What's new

China wishes to build it's Space Station with developing nations

Whilst space budgets in the West/developed nations dry up- India and China are throwing ever greater resources at this area. Undoubtedly they are set to be rivals but it doesn't mean there isn't a hell of a lot the two sides can't learn from the other and work successfully together on- building on each other's strengths. At some point in most of our lives India and China will be among the richest and most powerful nations on the planet, I think most of us would like to see these two giants working together towards common goals.

@Beast

Indian Space program is not headed by bereaucrats but scientists :omghaha:

And they have delivered what they said,moon mission mars mission etc are the proof of their capability.They are respected world wide,and are involved in developing much bigger launch vehicles,much bigger cryogenic and semicryogenic engines,much larger solid rocket boosters(we already have worlds third largest one),re usable launch vehicles,scramjet engines and the like.

If you are underestimating Indian scientists,try to understand the fact that Indian scientists were able to develop tokamaks and fast breeder reactors,back in the '80s.They were also able to develop very safe thorium reactors and thorium fuel cycle (India is generaly considered world leader in Thorium technology) and they were able to find Water on the surface of moon.

And when you are laughing at India,also do realise the fact that you have beena at the same level once.Let me tell you,Indian manned space mission is at advanced stage of development,they have made prototype orbiters,,which can be tested on existing launch vehicles like pslv,while gslv mk3 get ready....

Also the same old rants like 'Indian projects are always delayed' won't work....In recent years,Indian projects have stuck to their schedule-like shaurya missile,Ligh combat helicopter or Indian Mars Mission.
@Beast

Indian Space program is not headed by bereaucrats but scientists :omghaha:

And they have delivered what they said,moon mission mars mission etc are the proof of their capability.They are respected world wide,and are involved in developing much bigger launch vehicles,much bigger cryogenic and semicryogenic engines,much larger solid rocket boosters(we already have worlds third largest one),re usable launch vehicles,scramjet engines and the like.

If you are underestimating Indian scientists,try to understand the fact that Indian scientists were able to develop tokamaks and fast breeder reactors,back in the '80s.They were also able to develop very safe thorium reactors and thorium fuel cycle (India is generaly considered world leader in Thorium technology) and they were able to find Water on the surface of moon.

And when you are laughing at India,also do realise the fact that you have beena at the same level once.Let me tell you,Indian manned space mission is at advanced stage of development,they have made prototype orbiters,,which can be tested on existing launch vehicles like pslv,while gslv mk3 get ready....

Also the same old rants like 'Indian projects are always delayed' won't work....In recent years,Indian projects have stuck to their schedule-like shaurya missile,Ligh combat helicopter or Indian Mars Mission.

Nonsense. Scientist or what. They still need to go thru government agency for funds and clearance approval. It makes no different you are government agency or scientist. They still needs to follow rules and stringent India red tapes. your cryogenic debut date has already badly delay. The new cryogenic engine is still not tested on real flight. The last test ended up as fire work. Ground test and real flight are different things.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to say to this formal astronaut, don't be sad, China will consider invite America into our space station program after the end of ISS at 2020, we're wise and generous. Of course unless Americans still think that they're lightyear ahead of China ;)

Everybody starts the same way in a few years China will only replace USA with no difference at all. People need to realize that every country takes care of its own interests not that of others.

If you still dont agree then wait for 15 more years and you will see with your own eyes.
China is one of the oldest surviving civilisation state in the world. We are a historically minded people and have a rich and detail record of history.

Our perspective on nation building may be different from others because of our experience.

We see powerful empire come and go, maybe what matter to us is this: We are still here, and those powerful empires now lies at the bottom of the dustbin of history.

I just want to say to this formal astronaut, don't be sad, China will consider invite America into our space station program after the end of ISS at 2020, we're wise and generous. Of course unless Americans still think that they're lightyear ahead of China ;)

When you know how to launch unmanned spacecraft to ISS or launch an unmanned shuttle that can stay for more than a year. Then you have my permission to claim you are equal.

Nonsense. Scientist or what. They still need to go thru government agency for funds and clearance approval. It makes no different you are government agency or scientist. They still needs to follow rules and stringent India red tapes. your cryogenic debut date has already badly delay. The new cryogenic engine is still not tested on real flight. The last test ended up as fire work. Ground test and real flight are different things.

Indian government have started to understand importance of Science and technology.The cryogenic engine would be tested on gslv on this july/august.

@Armstrong mera bhai hum dono milkey space visit karney jayein gey :kiss3:
apnay doosray bhai ko nahi lai k jao gai kia
154fs232528.gif
?

India dreaming at their best. :lol:
I can be sure after another 10years. India will still not able to send a man to space. I rather bet on Iran to achieve that feet within the next 10years.
Follow news in June and July on ISRO. I am also waiting Chinese Flag on the moon.:china:

how? in your own spacecraft and technology? Or the guy was just a passenger?

we didnt claim "China is sending our explorer to mars on our rocket" or "China put explorer to Mars period"!

you are trying to mislead and not thinking with logic!

oh really??did I claim that India put his first man through his own tech and vessel???while not reading properly,you guys simply jumps on.and whole world(even Americans) use Sayuz as vessel as they have no space craft left.whats wrong with it,I wonder...or is that they showtime that you put a man into space with your own tech while others cant??well tell me one thing,Man was put into space long time ago.its not a national pride we're dealing with,but necessity.the research lab you guys are building,i'll give more importance to that.but as I said,post 2015,there will be multiple space stations(even for civilian purpose) will be available,why every one has to have a space station then??and India tested space orbital vehicle.looks like they wants to prioritize interplanetary missions more than just space faring.

oh really??did I claim that India put his first man through his own tech and vessel???while not reading properly,you guys simply jumps on.and whole world(even Americans) use Sayuz as vessel as they have no space craft left.whats wrong with it,I wonder...or is that they showtime that you put a man into space with your own tech while others cant??well tell me one thing,Man was put into space long time ago.its not a national pride we're dealing with,but necessity.the research lab you guys are building,i'll give more importance to that.but as I said,post 2015,there will be multiple space stations(even for civilian purpose) will be available,why every one has to have a space station then??and India tested space orbital vehicle.looks like they wants to prioritize interplanetary missions more than just space faring.

haha you are lying again then:

This is your first lie:

India put man into space as far back as 1984...and we have tested our first space orbital in 2009.

When you know how to launch unmanned spacecraft to ISS or launch an unmanned shuttle that can stay for more than a year. Then you have my permission to claim you are equal.

America may still ahead of China in space but we do thing at less cost..that gave use an competitive edge to get into space...the problem is not because you couldn't do by yourself...but because of the project itself is to huge that U.S couldn't absorb alone the cost.

Our space station will be modest one and affordable so how important for China to be call equal to US when we're limited by the budget anyway regardless of our technologicall edge. But with our own spacecraft we're master on our own in space, we don't need to be lectured by anyone, we eat and sh1t whenever and wherever we want, we have a total freedom.

True. Only sending a living thing into space makes it a spacefaring nation, anything less just does not cut it.

Pathetic Knowledge.Does sending a monkey in a space capsule in a suborbital flight,the same as an orbital space flight??
:lol:.Irans capability is to put 50 kg in low earth orbit,and there is simply no comparison with Iran.Live in your own dreamworld kiddo,here is the carrier were going to test this year or early next year
Capability?10 tonnes to LEO..that solid Rocket boosters are third biggest in the world

LVN3onMLP.jpg

and look who thanked you?A false flagger :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom