What's new

China Says US 'Pacific Pivot' Destabilizes Region

it said in the article "to protect intellectual property rights better"

Apparently, you guys have copied too many things from us without respecting our IP right and our Treasurer are there to try and stop you guys.......

Apparently you guys have copied too many things from China too. What about China's copy rights? Oh wait, in the earlier days, the word copyright had no value according to you, right Mr. Copyright machine?

You know quite a lot about smelling "arses", don't you? I'm sure you're an expert.

Are you some kind of expert too to judge him? lol...

Simply the entire firepower of PLAAN is not equal to the USN one CBG.... my friend yet you haven't noticed PLAAN is not a Blue water navy...

Really? You should be the next defense minister for India. I am sure they can use someone as brilliant as you are. PLAN is the only navy which can go head to head with the US Navy - Fact!
Are you seriously trying to be a coconut?

americans think they are the world's police but in fact they are most ruthless - meddling into every corners of the world creating one heap of mess after the other. Now their proxies, indian cheerleaders and Chinese arse-smelling traitors (对号入座)are joining the war-crime state wishing to kill Chinese.

Apparently you guys have copied too many things from China too. What about China's copy rights? Oh wait, in the earlier days, the word copyright had no value according to you, right Mr. Copyright machine?

these people are shameless copying our inventions when there was no patent laws at that time

Those A-hole Americans always think that Chinese steal this and steal that.

The Dong Feng 21-D anti-ship missile is developed by China. The US do not have this yet. How can I steal something which you do not have.

Now take this – the early rocket propulsion system in the US is developed by a Chinese.

Read on

“Father of Chinese rocketry” Qian Xuesen (romanized form from simplified Chinese or known simply as putonghua)
His name in Chinese is 钱学森 . Sometimes you will find his name as Tsien Hsue-Shen (romanized form from traditional Chinese)
These two names are the one and the same person.

He was one of the co-founders of the JPL and did not only ground-breaking work on jet propulsion
and high speed aerodynamics (the foundation of space technology) but was also involved in the Manhattan project.

his long time friend is Frank Marble – another co-founder. (google it)

Really? You should be the next defense minister for India. I am sure they can use someone as brilliant as you are. PLAN is the only navy which can go head to head with the US Navy - Fact!
Are you seriously trying to be a coconut?

with what? anyways all the best ....

it said in the article "to protect intellectual property rights better"

Apparently, you guys have copied too many things from us without respecting our IP right and our Treasurer are there to try and stop you guys.......

Don’t say the word “steal” anymore from now on. The whole country of the US of A is
a piece of stolen property and worse still they even stole people to work it to gain
an unfair lop-sided economic and military advantage against others who did not engage in such
a heinous crime on a massive scale unprecedented in human history. It is a crime against
humanity.

with what? anyways all the best ....

I am pondering, should I even give you my attention? Are you that naive or are you just a pretend to be US Fanboy grabbing at straws while sinking?

Don’t say the word “steal” anymore from now on. The whole country of the US of A is
a piece of stolen property and worse still they even stole people to work it to gain
an unfair lop-sided economic and military advantage against others who did not engage in such
a heinous crime on a massive scale unprecedented in human history. It is a crime against
humanity.

THE serial crime-to-humanities perpetrator on the loose EVER in history!

ps the guy you talked to is a Chinese born american fanboy who wants to kill our army, erase our industry and massacre Chinese!

hahaha i tell this chinko moaist imperials come up with the most imbecilic rants ever its like the whole world is out to get them while in true they are the one causing harm to everybody! Man this just so rich :omghaha:

I am pondering, should I even give you my attention? Are you that naive or are you just a pretend to be US Fanboy grabbing at straws while sinking?

in order of easy elimination, pinoy and india fanboys are easiest, vietcongs are next if they want to side with the yankies in the war

in order of easy elimination, pinoy and india fanboys are easiest, vietcongs are next if they want to side with the yankies in the war

Oh please do tell oh power sticker hahahahahaha man i can not take you seriously! your just too stupid comrade! man how the hell did you manage to get a compute is beyond me. hahahahaha is this the best you can do? If it is then you should just cry to mommy how the mean pinoys,viets, indians, and yankees from the internet made fun of you and why no one believe your stupid rants in the forum and ask her what logic, globalization, common sense, good manners means but i guess she as your mindset otherwise you should know better hahahaha man thank you for proving our points comrade about the china threat about your imperial ambitions for the region and the world and your imbecilic rants. Thank you for being stupid :omghaha:

The important things is, we rage war in China and Chinese Sea, at most they can destroy is our proximity asset, and they CAN NEVER TOUCH THE US MAINLAND.

Not true. :lol:

Method 1: EMP

EMP Attack: Only 30 Million Americans Survive | NaegeleBlog

Report: China building electromagnetic pulse weapons for use against U.S. carriers - Washington Times

PRY: North Korea EMP attack could destroy U.S.

emp-survival.jpg

sgmXzEP.jpg

Method 2: Strategic Bomber

New Chinese bomber a flying wing? - The DEW Line

Chinese Military Aviation: Attack Aircraft II

Method 3: Nuclear First-Strike

Is China Changing Its Position on Nuclear Weapons?

142550qfmm4msuu7j97z9j.jpg

:lol:

These are for shooting down some alien supersonic flies:

1276980313.10438064.jpg

20110629040027750.jpg

102303.jpg

102304.jpg

1302161117573_405.jpg

Back
Top Bottom