What's new

China readies for a sharp short war with Japan

do you for a moment think that America would EVER consider, even a remote chance of sacrificing 50% of their population for a far-off land? No.

Your logic seems to work one way only. Do you think china will risk half of its population(may be more) for a little island? You guys sound like china dont fear.

Your logic seems to work one way only. Do you think china will risk half of its population(may be more) for a little island? You guys sound like china dont fear.

Because China is the defender of its own sovereignty, while the troublemakers will always end up cave in.

We don't care it anymore, it is Japan who are the warmongers.

Even our biggest Japan cheerleader here did admit that Japan is like the Germany of pre-WWII, they want to embrace to their imperialist past. They are sitting on a volcano, so they are now looking for new land to invade.

And no one wants to invade Japan, China is not interested in their four tiny islands.

China can afford to play wait game, but they can't, since they feel that they have to take on China before we are getting too strong.

They wanna drag USA into the war, so it becomes China vs USA, an one stone and two birds for them.

USA wanna China and Japan to keep up the high tension, but they don't want an actual war to outbreak.

Now USA is pissing at Japan for ruining their Asia-Pacific pivot with their secret agenda.

Well, in case of Japan being the aggressor then China obviously have the right to answer accordingly.

I am only questioning the need for such an invasion/attack. Is it really needed? What are the gains from this? In short will it be worth it? As I see it the answer is no. Using nukes is also very unrealistic. I mean this is the last resort. That kind of weapon you use when your entire state and people are threatened with extinction or severe catastrophe. Not when messing with a little neighbor.

China is superior to Japan and will always be that.

It is completely unrealistic. Japan cannot invade any country of the region. They would get completely isolated if they did.

Can you elaborate more on that secret Japanese agenda?

Hitler was actually a very good military man and a good leader. He wasn't all talk like any right wing politician you see nowadays. His actions speak louder than words.
Hitler was a really bad military man, that nutjob tried to conquer whole Europe and Russia in winter. :D

Hitler was a really bad military man, that nutjob tried to conquer whole Europe and Russia in winter. :D

Hitler played a minimal role in the military machine of Nazi Germany. He was just a figurehead. On drugs.

In short he was no Hannibal, Umar ibn al-Khattab (ra) or Napoleon etc.

Well, in case of Japan being the aggressor then China obviously have the right to answer accordingly.

I am only questioning the need for such an invasion/attack. Is it really needed? What are the gains from this? In short will it be worth it? As I see it the answer is no. Using nukes is also very unrealistic. I mean this is the last resort. That kind of weapon you use when your entire state and people are threatened with extinction or severe catastrophe. Not when messing with a little neighbor.

China is superior to Japan and will always be that.

It is completely unrealistic. Japan cannot invade any country of the region. They would get completely isolated if they did.

Can you elaborate more on that secret Japanese agenda?

Those Japanese Right-Wing nuts are dreaming to rule Asia again, so they have to get rid of both China and USA simultaneously.

The only way is to provoke China first, then drag USA into a war.

Even USA has now realized their true agenda, and tell them to STFU.

Hitler played a minimal role in the military machine of Nazi Germany. He was just a figurehead. On drugs.

In short he was no Hannibal, no Umar ibn al-Khattab (ra) or Napoleon etc.
He gave the order to attack other countrys he didnt listen to his generals, he was good at lying (Politician) but bad at military.

Do you truly believe that few F-22 Raptors can pose any serious threat to China?

Remember most of the Raptors are grounded, and US was even hesitated to use them during the war against Libya.

As I said, few strikes from China against the airports, it is all over. And China is the largest manufacturer and trader right now, USA will badly hurt their own economy if they wanna play tough with China.

No you be hurting your own economy by attacking the consumers which is us. Other countries can easily replace the Chinese in manufacturing as long as its cheap. India or Vietnam or Bangladesh can take things over when we impose sanctions if you decided to go to war with Japan which in this case we provide the weapons and manpower on the unsinkable island, similar situation to Germany taking on Britain which we supported. And don't underestimate the F22. Especially on its performance in Red Flag exercises. And don't count out other allies that will help Japan, or other countries that see an opportunity to weaken China. Especially South Korea, Vietnam, India, and Taiwan.

No you be hurting your own economy by attacking the consumers which is us. Other countries can easily replace the Chinese in manufacturing as long as its cheap. India or Vietnam or Bangladesh can take things over when we impose sanctions if you decided to go to war with Japan which in this case we provide the weapons and manpower on the unsinkable island, similar situation to Germany taking on Britain which we supported. And don't underestimate the F22. Especially on its performance in Red Flag exercises. And don't count out other allies that will help Japan, or other countries that see an opportunity to weaken China. Especially South Korea, Vietnam, India, and Taiwan.

Keep dreaming old man, your government will do that long time ago if other countries can easily replace China.

well, it is China which poses a serious threat for Vietnam existence throughout history. That is the sole reason why I support Japan.

The weak Japan will disappoint you at the end.

Keep dreaming old man, your government will do that long time ago if other countries can easily replace China.

Our govt. does not own the companies like Apple moron. As I said before and again, if you decide to go to war, then the govt. intervenes.

Those Japanese Right-Wing nuts are dreaming to rule Asia again, so they have to get rid of both China and USA simultaneously.

The only way is to provoke China first, then drag USA into a war.

Even USA has now realized their true agenda, and tell them to STFU.

Those right-wing nuts are probably a minority and even they should know about the severe consequences an Japanese attack on any neighbor would kickstart. It would be their end. So as I see the situation it is very unlikely to happen. I mean seeing any Japanese aggression. If we should speculate in such terms then ONLY if Japan can be 100% sure that they have the backing of USA/NATO which they can never be.

USA nor China is doing to risk disaster for the sake of a few islands (Japan). That for each year is getting less relevant and powerful. Both USA and China are each other's biggest trade partners.

Look, the US/USSR divide was much more extreme and nothing ever happened for real. Outside the Cuba Crisis and a few other smaller incidents. The US-Chinese rivalry is nowhere near that level IMO.

China has a very clever foreign policy. No need to change that approach or throw it away. I am sure that China can showcase its power in a better way.

ha ha ha ...invading China, are you nuts?

as far as I know indeed Vietnam invaded China only one time...long time ago. As a preemptive strike on Southern China when you mobilized a massive army with the intention to invade Vietnam.

Oh when did vietnam every invaded China? It was the northern Chinese soldiers who had a good ol time with the half naked Baiyue chicks.

Our govt. does not own the companies like Apple moron. As I said before and again, if you decide to go to war, then the govt. intervenes.

Because you are not the CEO of those US corporations, so you have no idea about the harsh competition.

Leaving China's manufacturing service will cost them dearly.

He made a mistake and expanded too fast. But In 4 years time he almost took over entire Europe. give him props for that.

Back
Top Bottom