What's new

China readies for a sharp short war with Japan

He made a mistake and expanded too fast. But In 4 years time he almost took over entire Europe. give him props for that.
He only took small and weak countrys, well except of France, but thats it, he miserably failed on countrys who can defend themselves.

Those right-wing nuts are probably a minority and even they should know about the severe consequences an Japanese attack on any neighbor would kickstart. It would be their end. So as I see the situation it is very unlikely to happen. I mean seeing any Japanese aggression. If we should speculate in such terms then ONLY if Japan can be 100% sure that they have the backing of USA/NATO which they can never be.

USA nor China is doing to risk disaster for the sake of a few islands (Japan). That for each year is getting less relevant and powerful. Both USA and China are each other's biggest trade partners.

Look, the US/USSR divide was much more extreme and nothing ever happened for real. Outside the Cuba Crisis and a few other smaller incidents. The US-Chinese rivalry is nowhere near that level IMO.

China has a very clever foreign policy. No need to change that approach or throw it away. I am sure that China can showcase its power in a better way.

They were a minority in 10 years ago, but now they have infected the majority of the modern Japanese population.

Since after the Tsunami in 2011 and the nuclear radiation in Fukushima, the majority Japanese feel unsafe and do come into agreement with those Right-Wing ideas about how the invasion of the old days will eventually save their entire nation.

They believe that the WWII was a bad luck, and they can succeed this time.

Because you are not the CEO of those US corporations, so you have no idea about the harsh competition.

Leaving China's manufacturing service will cost them dearly.

I don't need to be the CEO of an American company to understand the implications of my business in theory if China goes to war against my own country. It has been done before during WW2. American companies will pull out there is no doubt. Other countries will take over China's manufacturing that I can no doubt. Especially Bangladesh or Vietnam.

He only took small and weak countrys, well except of France, but thats it, he miserably failed on countrys who can defend themselves.
Being a good military guy, you had to capitalize on your opportunities. He did. He just messed up attacking Russia in winter and that cost him the war. Had he waited until summer, things would be different.

I don't need to be the CEO of an American company to understand the implications of my business in theory if China goes to war against my own country. It has been done before during WW2. American companies will pull out there is no doubt. Other countries will take over China's manufacturing that I can no doubt. Especially Bangladesh or Vietnam.

That's why you will never become the CEO of the US companies.

That's why you will never become the CEO of the US companies.

Hence I don't need to be a CEO to understand it because its so simple. If China goes to war with the U.S. what do you think the American companies will do in China? Please answer that.

My logic works perfectly fine.......... re-think the whole scenario in your head............

Your logic seems to work one way only. Do you think china will risk half of its population(may be more) for a little island? You guys sound like china dont fear.

Hence I don't need to be a CEO to understand it because its so simple. If China goes to war with the U.S. what do you think the American companies will do in China? Please answer that.

The war between China and USA will be MAD, so forget about our existence, and let alone the manufacturing jobs.

But China wants a limited war against Japan, and you think it gonna cost our manufacturing capability? LMAO

Did the WWII cost the manufacturing capability of the US? So same logic here.

Japan want war with China hoping your country will come in and fight alongside them. But since China is not interested in invading Japan, only interested in the disputed island there is no way in hell US will want to intervene since the cons outweigh the pros. there is no way the Amierican popluation will support one yellow monkey (in your eyes) fighting another yellow monkey.

As much as I would like to believe this, BD is in no position to even take any more than a few percent of China's export industry.
Unlike China, BD lacks both infrastructure and discipline.

The US has ZERO interest in helping China get rich and losing their sole superpower position in the process. Simple reason why they are still buying from China is out of necessity and not choice. Both China and the US can do major economic damage to each other and so they both carry on with the relationship even though they do not trust each other.

They were a minority in 10 years ago, but now they have infected the majority of the modern Japanese population.

Since after the Tsunami in 2011 and the nuclear radiation in Fukushima, the majority Japanese feel unsafe and do come into agreement with those Right-Wing ideas about how the invasion of the old days will eventually save their entire nation.

They believe that the WWII was a bad luck, and they can succeed this time.

Really?:lol:
Somebody wake them up from their fairytale sleep.:lol:

As much as I would like to believe this, BD is in no position to even take any more than a few percent of China's export industry.
Unlike China, BD lacks both infrastructure and discipline.

The US has ZERO interest in helping China get rich and losing their sole superpower position in the process. Simple reason why they are still buying from China is out of necessity and not choice. Both China and the US can do major economic damage to each other and so they both carry on with the relationship even though they do not trust each other.

Don't worry, China will provide the infrastructure and help BD to upgrade its manufacturing level.

China will help the developing nations to become industrialized.

Japan want war with China hoping your country will come in and fight alongside them. But since China is not interested in invading Japan, only interested in the disputed island there is no way in hell US will want to intervene since the cons outweigh the pros. there is no way the Amierican popluation will support one yellow monkey (in your eyes) fighting another yellow monkey.

And yet we intervene many times to support them whether in Korea, Vietnam, China during WW2, etc. And we still have forces in South Korea and Japan especially. Just to remind any enemy of Japan that you have the U.S. military to contend with. After all its still the American govt. that makes the decisions.

Back
Top Bottom