What's new

China denies visa to top general in Indian Occupied Kashmir

So you're going to pretend like you recognized Tibet out of the kindness of your heart? Give me a break. I really do invite you to vote for a government that will overturn the decision. Really do it. Who do you think you're scaring with your threats buddy?

1. First of all if china continue to needle us soon you will see the change in India's stand or indirectly we can free Dalai Lama to raise the issue. So there is no need to even change the official stand.

2. We as a individual living in a democracy can raise this issue in India or over Internet and spread it as wild fire.

3. This PM of ours is old soon you will see new PM with change thinking.

4. Yeah you people don't get to vote :rofl::rofl: but we can surely vote to get the govt. of our choice.:cheers:

then i'm sure the counterfeit currency industry & naxal movement will go into overdrive, no?

No, there is a limit to everything. One can needle us only till we says enough is enough after that we are very bad for enemy remember 1971 or many movements/ happening in your home you blame us for.

some of you people are dimwitted to bring up Tibet. It isnt a disputed territory at all; you just get emboiled in it because dalai lama reside in hindustan.

it would be wise for indian not to endanger its (commercial) ties with China; as it is, you don't exactly have the best relations with any of your other neighbours!

No, there is a limit to everything. One can needle us only till we says enough is enough after that we are very bad for enemy remember 1971 or many movements/ happening in your home you blame us for.

yes we never forget terrorist movements against innocent civilians; but there are effective counters in place to ward off such silliness.....

you werent ''bad'' enough for your enemy (how many are you planning to make) in 1962, so lets leave it at that

1. First of all if china continue to needle us soon you will see the change in India's stand or indirectly we can free Dalai Lama to raise the issue. So there is no need to even change the official stand.

2. We as a individual living in a democracy can raise this issue in India or over Internet and spread it as wild fire.

3. This PM of ours is old soon you will see new PM with change thinking.

4. Yeah you people don't get to vote :rofl::rofl: but we can surely vote to get the govt. of our choice.:cheers:

Again, I am terrified by your internet threats. :china:

some of you people are dimwitted to bring up Tibet. It isnt a disputed territory at all; you just get emboiled in it because dalai lama reside in hindustan.

it would be wise for indian not to endanger its (commercial) ties with China; as it is, you don't exactly have the best relations with any of your other neighbours!

i m not saying tibet is not a part of china,but y china always ask for dalai lama(he does not have a army of suicide bombers)?.

you don't exactly have the best relations with any of your other neighbours

excluding pak!!!!!!!

Don't worry about us. We are very good at diplomacy. Remember we are part of a handful of countries which have good relations with USA and Russia, Israel and Iran/Arabs etc.

i m not saying tibet is not a part of china,but y china always ask for dalai lama(he does not have a army of suicide bombers)?.

No but the DL had an army of CIA trained insurgents, so same difference. He only changed to his man of peace shtick when his pathetic army failed to gain any popular support and were all captured or killed by the PLA.

dont worry buddy card sharp attitudes toward indians is changing fast, only need couple of days before he turns completely anti india.

Try hard..
BTW, you sound like one of our old member, famous for anti-India rheotic....;)

Is that you, Communist?

Don't worry about us. We are very good at diplomacy.

then why are your generals getting visas denied? Wasnt one denied by Canadians a few months back as well?

Remember we are part of a handful of countries which have good relations with USA

apart from Venezuela/Iran/DRK/Zimbabwe/Bolivia/Syria who does the US NOT have good relations with (officially that is)

by the way, if you had real diplomacy/leverage then why does the U.S. still sell us weapons and/or give aid to Zardari administration?

and Russia, Israel

yup your primary arms suppliers

and Iran/Arabs etc.

Iran? Youve got to be kidding me.

Arabs --sure, everyone does. But you went to King Abdallah to try to convince him to put some kind of ''pressure'' on Pakistan. What did you get out of that? Nil.

Hasn't happened yet in the 12 years since I've first met my friend Sanjay at age 10 so don't hold your breath. I as a rule never write anyone off based on background or ethnicity.

I don't forgive anyone for being idiot, but I don't associate the stupidity of one person with everyone else of his ethnicity either.

Many trolls coming out to play on the weekend it seems

No but the DL had an army of CIA trained insurgents, so same difference. He only changed to his man of peace shtick when his pathetic army failed to gain any popular support and were all captured or killed by the PLA.

Only Tibet? indians are also involved in Xinjiang terrorism. Plus, india is instigating US to contain China from seas, Yellow sea and South China sea as india worked as a mediator between Vietnam and US to contain China. Actually, the entire US staged Yellow sea drama was part of the indian game plan against China.

Only Tibet? indians are also involved in Xinjiang terrorism. Plus, india is instigating US to contain China from seas, Yellow sea and South China sea as india worked as a mediator between Vietnam and US to contain China. Actually, the entire US staged Yellow sea drama was part of the indian game plan against China.

Wow!:woot:

Congrats you"ve made it to my Ignore list. :wave:

Guys chill...just remember that the internet warriors on both sides dont represent the entire nation.It is the hight of stupidity to generalise "chinese mentality" and "typical indian behaviour" from some stupid posts of immature posters.There are a lot of people in india and china who wants good relationship between us.
As a patriotic indian i find denying visa to an indian general humiliating at a time where both countries are having warm relationship and even joint military excerises(i can understand if china was doing this during times of tension)But that does not mean it is the end of india-china relation for which i see a bright future for both our benefits.I sincerely hope both governments can come to acceptable terms in this issue and india china relation can move on with increasing friendship and mutual respect.

Tibet is disputed area but for the sake of friendship we have in past not raised that issue that's shows our commitment for peace, harmony and friendship.

But, if china wanna take it us granted or don't wanna friendship we can cancel that blank check.

Free Tibet movement will again raise if china don't stop bullying.

IIRC, there is a tacit understanding between the Chinese and Indian authorities that Tibet and Kashmir are undisputed parts of each other's territories. It has been like this for years. India hosts H.E. Dalai Lama not as a political refugee but as a religious figure (at least officially) under the condition that he is not to indulge in any political activities in India. The Tibetan govt-in-exile (also known as Central Tibetan Administration) is NOT officially recognized by GoI or any other country as Tibetan government!

Now this Chinese meddling in what has been acknowledged by both parties as India's internal issue is a glaring break from their traditional position. Unless this issue is resolved on the basis of tacit understanding between India and China, its going to get ugly with many such "cats being let out of the bag" cases. There are plenty with both of them. China is just testing waters of Indian resolve. They failed the first time, and this too will backfire into their faces. They got to realize that India aint Pakistan to worship "masters" nor Vietnam/NK/Philippines/Combodia/Laos to be sacred of China.

Btw, trade will NOT suffer, though other bilateral issues will see some friction.

Back
Top Bottom