What's new

China will not risk economic ties with India for Pakistan.

Shri HongWu,

if liberating Kashmir was that easy China would have done it long ago but no its not

such attempt will result in a war which will be costly for both china and India
Where is Askai Chin ,I think its a part of Kashmir?
Only one problem is there for China is USA .. But still they are trying to get that status and considering there speed they are not too far.. 10 to 20 isn't too long.. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

We don't dispute the friendship between China and Pakistan..

But we pity at the caged slaves who, in order to come out of their depression, do the mental masturbation by throwing insults at India...
First you come out of slave life and then talk about India..your slaved life is not even qualified to compare with fellow human beings from the free world..i hope you soon realize where your place is..
I heard many times from General deepak powar claiming that Russia and U.S will help against China and Pakistan.. Whats wrong in being allies? Indians are allies too..So it means you are slave?

Shri HongWu,

if liberating Kashmir was that easy China would have done it long ago

but no its not

such attempt will result in a war which will be costly for both china and India

LOL....Dude, looks like you taking his posts seriously, Just sit back and enjoy the brilliance of 110 IQ brain. :lol:

We don't dispute the friendship between China and Pakistan..

But we pity at the caged slaves who, in order to come out of their depression, do the mental masturbation by throwing insults at India...

First you come out of slave life and then talk about India..your slaved life is not even qualified to compare with fellow human beings from the free world..i hope you soon realize where your place is..
Dear this is a public discussion forum where strong arguments are heard, respected and replied in same manner. Useless and insensitive words will lead to ban....and you can no longer argue even in sane way.
If your aim is to shut others' mouth, come up with proper and civic presentation and backing with facts and figures.
Cheers

Where is Askai Chin ,I think its a part of Kashmir?
Only one problem is there for China is USA .. But still they are trying to get that status and considering there speed they are not too far.. 10 to 20 isn't too long.. :coffee:

China took Aksai Chin in 1962

it was 50 years ago

situation is not same today

in Chola Incident(1967) which was Chinese victory, China was not able to take any land

today India has become much stronger

what today china is trying to do is to provoke India so that India will do something foolish

India is playing cool and is increasing its might by every day

China will not risk economic ties with India for Pakistan.
They'll have to come up with something better than just trade to prove the validity of this.
After all Business is Business.
Till then China remain #1 on our Blacklist. :lol:

They'll have to come up with something better than just trade to prove the validity of this.
After all Business is Business.
Till then China remain #1 on our Blacklist. :lol:
Dude your laptop through which you are surfing pdf might be made in china....what will you get by blacklisting china, less trade, less growth, higher inflation, more suffering of poor....people like us who have the luxury of having a comp. and internet won't be affected that much....Same goes for china

Pakistan offers more value in it's potential strategic location, more trade will happen once a new set of infrastructure is build, allowing goods to bypass Indian ocean to from between middle east and China.

Trade with India is pretty weak, PRC's primary trade partners are US, Japan, and SK. And frankly they are all assholes regardless of how large the bilateral trade relationship.

Pakistan offers more value in it's potential strategic location, more trade will happen once a new set of infrastructure is build, allowing goods to bypass Indian ocean to from between middle east and China.

Trade with India is pretty weak, PRC's primary trade partners are US, Japan, and SK. And frankly they are all assholes regardless of how large the bilateral trade relationship.

So you do finally break your own myth that trading and economics cannot solve festering tensions. Pakistan offers you the highway you need to middle east, but cannot guarantee its safety. Neither your Army is allowed to do it. What's your option going to be? An unsafe highway or an otherwise-calm ocean?

China took Aksai Chin in 1962

it was 50 years ago

situation is not same today

in Chola Incident(1967) which was Chinese victory, China was not able to take any land

I think you meant our victory. PLA had it through their nose as far as remember. :what: So how come you're saying they won?

what today china is trying to do is to provoke India so that India will do something foolish

India is playing cool and is increasing its might by every day

Reminds me of Ricky Ponting's sledging. :lol:

Dear this is a public discussion forum where strong arguments are heard, respected and replied in same manner. Useless and insensitive words will lead to ban....and you can no longer argue even in sane way.
If your aim is to shut others' mouth, come up with proper and civic presentation and backing with facts and figures.
Cheers

Where did you find that in this thread? show me one constructive, respectful post from especially those born slave racists...

Racists need to be dealt in that way..they need to be shown the mirror..

China is building a highspeed railway to Pakistan through Afghanistan. We'll be able to rapid deploy heavy divisions to Pakistan Administered Kashmir and 800,000 combat soldiers within weeks! Forget about defending our roads, we can liberate Kashmir and drive to New Delhi!

Good to see you entertain our hosts with your memorized script. :coffee: Next..

Dude your laptop through which you are surfing pdf might be made in china....what will you get by blacklisting china, less trade, less growth, higher inflation, more suffering of poor....people like us who have the luxury of having a comp. and internet won't be affected that much....Same goes for china

To put it correctly ... it's "assembled in china".

The memory (ram) is most likely made in South Korea, the processor in the foundries in Taiwan, electronics in Japan .....

And leave alone who produced the techonology .. and who's reaping all the profits.....

Yes, assembled and packed in china .. using slave labour.

The world is buying the slave labour, why shouldn't we?

But we need to focus on our trade partners ... who are our customers. Chinese are not !

Where did you find that in this thread? show me one constructive, respectful post from especially those born slave racists...

Racists need to be dealt in that way..they need to be shown the mirror..
Show them with decency, you don't have to stoop to their level, if there is a difference between them and you, maintain that....otherwise you are in same league as theirs'....learn to ignore and report. Best thing is use laughing icons....it hurts the most :D

So you do finally break your own myth that trading and economics cannot solve festering tensions. Pakistan offers you the highway you need to middle east, but cannot guarantee its safety. Neither your Army is allowed to do it. What's your option going to be? An unsafe highway or an otherwise-calm ocean?
Its not that simple ,You are fully aware that from where militants get entered in Pakistan and who is supporting them.. I guess There are already many agreement signed B\w PLA and PA.. For currently we need to calm down instead of taking steps in hurry.. well its a totally different topic topic for different thread..

Back
Top Bottom