What's new

China denies visa to top general in Indian Occupied Kashmir

For seeing anything one needs to have eyes.. Chinese have them and they saw and are sending their counterpart to India for the same and at the same Indians have denied breaking any ties with China.

You make no sense, lil girl. :cheers:

True indian mentality.

Chinese members should take note of this indian mentality. Chinese students should not go to india to study, nor should China allow indians to come to China to involve in criminal anti social activities.

There are evidences that indians are involved in drug related crimes in Hong Kong, Guangdong and other coastal regions. Also indian trained terrorists are sneaking into Xinjiang from Central Asian countries to for terrorism activities. This is the reason why South Koreans don't want to see indians in Korea.

And you are saying this sitting in a country with whom you don't enjoy the best of relations.

South Koreans dont want to see Indians in SK???
BullSh!t.... Two of my seniors are doing their PhD in SK and they are treated like part of their family. Not just Indian... even Chinese who has bitter relations with SK are treated well there. Please don't shoot your hot air over here.

Two wrongs don't make a right. How are you two better than SHHHH if you are willing to act in the same way.

You live in Canada, but do you know how your innocent blood brothers in india were mercilessly butchered during and after the indian invasion in 1962? Do you know how your blood sisters were raped and killed in india by indians during that period?

People called them names — ‘Dirty Cheenas, go home’ was a common refrain — and women were harassed on the streets. Shopkeepers would keep them waiting or overcharge them. Chinese businesses were boycotted.

It’s a chapter in Indian history that has been kept a secret. While a senior home ministry official declines to comment, maintaining that the developments were too far back in history, Jagat Mehta, former director, China, at the external affairs ministry who later went on to become foreign secretary, admits that India may have overreacted. “But we are talking from the benefit of hindsight,” he says.

The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | 7days | India’s shame

Just go through this article, though whatever it says is just a few events.

The overseas Chinese diaspora must know their past to plan the future. Now, Chinese is second largest economy, those who once killed the innocent Chinese will now pretend to be friends of China.

China's denying of visa has other classified reasons. China's intelligence agency is well aware of the fact that india is trying to use USA to invade China. There is an indian lobby in Pentagon. China knows that.

You live in Canada, but do you know how your innocent blood brothers in india were mercilessly butchered during and after the indian invasion in 1962? Do you know how your blood sisters were raped and killed in india by indians during that period?

The overseas Chinese diaspora must know their past to plan the future. Now, Chinese is second largest economy, those who once killed the innocent Chinese will now pretend to be friends of China.

China's denying of visa has other classified reasons. China's intelligence agency is well aware of the fact that india is trying to use USA to invade China. There is an indian lobby in Pentagon. China knows that.

I am well aware. Add 1962 to the Chinese-Malaysian insurgency brutally put down by the British and malay, Vietnamese purges of ethnic Chinese... hell name any country in SE Asia and there's been anti-Chinese riots and killings. It makes me terriblely sad but it doesn't make me bitter about those countries who try to make amends now. If every slight and every insult is remembered from now until eternity, the world is F***ed.

As hard as it may be, we need to be the bigger man and forgive and forget.

Last edited:
Tibet is not disputed.

The Indian government considers Tibet to be a part of China, so do all other countries and the UN.

Tibet is disputed area but for the sake of friendship we have in past not raised that issue that's shows our commitment for peace, harmony and friendship.

But, if china wanna take it us granted or don't wanna friendship we can cancel that blank check.

Free Tibet movement will again raise if china don't stop bullying.

Tibet is disputed area but for the sake of friendship we have in past not raised that issue that's shows our commitment for peace, harmony and friendship.

But, if china wanna take it us granted or don't wanna friendship we can cancel that blank check.

Free Tibet movement will again raise if china don't stop bullying.

So you're going to pretend like you recognized Tibet out of the kindness of your heart? Give me a break. I really do invite you to vote for a government that will overturn the decision. Really do it. Who do you think you're scaring with your threats buddy?

dont worry buddy card sharp attitudes toward indians is changing fast, only need couple of days before he turns completely anti india. lol. the reality is there is no point try to get on with indians in international forum like this and even so in those india forums for this very simple reason indians will never admit they are wrong.

I am well aware. Add 1962 to the Malaysian insurgency brutally put down by the British and malay, Vietnamese purges of ethnic Chinese... hell name any country in SE Asia and there's been anti-Chinese riots and killings. It makes me terriblely sad but it doesn't make me bitter about those countries who try to make amends now. If every slight and every insult is remembered from now until eternity, the world is F***ed.

As hard as it may be, we need to be the bigger man and forgive and forget.

Very naive. Let me see how long you can tolerate and how many times you can forgive the indians... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dont worry buddy card sharp attitudes toward indians is changing fast, only need couple of days before he turns completely anti india. lol. the reality is there is no point try to get on with indians in international forum like this and even so in those india forums for this very simple reason indians will never admit they are wrong.

Hasn't happened yet in the 12 years since I've first met my friend Sanjay at age 10 so don't hold your breath. I as a rule never write anyone off based on background or ethnicity.

Very naive. Let me see how long you can tolerate and how many times you can forgive the indians... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't forgive anyone for being idiot, but I don't associate the stupidity of one person with everyone else of his ethnicity either.

Natural. For example, I don't expect criminals to admit and confess they committed crimes. But a criminal's refusal to admit and confess does not make him innocent. A criminal is a criminal. Punishment is what he deserves.

Guys, Be a little more mindful when you are writing words like "Indians", "Chinese", "Pakistanis" or "we" because here on this forum you represent you only and not the entire country or your fellow countrymen.

Last edited:

Yeah yeah... There are plenty of people like you around who will write idiotic comments about India. And once some Indians reply in the same manner it will cause people like card-sharp or Chinese-dragon to hate Indians. The problem is not related to a particular country but rather to people who have their heart filled with loathing and hatred towards a country or religion.

Back
Top Bottom