pakistanis as well as Indians.

china is trying to collaborate since now it has perfected the technology but now it wants free money to make the space station work

we are not indians space agency. read the title "developing countries" we dont need developing countries'
"free money"!

keep on trolling yellow

be careful with your racist word

My friend, we Pakistanis were part of India only a few decades ago. I hope you understand that your comments are offensive to Pakistanis as well as Indians.

dont feel offended. He was stating a rebuttal to the indian. Dont fit yourselves into a pair of shoes not meant for you!

we are not indians space agency. read the title "developing countries" we dont need developing countries'
"free money"!

be careful with your racist word

dont feel offended. He was stating a rebuttal to the indian. Dont fit yourselves into a pair of shoes not meant for you!

white does not seem to be racist but yellow is and brown is not ..what a bunch of hypocrite!

what are you saying..cant even write proper English..otherwise start writing in Mandarin..

Indians are not qualified to comment on Chinese space program because India still haven't put a man into space. When you do that, then you are qualified!

You are not qualified to write anything since first learn proper English to write

Hey, don't get me wrong. I have a lot of respect for the Indian Space Research Organisation like I have for many other space agencies. All the best with testing the 10t carrier rocket.

But my view stands...

So you still think that Iran is a spacefaring nation while India isnt :lol:
Both India s and Irans manned space mission are said to be in year 2020..India will do than one a gslv mk3 ,with a SRE capsule derieved Orbiter vehicle,While Iran would do that in a suborbital flight,on an unsafe capsule like Alan Shepherd...

I think India may join, largely with the attempt to keep watch on what technologies China transfers to the particiapting nations and assuming Pakistan is one of those participants.

Back
Top Bottom