What's new

China will not risk economic ties with India for Pakistan.

China and India are economic allies.
China and Pakistan are military allies
India and Pakistan are not allies.

The chinese can choose whatever balance of the two they want i guess.
Tumne to complicated love triangle bana diya :D

sounds awfully like something people were saying before the first WW - so the question is, what crimes have indians committed against pakistan and china to make indians think they now need to use trade as an argument to discourage chinese military retaliation? the indians are hiding something from us.

:close_tema: what did you say? can you come again please :wave:

sounds awfully like something people were saying before the first WW - so the question is, what crimes have indians committed against pakistan and china to make indians think they now need to use trade as an argument to discourage chinese military retaliation? the indians are hiding something from us.

Leave the Indo-Pak crimes...We are hiding your most hated person ' Dalai Lama ' . Now that the secret is out..Will the chinese attack us?

lets see what are their interests .
1) they want sovereignty over Tibet , we recognized this in exchange of them accepting sikkim.
2)they want arunachal pradesh (i believe it to be a ploy to keep thing on an uneven keel) they can /wont invade , we are too strong now
3) they want a strong economy . so do we
4) they want bilateral trade . its growing exponentially ,
so considering there are no real irritants which cant be solved by sitting across the table . (which is being done at regular intervals) why will they jeopardize this? and bring international condemnation to them selfs?
do respond with your thoughts.:)

Look I said that China might have all the great business and trade relations with Bharat. Bharat thanks to the trade deficit is a good source of $$$ for China but still that doesn't mean China would compromise it's strategic interests for a few $$$. They already have a lot of them.

1 You said China uses AP issue as a ploy just to keep uneven keel. Yes they won't invade you now not because of the trade or $$$ but because you are a nuclear and military power. See how fragile this trade diplomacy is. You can call it ploy or whatever the fact is China doesn't accept AP to be part of India despite all the trade and all that.

2 Every other day we see Indians, their media, their govt itself whining about alleged presence of PLA in AJK and GB. Can you force China to remove it's troops from these regions with this trade or all the $$$ you give them thanks to the trade deficit. Answer is an obvious No. Why??? Again Strategic interests are more important for China than the trade with India.

3 You are the host of so called exiled govt of Tibet despite all the trade China. Why??? Answer is obvious.

4 Can you use this trade to stop China from selling weapons to Pakistan? I think you know the answer.

5 Despite giving all the $$$ to China because of the trade deficit you had to intervene in the South China sea just to respond to China's aggression(according to Indians). Again strategic interests are more important than trade and $$$.

6 An many more incidents

So buddy in short China would love $$$ like anyone else but it won't compromise it's strategic interests for that. And whether you like it or not Pakistan is part of China's strategic policy. Ahmed Rashid's opinion suits to Indians here so they will jump like ******** over it, doesn't means that opinion of Ahmed Rashid is a divine gospel.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Without $$$$, what strategy?

Bharat is not the only source of $$$ for China. Stop behaving like you are the end of the world.

China did not even come to Pakistan's help during Kargil history speaks volumes. As for Trade deficit just consider the trade between Pakistan and China : Chinese exports to Pakistan stood at US$6.9 billion, showing an increase of 36 percent while its imports from Pakistan were recorded at US$1.78 billion. China sells arms to Pakistan to make money, yes it does have a strategic relationship but that is limited to what China needs and wants out of it.

Give your heart out here on PDF for your so called brothers, it hardly make a difference coz country dont run on sentiments.CCP knows it very well that's why they are busy in discussing border issues with India.Every country looks after its interest and China is not exception.
Of course China also pursues its legitimate national interests like the other countries in the world.
However besides national interests China also values the true friendship between nations due to the Chinese culture.
China and Pakistan call each other “brothers”because the two nations have backed up each other since 50 years before,
the friendship has stood the test of time.
Maybe it is hard for you Indians to understand but in China most Chinese people call Pakistan"巴铁" which means Pakistan brother,
ordinary Chinese people do believe in Sino-Pak friendship.
We have common interests and we have the friendship among Chinese and Pakistani people,
Although we need Indian market while compared with the facts that I have said,China-India trade is nothing.

Of course China also pursues its legitimate national interests like the other countries in the world.
However besides national interests China also values the true friendship between nations due to the Chinese culture.
China and Pakistan call each other “brothers”because the two nations have backed up each other since 50 years before,
Maybe it is hard for you Indians to understand but in China most Chinese people call Pakistan"巴铁" which means Pakistan brother,
We have common interests and we have the friendship among Chinese and Pakistani people,
Although we need Indian market while compared with the facts that I have said,China-India trade is nothing.

How many Chinese even know that a Country called Pakistan shares Border with them?

How many Chinese even know that a Country called Pakistan shares Border with them?

If there is anyone who doesn't know that than believe me he also wouldn't be having any Idea that there is a shopar pawar country named India

Last time you called us brother, we knew what happened to us back then in 1962.

$hit with Hindi-Chini Bhai Bhai.

If there is anyone who doesn't know that than believe me he also wouldn't be having any Idea that there is a shopar pawar country named India

tumblr_lyf35dMCY51r54nhb.gif

We never called you brother. :lol: It was Nehru who said that stupid line in Hindi, not in Chinese.

And then he went on to backstab us twice, in 1959 and then in 1962 with the Forward policy, and he rightfully got smashed like a bug.

yaar CD just b`cose of Nehru`s mistake you are so anti India???:what:

From what I see here on the forum mainly Chinese, most of them are definately false flagers. How? because most mainland chinese dont even know anything or where abouts of pakistan. kapish
Person from Hong Kong should also know that they have their own seperate government and are not related to chinese mainland government. All the come and say 1962 we won :mps: yippy, but these guys ignore the fact that, that was a cowardly attack which was poorly guided. Its funny it comes from a person who is LIVING in hong kong but aint chinese.
People will do anything to make themselves feel worth. Without that people start to feel insecure so far all I see is false flagers.

I bet most of them are school kids :lol:

Back
Top Bottom