What's new

China Says US 'Pacific Pivot' Destabilizes Region

please read it again, you will understand what i meant.... If china can bought CBG with just missile.... PLAN will not opted 3CBG in future....

read my post above. war is not a simple equation

China didn't have 600billion $$ military expenditure, didn't have 6x carrier battle groups, didn't have a awesome Navy Power, didn't have a powerful Navy Airforce.

China currently only have "made in China" several kinds of strategic missiles, several kinds of subsonic anti-ship missiles, 2~3 kinds of supersonic anti-ship missiles, some drones (include suicide drone), some tactical nuke missile and hydrogen warhead.

I think that all China defence way when facing 6x carrier battle groups.
What a pity poor country !:cry::cry::cry: and never let our Airforce flying out coz losing Chinese face.

If USA launches all those Tomahawk missiles, wouldn't that waste millions of dollars?

I heard that a single Tomahawk missiles cost millions to launch

You don't understand the different.

The different between the two is, we have bought and paid for the tomahawk we use, and we use them on money making capability of China, 1 tomahawk say to hit a Chinese automobile company in say, Shenyang, the tomahawk missile cost about 1 million each, but how much damage you reckon that tomahawk done to that automotive company?? It could take billions to rebuild......

Now imagine 10 tomahawk missile, and now, a hundred, then finally, one thousand??

That's why China fire on US in SCS is stupid, and trust me, if you dare to hit US, we will find way to hit back at you, HARD.

If we are going to destroy their country, they will fire their nukes at us. So its not a good idea to attack either China or Russia with only conventional weapons along if the purpose is to destroy them. Snap count must commence.

Another thing, US must be ready to accept up to mutual assure destruction when dealing with these two countries. So any war that seek to destroy either China or Russia without them fire their ICBM at us is not feasible. Everything must begin and end with nuclear exchanges. Therefore, its insane to talk about starting a war with either one of them.

I am not saying we are going to destroy China, China can never be destroy by a solely Naval engagement. We will cause maximum damage to their eastern seaboard and that's it.

Of course when I say maximum damage, it's not something that you cannot roll back on, I doubt the Chinese will be stupid enough to start a conflict with US (That was my assumption all along) play conventional with us for a bit and then use nuke, if they were to nuke us, they would use it on the get go.

Second thing is, having nuke and using them is very much, well, totally different.

If I had nuke, I am not using it, it will garner more bargaining power than you actually used them. Because the moment you use them is the sure end of the world, what kind of bargain power you get if you are in the end of the world. Each nuke capable country know that (I don't know about North Korea) that why Having nuke is one of the biggest weapon in the world, but using them, is only desperate

You don't understand the different.

The different between the two is, we have bought and paid for the tomahawk we use, and we use them on money making capability of China, 1 tomahawk say to hit a Chinese automobile company in say, Shenyang, the tomahawk missile cost about 1 million each, but how much damage you reckon that tomahawk done to that automotive company?? It could take billions to rebuild......

Now imagine 10 tomahawk missile, and now, a hundred, then finally, one thousand??

That's why China fire on US in SCS is stupid, and trust me, if you dare to hit US, we will find way to hit back at you, HARD.

keep wetting your pants if usa hits us 100 we'll hit back 110, if 1000 we'll hit back 1100 - very hard which will wipe out all Chinese traitors very HARD - all adding on 10% missile tips for the invaders and enemies!

China didn't have 600billion $$ military expenditure, didn't have 6x carrier battle groups, didn't have a awesome Navy Power, didn't have a powerful Navy Airforce.

China currently only have "made in China" several kinds of strategic missiles, several kinds of subsonic anti-ship missiles, 2~3 kinds of supersonic anti-ship missiles, some drones (include suicide drone), some tactical nuke missile and hydrogen warhead.

I think that all China defence way when facing 6x carrier battle groups.
What a pity poor country !:cry::cry::cry: and never let our Airforce flying out coz losing Chinese face.

what are you crying for? getting panic over some China-hating trolls?

