What's new

change religion Hindu to christian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
No it is not it is a masjid with doors to go in and everything. :rolleyes:

Leave this thread. You will get banned due to whiny hindus and fake wannabe bollywood Muslims.

I'll handle it.

A pakistani abusing Indians and Hindus because an Indian muslim changed to christianity .

One doesnot have to wonder why pakistan is in it's current situation .

@RazPaK : Go get a life . He is not the first muslim to change his religion neither will be the last .

Kaaba is a masjid retard and we only bow in that direction to unite Muslims the world over. It is symbolic don't speak of things you know nothing about kid.

Oh I didn;t realize, I will need to spell it out to the retards. What is the blackstone that is kissed there?

A pakistani abusing Indians and Hindus because an Indian muslim changed to christianity .

One doesnot have to wonder why pakistan is in it's current situation .

@RazPaK : Go get a life . He is not the first muslim to change his religion neither will be the last .

**** off. I don't care what he believes in, but he has no authority to talk about Islam when he is ignorant.

Many Hindus and Muslims convert to Christianity in India because Christian missionaries aggressively indulge in conversions by offering materialistic comforts or just making a fool out of the poor and illiterate, just chill

Worshiping of stones.

What do you know about that stone?

I don't want links or copy and pastes.

For all I care, you can paraphrase, but explain to me this stone.

How about you read it. Does it say Muslims worship it? :rofl:

Baniyas always trying to act like they know better than Muslims. Stick to hanuman. :rolleyes:

Well it looks like worshiping to me.

Ok fine, why is the rock revered so much?

Coveting_the_Black_Stone.jpg

Hey my wifey is a Muslim, so am just curious, one day I might just join your folds. :angel:

@Shabz Nist you are a beghairat and maggots will feast on your corpse. You will not find happiness in this life nor the next.

Hell and Heaven are concepts invented to lure and control people, There is no evidence or anyone who went there and came back throughout history of mankind.

Oh I didn;t realize, I will need to spell it out to the retards. What is the blackstone that is kissed there?

Its a rock that may have been from space... Its said to hav ben brought by Gabriel in Arabian history and Muhammad pbuh touched and resolved a disute through it. So its purely symbolic. Do have some education

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom