What's new

China wishes to build it's Space Station with developing nations

China send its own taikanuot to space with its own abilities for its own space exploration. I don't know what kind of comparison you r trying to paint? Or you want to compare sending a man to space same as sending a satelite? :lol:

I am fully aware how much indigenous Chinese technologies are. :lol::lol:

@Beast
come and visit Indian Space Capabilities thread instead of making grandiose statements about Indian.Space Capability.

@SUPARCO

atleast try googling your username once,to know where Pakistan stands today inspace sector......

Come back to this thread when india first successful conduct your own space manned mission. I will personally send India a congratulation. I will be waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am fully aware how much indigenous Chinese technologies are. :lol::lol:

You shall. Russia charged sky high price for for the equipment. So we develop out own. Same as India. No country will sell their core tech for manned mission.

Come back to this thread when india first successful conduct your own space manned mission. I will personally send India a congratulation. I will be waiting.

Stop making statements like 'Indis does only paintjobs' if you do not know a thing about Indian Space sector pls :wave:

Stop making statements like 'Indis does only paintjobs' if you do not know a thing about Indian Space sector pls :wave:

Rather its all you talk big. The only thing I do know is only 3 countries that can send man to space. Russia, US and China. everybody knows India bureaucracy and how "fast" they do their projects. As I say, come back here when you get the job done.
Anything more than that is cheap talk.

You shall. Russia charged sky high price for for the equipment. So we develop out own. Same as India. No country will sell their core tech for manned mission.

Straight from the horse's mouth. :lol:

China is not some kind of a United States which is ready to bomb every country on earth, murder millions of people, liberate the oil fields, all in the name of national interests, security, freedom and democracy.
Of course it is ready to bomb all littoral countries bordering the South China Sea as they claim it belongs to them! They're trying to stop oil exploration in the EEZs of these countries which is beyond all norms of responsible behavior. UNCLOS be damned! All in the name of national interests, security, and the freedom to stomp over half the world they claim as theirs! :cheesy:

Straight from the horse's mouth. :lol:

What sour grape are you going to link? why not you claimed Russia sell us DF-31 ICBM tech so that they will be in the sphere of getting nuke from China? :lol:

Indian are desperate to discredit Chinese space effort. I know you all need to find a reason. The fact, India until now is just a mere space tourist in space manned effort is embarrassing. :lol:

I don't think so. Where did you get such a crazy idea from?

China is already sharing its economic success with rest of the world (even its hostile neighbours) and is now offering to share its success in space sciences and technologies.

China is not some kind of a United States which is ready to bomb every country on earth, murder millions of people, liberate the oil fields, all in the name of national interests, security, freedom and democracy.

Everybody starts the same way in a few years China will only replace USA with no difference at all. People need to realize that every country takes care of its own interests not that of others.

If you still dont agree then wait for 15 more years and you will see with your own eyes.

Everybody starts the same way in a few years China will only replace USA with no difference at all. People need to realize that every country takes care of its own interests not that of others.

If you still dont agree then wait for 15 more years and you will see with your own eyes.

15 years is not fast as what some of your compatriot claimed.

Rather its all you talk big. The only thing I do know is only 3 countries that can send man to space. Russia, US and China. everybody knows India bureaucracy and how "fast" they do their projects. As I say, come back here when you get the job done.
Anything more than that is cheap talk.

Dude, the Indians will have a man on the moon by 2020!
Then with their newly acquired 'moon power' they will have white slaves by 2030!

Indian Plan goes as follows:

1) Set goal and talk a lot about it. Ie Indian on moon by 2020, White slaves by 2030.

2) ?

3) year 2020 moon mission success!

4) ?

5) 2030 Alright! We are now super powah with white slaves!

Only Indians have such powah, we poor Chinese can only watch with envy.

Not exactly.

Traditionally, China is not a colonist or expansionist country. During Qing's Qianlong Emperor period, the king of the current Philippines, the Sulu Archipelago to send a messenger to Beijing land accounts presented to the Emperor of China Atlas, the requirement was incorporated into China, the Chinese emperor politely refused their requirements incorporated into the Chinese to show the country grace. He said China territory is all registered in history, not a inch less and not a inch more. This is the real history. Of course, I do not want to comment whether Qianlong emperor made a wise decision but it just showed that we are not those bloodsucking west colonist.

If you want another evidence, well, During Ming Empire's Zhenghe seven expeditions, he commanded world biggest and strongest fleet, well before columbus little ship, across south pacific and then india ocean to reach as far as Africa, passing most southeast Asia countries, india, arab countries as well. However, our only interest is trade, not conquer.

So if you believe a stronger China after 15 years or whatever years will become bomb-throwing countries like U.S., or U.K., you just do not understand China' history and her inheritance.

She views herself as the center of the world and does not think too much of outside. Of course, historically, that brings huge problems to China, e.g. close and old and as a result of that, we were invaded by those colonist countries with flood of opium...

Now China is smart enough to guard herself carefully.

Yes, Insha'Allah.

You seem quite optimistic sir
Will help you in the long term
One should always think positive

But a little question how do you plan to do this
I mean currently pakistan has not even a SLV
What you state is highly ambitious

give us some time dude,we started late and doesnt have a budget as big as your space program,But well,we are goint to acheive man in space by 2020

index.php

Second from left would be the carrier rocket(gslv mk3) and we will flight test the orbiter using pslv and gslv mk3 in 2013

India currently do not have active plans to send man to space. So 2020 is unrealistic. India media first have to declare it and get people excited. this have not happened yet.

Back
Top Bottom