What's new

China will not risk economic ties with India for Pakistan.

It will be far easier for India to disrupt Karakorum highway than it will be to block China's oil supplies in the sea.

Buddy, we have a Naval Base in Nicobar Islands guarding Molucca Straits, it would be easier for us to block their sea supply route also.

200k of your soldiers fought and defeated 24k soldiers then . i accept we lost because we were unprepared.
try now yaar. geeli ho jaygi.:)

Exactly, their approach is still known as "Locusts Army" in India. And the word "Tiddi Sena" (Army of Locusts) approach is still used. One of war veteran who fought in 1962 war told my friend that we kept on shooting Chinese but they keep on coming in large numbers like Locusts.

But after 1962 war, our army was already expanded by 4 times. They couldn't think of doing it once again.

We did in 1962 and no one came to help india

Talk 2012 not 1962. 1962 was an accident. That is why you people feared that India would take the war to the next level and promptly vacated the areas which you occupied in 62 in matter of days. This time we would not give you chance.

but the big question is will china in a time of INDO-PAK conflict take pakistanee side??????????

well forthe last 3 times they dint but they can always give a lot of HELP to there all whether freinds iff not come directly in the picture as Amir Khan said in sarfarosh ......hamara dushman bara khush naseeb hai use humse larne ke liye sirf hathyaar hee bhejne parte hain?????????

my freind the world has changed a lot in last 50 years , tell me whtas stopping china from attacking the so called south tibbet/ arunachal pradesh?????????

They don't have the balls.

Exactly, their approach is still known as "Locust Army" in India. And the word "Tiddi Sena" (Army of Locust) approach is still used. But after 1962 war, our army was already expanded by 4 times. They couldn't think of doing it once again.

we have 11 divisions facing their 14 today . with another 4 being formed. also a strike corps, and an artillery division. , some should look at the ORBAT OF TODAY BEFORE COMMENTING.

So it was just an opinion of a writer that Indians are gloating about. Ah poor souls. :disagree:

No its reality check for you that dnt dream big .. Stay on the place where you are

Your gloating tells us about your desperation about Sino-Pak relations. I am happy you feel like that. Enemy under delusion is always win win scenario.

@The Topic

Why should they? Do we sacrifice our national and financial interests for Israel, Russia or US or anybody.it's geo-politics.No permanent enemies or friends.At the end of the day money speaks, only money.

Back
Top Bottom