What's new

China will not risk economic ties with India for Pakistan.

Your gloating tells us about your desperation about Sino-Pak relations. I am happy you feel like that. Enemy under delusion is always win win scenario.

We say this relation in Kargil war:lol: and USA strike again:lol: and again:lol: and again:lol: on Pakistan site .. you can just cry and China will watch from their land ..

Best of luck for your dream

so the moral of the story/ thread is

#1 nothing going to improove

#2 china will keep trading with india while it will keep giving HELP too its all whether freind which is ever in nedd???

#3 we need to grow strong both economically & millitarilly & leave this dream of ever engaing owr western naighbour positivly cause it aint worthit !!!!!!!!!

my freind the world has changed a lot in last 50 years , tell me whtas stopping china from attacking the so called south tibbet/ arunachal pradesh?????????

LOl indiAns still butthrt over the massive beatdown in '62.
Yes, a lot has change in 50 years. China got 25 to 30 times richer and more powerful.
India is still India. Looking forward to another massive beatdown like '62.

We say this relation in Kargil war:lol: and USA strike again:lol: and again:lol: and again:lol: on Pakistan site .. you can just cry and China will watch from their land ..

Best of luck for your dream

As I said I am happy with you and your countrymen's desperation about Sino-Pak relations.

$$$ are good but not that good when they are on the compromise of strategic interests. And Chinese aren't among those people who are going to compromise there strategic interests for $$$. Particularly when they have too much of them.

Keep :lol: boy. ;)

Yes, a lot has change in 50 years. China got 25 to 30 times richer and more powerful.
Then why do you even bother to reply to "poor" indians' posts. Atleast we have the right to dream, plz let us poor people have that :wave:

mind refuting with any contrary points?

Just one phrase.

Chinese like anyone else would like $$$ till it doesn't compromise there strategic interests. Rest you figure out yourself. ;)

As I said I am happy with you and your countrymen's desperation about Sino-Pak relations.

$$$ are good but not that good when they are on the compromise of strategic interests. And Chinese aren't among those people who are going to compromise there strategic interests for $$$. Particularly when they have too much of them.

you see their strategic interest do not conflict with ours. so what now ?

you see their strategic interest do not conflict with ours. so what now ?

Lol this is something new for the Chinese too, that their strategic interests doen't conflict with yours. Do tell Chinese about this revelation.:)

They have to much but you dnt have any for them

I really wish you continue your current corporation with them :rofl:

They have to much but you dnt have any for them

I really wish you continue your current corporation with them :rofl:

Typical delusional troll. Ignored from now. Not worth it.

Some time before China said this

China supports Pakistan in row over Nato border attack | World news | The Guardian

And after this

US drone strikes in Pakistan on rise again - CSMonitor.com

Best of luck

why 50 times richer china not attacking India to get Arunachal Pradesh and why using proxy like Pakistan instead of confronting themselves. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think Pakistan as a nation has a tendency tp over depend on some big brother. In the past they did it with US and now with China.They should be more Interdependent and should be come out of need big brother's shoulder to cry syndrome.

Back
Top Bottom