If we are going to destroy their country, they will fire their nukes at us. So its not a good idea to attack either China or Russia with only conventional weapons along if the purpose is to destroy them. Snap count must commence.

Another thing, US must be ready to accept up to mutual assure destruction when dealing with these two countries. So any war that seek to destroy either China or Russia without them fire their ICBM at us is not feasible. Everything must begin and end with nuclear exchanges. Therefore, its insane to talk about starting a war with either one of them.

you are a bit more sensible than those Chinese traitors-HK right wings (对号入座), indian cheerleaders, japanese war-criminals, vietcongs, and american obese hawks,hitting any one of us whether it be China or Russia will cement our strategic tie firmly and nuclear winters for all

6 cbgs - the appearance of just 1 or 2 in the vicinity will trigger off the alarm for war in both China and Russia!

Really?
After Falklands War(Malvinas Islands War), didn't Argentinean still call sovereignty over these islands on their own doorstep?

It seems GREAT some Europe country have islands disputes with some Africa country. Also COOL like disputes between United Kingdom and Spain, islands disputes between Greece and Turkey.
More further,dude. CHEERS~!
List of territorial disputes

Where in that link does it say you are entitled to those islands? Or any of the rocks/islands in the 9 dash line? Or submerged rocks creating another EEZ.
So, basically, your logic is, because a bunch of African countries have issues with former colonial masters you should grab as much as you can, despite the fact your claims are ludicrous from the viewpoint of international maritime law and evidence virtually non-existant or too weak to stand in any court.

Listing international maritime disputes does nothing to further your claim. You are only deflecting with it, because you have no answers. Cheers.

keep wetting your pants if usa hits us 100 we'll hit back 110, if 1000 we'll hit back 1100 - very hard which will wipe out all Chinese traitors very HARD - all adding on 10% missile tips for the invaders and enemies!

what are your crying for getting panic over some China-hating trolls?

Thank you for your concern, I will not wet my pants, because you Chinaman don't dare to do anything LOL

that is because the Chinese leader is not like some delusion member here.

Come ask me again when China DID DO anything about it LOL

If we are going to destroy their country, they will fire their nukes at us.

No, they won't. They are not stupid, in contrast to the CCP zealotry brigade here.
Limited campaign of destroying assets that threaten peace and stability and free passage of international shipping would mean only that military infrastructure around Hainan and on the otherside of Taiwan would be targeted.

Hardly an existential threat that forces someone to fire his nukes. Unless they want to collectively die.
Dogs that bark about "thousands of missiles" or "nuclear winter" don't usually bite in the end. It's just posturing/propaganda war.

If America tries to invade China, China wins and if China tries to invade America, America wins. Same to Russia. Simple as that.

i dnt think americans start war with china or any other country because it will become ww3 because..and americans attack only backward countries like iraq and afghanistan which dnt hav enoug technology to compete with americans in this scenario i dnt think any country will dare to attack china...

A question to the Chinese: Is Genghis seen as the greatest Chinese conquerer, considering that Mongolians used to be Chinese?

A question to the Chinese: Is Abbasid seen as the greatest Chinese conquerer, considering that Arabs used to be Chinese?

A question to the Chinese: Is Genghis seen as the greatest Chinese conquerer, considering that Mongolians used to be Chinese?

Genghis Khan was mongolian - one of our 56 ethnic minorities

i dnt think americans start war with china or any other country because it will become ww3 because..and americans attack only backward countries like iraq and afghanistan which dnt hav enoug technology to compete with americans in this scenario i dnt think any country will dare to attack china...

If America tries to invade China, China wins and if China tries to invade America, America wins. Same to Russia. Simple as that.

you are all correct and your have really awakened some Chinese born traitors (对号入座)who want to kill Chinese while smelling the arseholes of their adopted country

Remember this statement, "The biggest ever withdrawal of US forces in their entire history"?
Don't forget the Korean War. China was at their weakest, they relied on nothing but human wave tactics because they were technologically inferior but numerical superior.
If US does start a war with China in this era, I am not sure if USA has the capability to withstand China's backlash.

Back
Top Bottom