What's new

China denies visa to top general in Indian Occupied Kashmir

Only Tibet? indians are also involved in Xinjiang terrorism.

Jamaat e Islami was dispatched by Pakistan to try to talk some sense into the trouble makers in the Xinjiang province. The incidents in the past were sad to see, but it seems that now there is no violence between Uyghur and Hans.

Plus, india is instigating US to contain China from seas, Yellow sea and South China sea as india worked as a mediator between Vietnam and US to contain China. Actually, the entire US staged Yellow sea drama was part of the indian game plan against China.

we should follow geo-political/Naval developments in the Bay of Bengal for quite some time now.....

my best advice to Chinese --- work very closely on cooperation with the Sri Lankans. If they allow a naval base to be set up there, you will have a good ''listening post''

IIRC, there is a tacit understanding between the Chinese and Indian authorities that Tibet and Kashmir are undisputed parts of each other's territories. It has been like this for years. India hosts H.E. Dalai Lama not as a political refugee but as a religious figure (at least officially) under the condition that he is not to indulge in any political activities in India. The Tibetan govt-in-exile (also known as Central Tibetan Administration) is NOT officially recognized by GoI or any other country as Tibetan government!

Now this Chinese meddling in what has been acknowledged by both parties as India's internal issue is a glaring break from their traditional position. Unless this issue is resolved on the basis of tacit understanding between India and China, its going to get ugly with many such "cats being let out of the bag" cases. There are plenty with both of them. China is just testing waters of Indian resolve. They failed the first time, and this too will backfire into their faces. They got to realize that India aint Pakistan to worship "masters" nor Vietnam/NK/Philippines/Combodia/Laos to be sacred of China.

Btw, trade will NOT suffer, though other bilateral issues will see some friction.

Tibet is not on par with Kashmir. There is a reason why you can only say tacit understanding, because it doesn't exist.

Tibet is not on par with Kashmir. There is a reason why you can only say tacit agreement, because the understanding doesn't exist.

Do you understand what tacit understanding in diplomatic parlance means? Do you understand how much importance is attached to such diplomatic exchanges and how these shape national and international policies? Going back on tacit understanding in diplomatic parlance is akin to breaking a negotiated settlement! Go figure.

When you do, come talk to me.

You live in Canada, but do you know how your innocent blood brothers in india were mercilessly butchered during and after the indian invasion in 1962? Do you know how your blood sisters were raped and killed in india by indians during that period?

The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | 7days | India’s shame

Just go through this article, though whatever it says is just a few events.

The overseas Chinese diaspora must know their past to plan the future. Now, Chinese is second largest economy, those who once killed the innocent Chinese will now pretend to be friends of China.

China's denying of visa has other classified reasons. China's intelligence agency is well aware of the fact that india is trying to use USA to invade China. There is an indian lobby in Pentagon. China knows that.

Sounds like paranoid ultra nationalist talk.

All that is happening here is Geo-political tit for tat wrangling. China made a decision for whatever reason to deny the Visa, underestimating how India might react.

I'm sure both countries do not want to see further deterioration of the situation. I wager you will see attempts to smooth things over within the next few weeks.

It's a good thing many of you posting do not sit in positions of political and diplomatic power.

@chinese members....seriously, if it was india who rejected visa to a chinese general who was about to come here on a good will visit dont you feel it as humiliating china?Even if india say whatever reasons for it?

then why are your generals getting visas denied? Wasnt one denied by Canadians a few months back as well?

apart from Venezuela/Iran/DRK/Zimbabwe/Bolivia/Syria who does the US NOT have good relations with (officially that is)
You failed to understand my post. I said we have good relations with Russia and US at the same time. Same with Israel and Iran.

Can you name the number of countries with whom we have bad relations?

by the way, if you had real diplomacy/leverage then why does the U.S. still sell us weapons and/or give aid to Zardari administration?
Just compare the weapons we both are getting from US.:azn:

Iran? Youve got to be kidding me.
Explain think tank.

Arabs --sure, everyone does. But you went to King Abdallah to try to convince him to put some kind of ''pressure'' on Pakistan. What did you get out of that? Nil.
Does that classify as bad relations?:hang2:

then why are your generals getting visas denied? Wasnt one denied by Canadians a few months back as well?

apart from Venezuela/Iran/DRK/Zimbabwe/Bolivia/Syria who does the US NOT have good relations with (officially that is)

by the way, if you had real diplomacy/leverage then why does the U.S. still sell us weapons and/or give aid to Zardari administration?

yup your primary arms suppliers

Arabs --sure, everyone does. But you went to King Abdallah to try to convince him to put some kind of ''pressure'' on Pakistan. What did you get out of that? Nil.

hen why are your generals getting visas denied? Wasnt one denied by Canadians a few months back as well?

for ur kind info,canada later on accepted the mistake.and allowed the visa.

u.s have to stay in afghanistan,till that time watever u get ,u r free to get.btw that u.s denied the nuclear deal.the same u.s gave u blunt warnings every month.btw u cant forget thae MR cameron remarks.now its ur job to think.

yup your primary arms suppliers

russia came 4 us in 1971,n israel provided lgb's in kargil war.sorry 4 this dude.

