What's new

China will not risk economic ties with India for Pakistan.

I think Pakistan as a nation has a tendency tp over depend on some big brother. In the past they did it with US and now with China.They should be more Interdependent and should be come out of need big brother's shoulder to cry syndrome.
Lol Man Thats an old joke.. bring the new one I know indians have some of the best comedian of world..

China will keep economic tie with India only if Pakistan is safe and tight.

Yay!! Thats the spirit...:D:D

I was eagerly waiting for this kind of reply after 6 pages of no higher then mount Everest and deeper the black sea friendship :enjoy:

LOL at 6 pages of indian inferiority complex.

Look at all the indians jumping up and down like monkeys because a certain "Ahmed Rashid" made some comment about Pakistan-China relationship that makes them happy. I'll bet he is only considered "eminent" by indians and nobody else!

Sorry indians, Ahmed Rashid doesn't make Chinese foreign policy. In 2010 China changed our official position so that our border with india no longer includes IOK! Today, PLA works with Pakistani Army in Pakistan Administered Kashmir to develop transportation links.

Most importantly of all, China has undergone a quiet revolution in the last year or so..... instead of Hu Jintao Mr. Harmony-and-peace you have Xi Jinping Mr. China-will-rise-peaceful-or-not-up-to-you :lol: Rest assured india is near the top of our targets for punitive air-strikes!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: you are funny dude

Yay!! Thats the spirit...:D:D

I was eagerly waiting for this kind of reply after 6 pages of no higher then mount Everest and deeper the black sea friendship :enjoy:
Bed time son! You have enough for today.. Tomorrow is monday means school day.. Don't put pressure on your mind or it will effect on your study.. You have to grow up first to discuss Pak-China ties..

I don't think Pakistan would have any problem with trade but Few indians citizens have some concerns against china ,Need to take major steps ,an advice to indian side..
766x575.jpg

India care more about Pakistan-China instead of their own citizens :bad:

China will keep economic tie with India only if Pakistan is safe and tight.

India doesn't have much interests locked in trade with China : We don't want to export iron-ore (and have export duties imposed). We buy only the dirt cheap goods (which China sells to everyone in the world, driven by lowcost asset sale of it's mineral wealth and exploitation of it's labour class).

If the price suits, we buy from China, else we don't. Simple.

China is not a significant market for India's exports.

India's customers are USA, EU, Middle East ..and increasingly Africa, South America and ASEAN. Those are the ones who are important for India, not China.

India will always by happy to source goods from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka ... as a replacement to China.

Intra-region trade relations are increasing, but they need to get a further boost.

I don't think Pakistan would have any problem with trade but Few indians citizens have some concerns against china ,Need to take major steps ,an advice to indian side..

Don't troll but instead tell will China prefer to sacrifice $100 Billion for sake of Pakistan. Last time we remember that during Kargil, they advice Pakistan to go for ceasefire and in 1971 they didn't come for open support for Pakistan.

Bed time son! You have enough for today.. Tomorrow is monday means school day.. Don't put pressure on your mind or it will effect on your study.. You have to grow up first to discuss Pak-China ties..

LOL...personal attacks usual tactics of incompetent kids.

Btw... believe me i whole heartily want the mass's of your public think the same as you do(I mean your version of pak-china ties)

:enjoy:

Look. You are overestimating its worth.

A highway or a rail line or whatever in this region will be too risky for China to base its complete lifeline on.

What is to guarantee that in the event of a conflict, this highway and rail lines will be safe from IA artillery regiments?

I really don't think China can afford to take such a big risk.
I don't think you really understand the consequences of the most powerful land army on the planet parked in Pakistan administered Kashmir. Who should be afraid of whom, indeed?

Video: China's National Day in timelapse | World news | guardian.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't troll but instead tell will China prefer to sacrifice $100 Billion for sake of Pakistan. Last time we remember that during Kargil, they advice Pakistan to go for ceasefire and in 1971 they didn't come for open support for Pakistan.
Then Why that indian uncle is protesting?
766x575.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
its not surprising

china sees India as one the hurdle in its journey to be NO 1 in Asia

however at the same time CCP knows that increasing trade with India is very much beneficial for China (for economic reasons)

no nation will want to lose a market of 1.2 billion people

as i have said earlier, Nature of Sino Indian Relations will be " Strategic Restraint, Tactical Provocation".

and both nations will witness increasing trade with each other

Back
Top Bottom