What's new

China Says US 'Pacific Pivot' Destabilizes Region

you are clueless as usual!

what was the us treasury secretary visiting the new leaders of China for!?

US Treasury Secretary visits China - Xinhua | English.news.cn

us presence makes the situation worse

who needs americans military in its doorsteps other than traitors and proxy states

it said in the article "to protect intellectual property rights better"

Apparently, you guys have copied too many things from us without respecting our IP right and our Treasurer are there to try and stop you guys.......

you comparison is completely WRONG!
what imperial japanese did was invasion.
We are protecting our sovereignty. We are defensive. japanese was offensive.
usa was astounded by the japanese attack
usa is fully aware of their strategy in the Pacific now.
They have deployed their best weapons here in the Pacific due to the Peninsula crisis

Same reason as Japan had in 1930s we are defending(Invading) our Aisan Brothers and kicking out the Westerners etc.etc.etc and also taken something out Nazi Germany (living space Reason) And Fascist Italy we take all the lands once ruled over by the Roman Empire So your trying pirate (copy) that too man you chinamen have no originality at all

See how we believe you people? NOT!:omghaha:

1. soviet union did not have any military war against usa. it did not surrender to usa - never. It was a political collapse.
2. if usa moves their 6 CBGs I can guarantee you Russia WILL NOT be sitting on the fence
3. WW3
4. dont be naive

Simply the entire firepower of PLAAN is not equal to the USN one CBG.... my friend yet you haven't noticed PLAAN is not a Blue water navy...

The important things is, we rage war in China and Chinese Sea, at most they can destroy is our proximity asset, and they CAN NEVER TOUCH THE US MAINLAND. However, the war, if they do happen, will be at Chinese soil, we can hit China with our cruise missile, even one cruise missile landed in populated area in China Eastern Seaboard will be more catastrophic than Chinese sinking one of our ship. At most we lose money and life, but on the other hand, China would lose their industrial capability, hence the mean to make money. Ship can rebuild fast, but how long it take to reboot one country's economic, especially that economic is not yet saturated.

Also, do bear in mind, our Bases closest to China does not belong to the US. It's Japan and South Korea, when you are talking about all out war. We would most definitely drag along our allied. The Key to US war is "WE DO NOT FIGHT ALONE", when we are going to war, we muster all our allied together. We have defence pact all over the world. Do bear in mind, in this topic, we assume China fire first, as there are no reason US fire first, and hence we can invoke the Defence pact.

How do you suggest China counter the combine force of US, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Philippine, Australia, New Zealand, NATO, when they are all striking back at China? US alone is at least 1 on 1 par with China, some even think 1 on 2 at China, when you also put the force in the aforementioned country, China have no move except eating missile after missile

Or do you really think Chinese Defence are really THAT capable to counter all the strength with us and the allied??

Therefore, Chinese will most definitely think Twice before letting US involve in this kind of situation. Otherwise China will be all but destroyed. As the east coast is what Chinese industrial and economic might will be, a destruction of Chinese east coast will negate all the growth China had in the past 10 years, and will also push Chinese Economic back 10-15 years before the rise.

A war with China inside the Chinese water is very bad to Chinese, especially when the opponent is the US.

If we are going to destroy their country, they will fire their nukes at us. So its not a good idea to attack either China or Russia with only conventional weapons along if the purpose is to destroy them. Snap count must commence.

Another thing, US must be ready to accept up to mutual assure destruction when dealing with these two countries. So any war that seek to destroy either China or Russia without them fire their ICBM at us is not feasible. Everything must begin and end with nuclear exchanges. Therefore, its insane to talk about starting a war with either one of them.

China is the one destabilizing the region.

China has been pushing and bullying other smaller countries and when those countries push back with US help then China brands them as aggressor and portrays itself as the victim? :devil:

lol you are imply a total war with US if you wanna lobe 100 DF-21D to US warship.

Then we will use everything we got to destroy China, we may lose some warship but China lose their economy, try to imagine 5000 tomahawk heading to China. It take exactly 3 years and 4 months to build an aircraft carrier, it take 10 times that to rebuild the Chinese economy, you need to remember that

If USA launches all those Tomahawk missiles, wouldn't that waste millions of dollars?

I heard that a single Tomahawk missiles cost millions to launch

Really bad examples....
Really?
After Falklands War(Malvinas Islands War), didn't Argentinean still call sovereignty over these islands on their own doorstep?