Arabs --sure, everyone does. But you went to King Abdallah to try to convince him to put some kind of ''pressure'' on Pakistan. What did you get out of that? Nil
check wat we r doing with iran.we use their port. rest is ur job.
regarding to arabs -->wat they have done in case of kashmir for u,how much support u get frm them.they never pressurised india.rest u can think.

Do you understand what tacit understanding in diplomatic parlance means? Do you understand how much importance is attached to such diplomatic exchanges and how these shape national and international policies? Going back on tacit understanding in diplomatic parlance is akin to breaking a negotiated settlement! Go figure.

Being a science major, you'd think that you can move past makebelief and rely on evidence but no. Your wording of tacit understanding is by definition unprovable and fall into the creationist category of "I wish it was true"

Of course I could be wrong and you could provide documents whose tone and reference indicates such an understanding, but I doubt it.

And yes I understand what an informal diplomatic agreement is, there's no need to be condescending. I'll give one example, Pres. Carter tacit agreement to China's 1979 invasion of Vietnam. Even though the act was publicly denounced in Congress, American U-2 spy planes provided surveillance for the PLA.

Being a science major, you'd think that you can move past makebelief and rely on evidence but no. Your wording of tacit understanding is by definition unprovable and fall into the creationist category of "I wish it was true"
What has my being a Science major go to do with your stupid creationist comment? In fact science majors have the capability to minutely dissect facts and draw sound conclusions than the rest!
And yes I understand what an informal diplomatic agreement is, there's no need to be condescending. I'll give one example, Pres. Carter tacit agreement to China's 1979 invasion of Vietnam. Even though the act was publicly denounced in Congress, American U-2 spy planes provided surveillance for the PLA.
If you did, you wouldnt post such inane comments. Pity. You example is not of a tacit diplomatic understanding, but more like covert military support (and it was Carter to boot - a bleeding heart liberal peanut farmer! Geez). Difference matey.

IIRC, there is a tacit understanding between the Chinese and Indian authorities that Tibet and Kashmir are undisputed parts of each other's territories. It has been like this for years. India hosts H.E. Dalai Lama not as a political refugee but as a religious figure (at least officially) under the condition that he is not to indulge in any political activities in India. The Tibetan govt-in-exile (also known as Central Tibetan Administration) is NOT officially recognized by GoI or any other country as Tibetan government!

Now this Chinese meddling in what has been acknowledged by both parties as India's internal issue is a glaring break from their traditional position. Unless this issue is resolved on the basis of tacit understanding between India and China, its going to get ugly with many such "cats being let out of the bag" cases. There are plenty with both of them. China is just testing waters of Indian resolve. They failed the first time, and this too will backfire into their faces. They got to realize that India aint Pakistan to worship "masters" nor Vietnam/NK/Philippines/Combodia/Laos to be sacred of China.

Btw, trade will NOT suffer, though other bilateral issues will see some friction.

Wrong, Tibet and Sikkim agreements, we have complied, but India has not, India has a lot of action in Tibet.

You failed to understand my post. I said we have good relations with Russia and US at the same time. Same with Israel and Iran.

I understand every bit of your hastily written, emotionally-charged post; it seems you failed to understand my reply!

Can you name the number of countries with whom we have bad relations?

look a lot closer to home, you'll have your answer

by the way, in this side of the world official and strategic/military interests are carefully balanced but sometimes not 100% in equilibrium

Just compare the weapons we both are getting from US.:azn:

we aint saying nothing....it's indian fuelling the arms race. We just need the equipment to defend our country against any beliggerance or aggression.

Explain think tank.

well where should I start? The launching of an israeli spy sat, the ''sissying out'' from IP pipeline (for the sake of appeasing americans), or the the vote against Iran @ the UN?

actually, our PDF member ''Musulman'' pointed out this rather comical/mildly entertaining thread

Does Indo Israeli ties bother Iran - Iran Defense Forum

Does that classify as bad relations?:hang2:

I think you are smoking too much charas nowdays. Were we not talking about (in your own words) ''good diplomacy''

:disagree::hitwall:

your ''good diplomacy'' entailed exchanging pleasantries, consuming chai-mitthai and then heading back home. Seems the aging PM Singh wasted his time.

Last edited:
Are we afraid of this guy

GEELANI_3620f.jpg

so neither are chinese but the sentiment for both of them is same.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: you can comparing Geelani to Dalai Lama. I am not sure if many in even in India would recognize.

What has my being a Science major go to do with your stupid creationist comment? In fact science majors have the capability to minutely dissect facts and draw sound conclusions than the rest!

If you did, you wouldnt post such inane comments. Pity. You example is not of a tacit diplomatic understanding, but more like covert military support (and it was Carter to boot - a bleeding heart liberal peanut farmer! Geez). Difference matey.

If you can't see the similarity between your unprovable tacit understanding and an unprovable creationist theory of life, I can't help you. (I made the reference because like me [a science major] you're probably familiar with science vs religion debate)

U2 fly over is covert military support, ambiguous stance on China's Vietnam policy is tacit agreement and who cares what your opinion on Carter is? I made no judgement on him.

Back
Top Bottom