What's new

China denies visa to top general in Indian Occupied Kashmir

This is incredibly frustrating. I am arguing with someone who can't bloody read.

Where did I do this?

Don't bother, to the superstitious and "devoted" any holy-men can oppress, pillage and murder with their consent. His is an ultimate surrender of freedom and thought.

Its not my fault if you cant maintain your chain of thought........

Your above statement was directed to me.....you quoted a reply from another member who used my post as a reference.....

Anyways....lets move on.....theres bigger fish to fry....

Maybe I misunderstood ur post....

Just to inform my Pakistani friends...Chinese envoy was summoned and was issued an show cause notice.moreover india did a tit for tat...India banned a highly placed Chinese official to visit Arunachal as well as other to Kolkata.
Also we are not dying to visit China......

Its not my fault if you cant maintain your chain of thought........

Your above statement was directed to me.....you quoted a reply from another member who used my post as a reference.....

Anyways....lets move on.....theres bigger fish to fry....

Maybe I misunderstood ur post....

...there is.... a.... difference.... between calling you... a stooge for holy men... and saying that the DL.... is .... directly responsible... for the what's happening in Tibet.....

What you mean is that the people of Tibet got sick of being treated like second class citizens in their own land......having their lands distributed into the privy purse of the CPC and having constant threats of violence against them by the PLA to abide to Chinese hegemony......

no what i mean is that the CIA has acknowledged that it has provided training and arms for Tibetan terrorist led by the dalai lama in the late 50's and early 60's and moved them into tibet via india.

Please do read about the actual situations that lead to the revolt of 59 instead of naming DL as the instigator just to prove a point.....

yes why dont you read about the situations, i never asserted that everything was happy and peachy but the fact is the dalai lama whom you make out to be a saint has indeed taken up arms in the past LIKE the maoist are today in india, hey the maoist are fighting for a land of their own too, but having constant threats of violence against them by the indian army to abide to indian hegemony doesnt sit well with them either.

Secondly, leave India out of this....India only provided shelter to refugees of an invasion....

provided a shelter to a terrorist who just picked up arms against a sovereign government(india recognizes tibet as a part of china) then turns right around and gives safe passage for more terrorist trained and armed by the CIA through india, (did i mention all this was while the indians are going on about china-india "friendship" whos backstabbing who here?)

tell me WHY china shouldnt be harboring maoist today?

tell me WHY china shouldnt be harboring maoist today?

Because that would destabilise the entire region.

It is true that the Dalai lama led an armed insurgency against China, but that was 50 years ago.

The Maoists are killing innocent people TODAY, so China should definitely not support them.

Back
Top Bottom