It seems GREAT some Europe country have islands disputes with some Africa country. Also COOL like disputes between United Kingdom and Spain, islands disputes between Greece and Turkey.
More further,dude. CHEERS~!
List of territorial disputes

Naval power is different thing and four permanent members of U.N is different... simply if china had USN 7th fleet, PLAAN might become blue water navy.....

6 CBG will be nightmare for any country... Be mature..... Soviet Union is more power in terms of military)than now china is) and it had more nukes than china.... still it surrender to US.... USA military hardware become more and more advanced than decades ago... yeah china is catching up... building more goodies but still not upto the mark as Soviets.... let alone USA.... we had no idea about USA secret project....
I agree. USA strong, NAVY strong.
Except nuke it seems the only defence way China can reply on DF-21D ballistic missiles with multi-warhead.
I hope we had prepared >1000x DF-21D :butcher:, at least 100% "made in China" :coffee:

Hundreds of "made in China" ballistic missile STRONG? 6x carrier battle groups STRONG? I DON'T KNOW.
5POghRL.jpg

I7rBEcD.jpg

1wLm218.jpg

I forget, China also produce domestic supersonic anti-ship missiles, "made in China" YJ-12 and YJ-18.
4LDmq6Q.jpg

Okay~ America has China's card. Facing 6x carrier battle groups, Chinese only own "made in China" missiles. Cheers~!

Except nuke it seems the only defence way China can reply on DF-21D ballistic missiles with multi-warhead.
I hope we had prepared >1000x DF-21D :butcher:, at least 100% "made in China" :coffee:

Hundreds of "made in China" ballistic missile STRONG? 6x carrier battle groups STRONG? I DON'T KNOW.
5POghRL.jpg

UTNKZHq.jpg

Let the Americans send their warships. Anyway, the US is not dumb to send carriers into Chinese waters, just to get sunked by DF-21D.

Simply the entire firepower of PLAAN is not equal to the USN one CBG.... my friend yet you haven't noticed PLAAN is not a Blue water navy...

who tell you that in a war when the usa is sending only 1 cbg, we will restrict our defense to our PLAN?

5POghRL.jpg

I7rBEcD.jpg

1wLm218.jpg

I forget, China also produce domestic supersonic anti-ship missiles, "made in China" YJ-12 and YJ-18.
4LDmq6Q.jpg

Okay~ America has China's card. Facing 6x carrier battle groups, Chinese only own "made in China" missiles. Cheers~!

look my friend, you can't just win a war with just missiles... note one point... i am not supporting USA in this matter neither i support any war in Asian region... simply USA is war machine.... Don't downplay US might weapons... they think and build far advanced weapons than we think....

who tell you that in a war when the usa is sending only 1 cbg, we will restrict our defense to our PLAN?
But i agree @danger007, PLAN still much weaker than U.S Navy and PLAN not truely belong to Blue water navy yet(CV16 just a training carrier).
Only FOOL to decide using PLAN against 6x carrier battle groups, to defence China currently we can only reply on MISSILES.

Last edited by a moderator:

please read it again, you will understand what i meant.... If china can bought CBG with just missile.... PLAN will not opted 3CBG in future....

But i agree @danger007, PLAN still much weaker than U.S Navy and PLAN not truely belong to Blue water navy yet(CV16 just a training carrier).
Only FOOL to decide using PLAN against 6x carrier battle groups, to defence China currently we can only reply on MISSILES.

to defend our Country, we will use everything available for the operations

the equation of PLAN < than 1 us cbg is only bvllshit materials on forums by trolls

Last edited by a moderator:
look my friend, you can't just win a war with just missiles... note one point... i am not supporting USA in this matter neither i support any war in Asian region... simply USA is war machine.... Don't downplay US might weapons... they think and build far advanced weapons than we think....
Relax, my friend.
Personally i don't know whether China could win 6x carrier battle groups by hundreds of missile attacks. I just point out the only effective defence way for China to against 6x carrier battle groups, hundreds of missiles only Chinese could fight back.

Also i don't believe China willing to take risk to attack U.S first coz America owe China trillions of debt, each American ppl owe China money, and continue purchasing tons of goods from China. But if America government wanna send 6x carrier battle groups to threat their creditor(China), currently we only using "made in China" missiles.

I just wrote down here what China have, what China could do, How China could fight back ... CHEERS~!

Back
Top Bottom